Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Naruto Senju Clan question

This is a discussion on Naruto Senju Clan question within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; What happened to the senju clan. I don't read the manga so i don't know any other senju clansmen besides ...
Page: 1

Default Naruto Senju Clan question

What happened to the senju clan. I don't read the manga so i don't know any other senju clansmen besides the 1st and 2nd hokage. I'm not sure if Tsunade is even part of that clan. It's still a mystery, uchiha clan got obliterated but in they Anime series they never really talked about it, not even once i think. In the current manga, is there anything about the senju clan after the 1st and 2nd kages?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

tsunade is part of senju...asuma was senju...its pretty much implied everyone currently in konoha is at least part senju

its just naruto currently has the most senju in him...like the most qualities of a true senju as well as the personality of a true senju

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    tsunade is part of senju...asuma was senju...its pretty much implied everyone currently in konoha is at least part senju

its just naruto currently has the most senju in him...like the most qualities of a true senju as well as the personality of a true senju
    i didnt think the 3rd was related to senju, must have missed that. I guess i didnt take it literally, when they were talking about the will of the leaf/fire.
    Last edited by deathbob; 09-29-2009 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbob View Post
    i didnt think the 3rd was related to senju, must have missed that. I guess i didnt take it literally, when they were talking about the will of the leaf/fire.
    well at the time the 1st and 2nd were still alive and looking quite young when sarutobi was still a child around age 7-10ish so im assuming senju was still a thriving clan at the time, so it would be either senju or uchiha...considering sarutobi wasnt uchiha he must have been senju

well at the time the 1st and 2nd were still alive and looking quite young when sarutobi was still a child around age 7-10ish so im assuming senju was still a thriving clan at the time, so it would be either senju or uchiha...considering sarutobi wasnt uchiha he must have been senju
    I know what your talking about when the 1st and 2nd are talking to sarotobi, about someday he would take over and protect the people . But the only person who has said or been told for sure is a descendant of senju is tsunade. I can see why that conclusion was reached, but chances are better than not that he wasnt even alive when the clan merged into konoha. Also why doesnt konohaguru ever say hey im the related the 1st 2nd and 3rd and 5th. Instead of always saying hes the grandson of the 3rd. I guess it is possible but we wont know for sure.

but that would actually be cool as hell, think about naruto being related to all the hokages. Rofl what an terribly huge amount of foreshadowing. UGH rofl, also the current comments between madara and naruto would make alittle more sense. like I said before i didnt take it literally but more like a representation. But wtf if its real, talk about sasuke getting some weird power ups. Not only can Naruto learn sage mode in a week whereas it took jiraiya years. But he picks up the firsts tree growing shits. Anyways its something to think and read up on.
    Last edited by deathbob; 09-29-2009 at 03:00 AM. Reason: added para

Quote Originally Posted by deathbob View Post
    I know what your talking about when the 1st and 2nd are talking to sarotobi, about someday he would take over and protect the people . But the only person who has said or been told for sure is a descendant of senju is tsunade. I can see why that conclusion was reached, but chances are better than not that he wasnt even alive when the clan merged into konoha. Also why doesnt konohaguru ever say hey im the related the 1st 2nd and 3rd and 5th. Instead of always saying hes the grandson of the 3rd. I guess it is possible but we wont know for sure.

but that would actually be cool as hell, think about naruto being related to all the hokages. Rofl what an terribly huge amount of foreshadowing. UGH rofl, also the current comments between madara and naruto would make alittle more sense. like I said before i didnt take it literally but more like a representation. But wtf if its real, talk about sasuke getting some weird power ups. Not only can Naruto learn sage mode in a week whereas it took jiraiya years. But he picks up the firsts tree growing shits. Anyways its something to think and read up on.
    do u go around saying ur related to ur 2nd cousin twice removed? juts cuz ur from the same clan doesnt mean ur all directly related :/

im not saying sarutobi is the son of 1st or 2nd, im saying sarutobi is from the senju clan...obviously they all cant be directly related or theyd be a clan of inbred sickos, which seems to be what ur implying........

