Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your most hated animé character?

This is a discussion on Your most hated animé character? within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Sasuke - I just plain hate his attitude. Got shown better ways and still goes for his little revenge rampage. ...
Page: 3

Banned

Sasuke - I just plain hate his attitude. Got shown better ways and still goes for his little revenge rampage.
    Kabuto - I hate his addiction to Orochimaru. How can you devote your life to someone like him.[/b]
    If Sasuke didnt go on his "little revenge rampage", there would be no show.

If Kabuto wasn't devoted to Orochimaru-"sama", Orochimaru would be dead.

It's all for the show!

If you wanna hate someone, hate Tenten. She's weak and has done nothing important the WHOLE animè.

How can you hate on tenten. She's just like most crazy american women. I know most people can associate with this, your old lady gets pissed off throw's down a scroll and magically has about 20 butcher knives zooming around your head. To say you hate tenten is to say you hate american women.

Also Rukia is a tough call when i first started watching the show/reading the manga, i thought she was in the top three hottest char's, but other than that we only really saw her use kido so yeah she was kinda lame. But when she got her zanpakto back she really was quite a hardass. The fight with the arrancar in karaka town when she used her dances, and If i remember correctly she was the first one to dispatch an espada.

From Naruto i really dont care for Neji, i had hoped he would have been slain by the spider guy from the sound in the sasuke turning story. Terrible attitude, has a cool ass ability bakugan* but still seems like a little bitch.

From Bleach MoMo I hate hate hate hate that stupid bitch hope she gets gonorhea from aisen and dies

StoneColdAngel

If Sasuke didnt go on his "little revenge rampage", there would be no show.

If Kabuto wasn't devoted to Orochimaru-"sama", Orochimaru would be dead.

It's all for the show!

If you wanna hate someone, hate Tenten. She's weak and has done nothing important the WHOLE animè.[/b]
    Sure they are important fpr the story but does this not allow me to hate them? Ans yeah TenTen is kida useless but I wouldn't say I hate her. Much mire I would say I hate Chouji cuz he sucks big time. He may have more scenes in the manga but they are kinda lame.

Banned

How can you hate on tenten. She's just like most crazy american women. I know most people can associate with this, your old lady gets pissed off throw's down a scroll and magically has about 20 butcher knives zooming around your head. To say you hate tenten is to say you hate american women.

Also Rukia is a tough call when i first started watching the show/reading the manga, i thought she was in the top three hottest char's, but other than that we only really saw her use kido so yeah she was kinda lame. But when she got her zanpakto back she really was quite a hardass. The fight with the arrancar in karaka town when she used her dances, and If i remember correctly she was the first one to dispatch an espada.

From Naruto i really dont care for Neji, i had hoped he would have been slain by the spider guy from the sound in the sasuke turning story. Terrible attitude, has a cool ass ability bakugan* but still seems like a little bitch.

From Bleach MoMo I hate hate hate hate that stupid bitch hope she gets gonorhea from aisen and dies[/b]
    Yes, because I hate an animè character, I hate ALL American women. [spoiler]Idiot.[/spoiler]

Neji is actually pretty kickass and has at least played some role in the story.

As for Hinamori, I really don't like her, but also, at least she has done something in the storyline for the animè.

@ SCA - Yea, Chouji sucks, but once again, at least he has done things in the story. If they took out Chouji and replaced him with someone else, they would have to changed a LOT of scenes. If they took out Tenten and replaced her with ANYONE else, needless to say, it would be an easy job.

mahmoodxD

mm idn chouji had that scene with jirobo, to this day its one of my favorite naruto scenes

i sort of agree about tenten i guess

i hated neji during the chuunin exams, however post chuunin exams hes a great character, after he ditches all that fate and destiny crap he becomes really likable, plus his scene with the spider dude was perhaps even better then choujis with jirobo.

So yeah, i like neji now

Yes, because I hate an animè character, I hate ALL American women. [spoiler]Idiot.[/spoiler]

@ SCA - Yea, Chouji sucks, but once again, at least he has done things in the story. If they took out Chouji and replaced him with someone else, they would have to changed a LOT of scenes. If they took out Tenten and replaced her with ANYONE else, needless to say, it would be an easy job.[/b]
    K i know that some people miss jokes sometimes and apparently you did, i guess you would have to have some experience with an American women, besides your mom, in your life to get it. And its one of those things you cant read in a book, magazine, comic book, Or watch in a movie, tv show, broadway play. OKE?

Also the topic was who is your most hated anime char, not who play's the most important roles in it. Answering 3 people's reply's with no you cant hate them because they play a important part to the anime is way offtrack. Anyone could be replaced or interchanged at anytime, But that would be a completely different story. Dont spoil things either plz it ruins the fun call me an Idiot if you want.

Also Neji was in like 2-3 more episode's then TenTen in the original and fillers, and the same in shippuden. So they almost have equivalent Airtime.

kk Dumb fuck?

1337bOOm

Naruto.

Killin4Livin

Pikachu

Banned

K i know that some people miss jokes sometimes and apparently you did, i guess you would have to have some experience with an American women, besides your mom, in your life to get it. And its one of those things you cant read in a book, magazine, comic book, Or watch in a movie, tv show, broadway play. OKE?

Also the topic was who is your most hated anime char, not who play's the most important roles in it. Answering 3 people's reply's with no you cant hate them because they play a important part to the anime is way offtrack. Anyone could be replaced or interchanged at anytime, But that would be a completely different story. Dont spoil things either plz it ruins the fun call me an Idiot if you want.

Also Neji was in like 2-3 more episode's then TenTen in the original and fillers, and the same in shippuden. So they almost have equivalent Airtime.

kk Dumb fuck?
    [/b]
    You made a perfectly good reply, only to RUIN it with the "kk Dumb fuck?". I would have honestly taken you seriously and considered your opinion, but obviously, you're an idiot who doesn't have any respect.

For the sake of the argument, I'll make you look retarded. I never said that people "couldn't" hate those certain people in the animè. I simply tried to change their opinions by stating the fact that those people play and IMPORTANT role in an animè that they watch. People voiced their opinion and I voiced mine. There's no need to get all upset and flame me for stating my opinion.

Did you see what StoneColdAngel wrote?

Sure they are important fpr the story but does this not allow me to hate them?[/b]
    It's true, you can hate them. I just said positive things defending their role in the animè.

Also, notice how SCA's reply didn't have an unneeded flame attached to the bottom of it. You can learn something there.

Yea MagicWannaBe, you're perfectly right. I DID NOT make this thread so people could flame eachother, but so that people could discuss the different animé characters and as as you stated, maybe try to convince people, that the character isn't that bad. Of course with GOOD arguments, NOT flames. Learn from people who do not flame...

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

If anyone watched Dragon Ball GT, even tho it wasn't that good lol.. That damn little robot Giru was pretty fooking annoying lol..

StoneColdAngel

Learn from me :lol:

i agree Gary from pokeman, dude always had a car full of chicks that loved him but all he ever cared about was Ash.
    gay bastard.

Ainelover

griffith from berserk, just a booring homo :P Guts 4 life .D

griffith from berserk, just a booring homo :P Guts 4 life .D[/b]
    Guts also homo xD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast