Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pandemic 2

This is a discussion on Pandemic 2 within the Flash Games forums, part of the Off Topic category; http://www.addictinggames.com/pandemic2.html gogogo...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Hi guys as requested I made a section for flash games.

Any ideas just put a post up in the ko4life section.

If you are linking to another site an you please tell people what site they will be directed to in all cases.

Once the forums gets a good number of games/links I will do a little comp and the winning 3 will get pinned and the posters will be able to get a custom title for their efforts.

If you find any dead links please post on the thread saying "Dead Link" I or one of the mods will then remove the thread.[/b]

Banned

Kinda obvious, and stop being a jerk lol kk you're good you can quote Felix wow... Leet boy

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

My little sister plays this all the time, she can never get madagascar ><

NuXx

My little sister plays this all the time, she can never get madagascar ><[/b]
    same ><

Kinda obvious, and stop being a jerk lol kk you&#39;re good you can quote Felix wow... Leet boy[/b]
    ?

Banned Senior Member

My little sister plays this all the time, she can never get madagascar ><[/b]
    That place is a bitch, very hard to get into that port unless your infection starts there.

That place is a bitch, very hard to get into that port unless your infection starts there.[/b]
    no... imhotep got RAPED starting in madagascar cause before his infection could even spread they closed the ports rofl so he was trapped

Imhotep

no... imhotep got RAPED starting in madagascar cause before his infection could even spread they closed the ports rofl so he was trapped

[/b]

+1 bro, if there is any disease out there, wiping the face of the planet out, YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO !

Banned Senior Member

[/b]
    I like that picture, was so great the day the game came out, 4chan bitched about Madagascar

lil_mageskillz

the time i get madgascar the only place left is peru. and wont get infected. this is hard

I got it with a guide h34r:

I started the game and once i saw it was started did the fast mode and left the room for about 4 hours. When I came back i had like 100 or more evolution points with everything infected except for brazil.

I got madagascar but couldn&#39;t get cuba... aq

Parasite ftw

heres how I did it
    [spoiler]
    Just make resistence up to +2 after that make drugs +4. Then if the last 3 places are same weather make that one +3.
    Then buy all the transfer thingys (middle ones). Wait untill the hole world is infected then start the killing buying 1,3,5 of the first thingys forgot the names sorry ^^ [/spoiler]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast