I want to prove that the reasons for minor cooldown are UNFAIR and why people actually approves it:

1st of all
the reasons for minor cooldown to happen is because some people use third party tools, like pedals or minor-hack programs, right? but, isn't using third party tools not allowed in the first place?
minor cooldown limits the skill, not the third party tools for this matter, or the third party users.
Why limit the skill when the reason is third party tools users? Why not instead something is done so people cant program those third party tools?

2nd of all
either using pedals or minor-hack program isnt as effective as minor can be whithout them. You cant control the speed of the minor with either of them. Doing it by fingers, yes you do it to whatever speed, u just must know how to use it, like all else.

3rd of all
these hacks (the reasons for the minor cooldown) arent something that goes beyond in-game possibilities, you can do what these 3rd party tools do without them. They are not like macro*, or koxp*

*these 3rd party tools goes beyond game possibilities, you cant just pump up your AP without them (macro) or shoot arrows with daggers + loot at the same time (koxp)

4th and THE REAL REASON
It is obvious that, if either you are not a rogue or you simply dont know how to use minor healing, this minor-cooling isnt going to affect you at all, on the contrary, you will not have to worry for playing against someone minor-comboing correctly (which is very effective if u know how to use it, believe me) cause it just wont exist.
These are the people who are in favor of minor coolingdown, people who arent capable of actually minor-combo, so, minorcooldown = no minor combo
"hurray! something I cant do actually no one will be able to do it" <----- (a non-minor-comboer idiot)
is this even fair?
I wanna hear how then

*I wanna see real JUST reasons for the minor cooldown to happen, reasons which makes sense, not the reasons from people who cry and whine about it cause they cant do it, cause this is what it is all about