people in a clan arent all blood related people join the clan and have children with people of blood relation to the clan and it makes a new branch, then they have kids with someone outside of the clan, etc......look at the 4th and whats her face from the whirlpool village for a prime example

my point is sarutobi was young enough during the early days of the merge that theres a VERY high chance hes got a high amount of senju blood running through his veins, although that amount gets thinner and thinner every generation

sarutobi=half senju(lets say he is, he might be 1/4 we dont know)
    sarutobi's kid=1/4 senju
    sarutobi's kids kid(konohamaru)=1/8 senju
    konohmaru's kid=1/16 senju....

the blood of a clan gradually gets thinner and thinner if u avoid incest...which is why itll be so surprising when someones a "genius" of their clan(neji for example) because it shows that even though they might be 1/100 of their original blood line theyve been granted access to that 1/100th potential that no one else in the current clan is

thats exactly what madara is implying with naruto, that his blood is boiling with senju-ness, hes inherited something that(from what i can tell madara is implying) hasnt boiled the surface in a senju since the 1st hokage

do u go around saying ur related to ur 2nd cousin twice removed? juts cuz ur from the same clan doesnt mean ur all directly related :/

im not saying sarutobi is the son of 1st or 2nd, im saying sarutobi is from the senju clan...obviously they all cant be directly related or theyd be a clan of inbred sickos, which seems to be what ur implying........

people in a clan arent all blood related people join the clan and have children with people of blood relation to the clan and it makes a new branch, then they have kids with someone outside of the clan, etc......look at the 4th and whats her face from the whirlpool village for a prime example

my point is sarutobi was young enough during the early days of the merge that theres a VERY high chance hes got a high amount of senju blood running through his veins, although that amount gets thinner and thinner every generation

sarutobi=half senju(lets say he is, he might be 1/4 we dont know)
    sarutobi's kid=1/4 senju
    sarutobi's kids kid(konohamaru)=1/8 senju
    konohmaru's kid=1/16 senju....

the blood of a clan gradually gets thinner and thinner if u avoid incest...which is why itll be so surprising when someones a "genius" of their clan(neji for example) because it shows that even though they might be 1/100 of their original blood line theyve been granted access to that 1/100th potential that no one else in the current clan is

thats exactly what madara is implying with naruto, that his blood is boiling with senju-ness, hes inherited something that(from what i can tell madara is implying) hasnt boiled the surface in a senju since the 1st hokage
    Lol i love man, with your 2 previous posts you pretty much made it seem like sarotobi was their little brother, minato was their dad, and naruto was their grandson. I put that politely by saying i didnt take it literally just as a representation. Sarotobi only talked about the will of fire being passed only a trillion times.

i never implied anything like that, YOU implied that

i only implied 1st and 2nd=young, sarutobi=child, therefore it must have been early konoha days, which means that senju was still a thriving clan...therefore at that time there was only senju and uchiha...sarutobi isnt uchiha therefore he must be senju

i never said anything about them being related and didnt even mention the 4th at all in my original post, so wtf are u takling about?

Without out being a douch this is the post that lead me in the direction where they were related, i thought you meant literally they were related. As you can reread my next two posts, I put that and didnt get what you were trying to say. You start off with the only known direct descendant of senju, and then roll on with it. Which just because your in the senju clan doesnt mean you have senju blood.

And my second paragraph was only a hypothetical in case the bloodline conections were their. About how all the hokages are related to naruto which would make things alittle more interesting, also would explain the conversation between madara and naruto.

Cygnus

only tsunade remains -.-"

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    only tsunade remains -.-"
    actually madara has todl us that naruto=senju...considering senju and uchiha are destined to fight and he said sasuke and naruto are destined to fight

wawh

The will of fire also kind of gets inherent inside the senju clan

wasnt konoha created by uchina and senju ?

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    wasnt konoha created by uchina and senju ?
    it was, but obviously since then other clans have been formed(whether they are branch families of senju/uchiha is unknown) so konoha is more of a mixed village, rather than a village of just 2 clans

least thats my take on it

wawh

Senju clan was the creator and owner of Konoha

Uchiha were the ones who held peace inside the village (kinda like cops)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast