Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Player Information - www.kingofknight.com

This is a discussion on Player Information - www.kingofknight.com within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Thats pretty dope. Its kinda pathetic that random players have to spend their time making this instead of the company ...
Page: 17

Thats pretty dope.

Its kinda pathetic that random players have to spend their time making this instead of the company themself.

0ddball

I lol'd here[/b]
    Well I am glad you 'lol'd'

I don't see why it's so funny. But I see you have nothing better to do with your time other than to flame, well in this case, the other 0ddarcher on that server.

I think people are catching on... lol...

http://www.kingofknight.com/crazy/Cypher.php

Control + F "LorDPrienst"

He has a Dread Shield +10 (OMFG)

But when you click his char, he has like smite+6, chitin+7/8, NO SHIELD ON :P lol..
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=LorDPrienst

Linus said that some items where going to be wiped, maybe thats what happened? Unlikely tho.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Thats pretty dope.

Its kinda pathetic that random players have to spend their time making this instead of the company themself.[/b]
    haha +1 :lol:

StoneColdAngel

Control + F "LorDPrienst"

He has a Dread Shield +10 (OMFG)

But when you click his char, he has like smite+6, chitin+7/8, NO SHIELD ON :P lol..
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=LorDPrienst[/b]
    Might have been wiped already. Even K2 realizes that this ain't possible.

Saunis

He has a Dread Shield +10 (OMFG)[/b]
    Yeah, I can somehow understand DS+10(if you were really really extreme lucky(or good to dube :P ))...
    but how about "Priest Chitin Shell Gauntlet +10/45 Dagger"?? :lol:

Pretorian_BG

cool site but everytime i try to open it ....database over-loaded...

Pino

well there is just some ridiciouls stuff around but those people most likely have no skill so they need it

StoneColdAngel

Who needs skill if you are lvl 80 with +10 shells and a +10 weapon? You can have such an aweful combo and still own most ppl just cuz of your items.

NeronDomitius

Who needs skill if you are lvl 80 with +10 shells and a +10 weapon? You can have such an aweful combo and still own most ppl just cuz of your items.[/b]
    ye, u can use this combo: z- skill - skill - skill - skill

StoneColdAngel

ye, u can use this combo: z- skill - skill - skill - skill[/b]
    Well I don't consider this a combo ^^ I rather mean Skill - R - R - Skill - R - ... but very bad done ^^ I don't think theres anyone who can't combo at all. I just don't think some1 woulnd't find aout about combo and be able to do it at its basics ^^

And with "Skill" I also meant postting and tactics. E.x. a warrior, every1 can combo a lil and press pots.

dgnkdr

woah great site lol! i just feel like old days

QUOTE(Blackbreed @ Aug 13 2008, 08:04 AM)
    shard+10", at least I have a perfect explanation on how I got

Which one is that ?[/b]
    That made me giggle. On topic awesome website great job.

Negatives : Personally however i dont want people being able to see my items. Makes things interesting wondering what people are using or why i can/cant kill someone. + its my shit why you need to know? anyway not like we have a choice now.

Positives : All the information you guys have put together is great. Going to save alot of people time and alot of people from asking stupid questions like, how long until war zzz.

Ideas : not sure if its been posted or if you already have it, havent checked recently but maybe a gmt time converter would also be a nice little feature to add. Just throwing things out there. Can help people from different zones figure out when events are etc.

Keep up the good work

33c4l

Well I don't consider this a combo ^^ I rather mean Skill - R - R - Skill - R - ... but very bad done ^^ I don't think theres anyone who can't combo at all. I just don't think some1 woulnd't find aout about combo and be able to do it at its basics ^^

And with "Skill" I also meant postting and tactics. E.x. a warrior, every1 can combo a lil and press pots.[/b]
    ever heard of sarcasm ?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-12-2023, 06:31 AM