Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Player Information - www.kingofknight.com

This is a discussion on Player Information - www.kingofknight.com within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; worst item i seen was the +10 shell gauntlet with 45 DD on cypher lol ....
Page: 20

worst item i seen was the +10 shell gauntlet with 45 DD on cypher lol .

- I havent find goblin armors in Items Guides.

- Link have some problems in Player information. If you are in Crazy List page of Manes for instance, then you click again on Crazy List on this page => Crazy list of Ares.

- Required INT points in armors priest is false after +1.

33c4l

what are update times, im using shellset+8 now for 3 days but shows me using fp+9 :S and also np rankings not updateded for 3 days, cuz I have monthly M (recieving 200k from npc at back of hometown) but shows me having S for 3 days ><

ty

Magicality

Thanks for all the replies. Let me try and answer some of the questions asked briefly:

- I&#39;ve been real busy with work lately and haven&#39;t had much time to either do scans or add new features. I hope to work on automating scans as soon as I find time to keep updated more frequently.

- Yes, we did have to block certain IP ranges for a couple days, because some people decided it would be neat to do some distributed denial of service attacks on our server. They have since stopped (probably realized it was useless as we&#39;ll just block those IP&#39;s) so we have lifted those blocks as well. All should be working for everyone again.

- CooLTanG will work on fixing up the item pages -- we know it has many bugs and limitations right now, but rest assured we&#39;ll fix it up in the near future.

- I think I fixed most of the broken link problems today and you should be able to now search for clan names not listed in the top 100 as well.

- Last night we added the level 83 (also 63 for rogues) skills & descriptions to each classes -- we took this info right out of the new World Champion Ship client. From what I can tell, it looks like the English translation of the patch is almost complete (still a few translations/items missing). Which means K2 COULD release the patch we&#39;ve all been waiting for any day (or at least a beta). But I wouldn&#39;t hold my breath ^^

1337bOOm

i know that the website already has new armor, like mythril and you guys did a great job at that. but when do you think you guys think youd be able to find out about the new weapons? ^^

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Unhappy

Thanks for all the replies. Let me try and answer some of the questions asked briefly:

- I&#39;ve been real busy with work lately and haven&#39;t had much time to either do scans or add new features. I hope to work on automating scans as soon as I find time to keep updated more frequently.

- Yes, we did have to block certain IP ranges for a couple days, because some people decided it would be neat to do some distributed denial of service attacks on our server. They have since stopped (probably realized it was useless as we&#39;ll just block those IP&#39;s) so we have lifted those blocks as well. All should be working for everyone again.

- CooLTanG will work on fixing up the item pages -- we know it has many bugs and limitations right now, but rest assured we&#39;ll fix it up in the near future.

- I think I fixed most of the broken link problems today and you should be able to now search for clan names not listed in the top 100 as well.

- Last night we added the level 83 (also 63 for rogues) skills & descriptions to each classes -- we took this info right out of the new World Champion Ship client. From what I can tell, it looks like the English translation of the patch is almost complete (still a few translations/items missing). Which means K2 COULD release the patch we&#39;ve all been waiting for any day (or at least a beta). But I wouldn&#39;t hold my breath ^^[/b]
    i think some of the new patch has to do with money and paying the coders to do it and finish it,,,thus the end of the summer sale for more revanue to ko,,, to sponcer this programming...
    not long now.....
    my question is thou....will u guys be able to add a place for ranking that shows the np that is donated to clan ?
    i ben trying to come up with my method my self to help and came up with nothing thus far.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I noticed my stats now are showing multiple worn items.

Is this new development or buggy.
    I&#39;ve worn all those things today so thats correct - not at same time.

Helmet
    Priest Full Plate Armor Helmet +8/15 Strength
    Priest Full Plate Armor Helmet +6/25 Dagger
    Pauldron
    Priest Full Plate Armor Pauldron +8/15 Strength
    Priest Full Plate Armor Pauldron +8/15 Health
    Pad
    Priest Full Plate Armor Pads +9/19 Strength
    Gauntlet
    Priest Full Plate Armor Gauntlet +8/15 Strength
    Priest Full Plate Armor Gauntlet +5/20 Spear
    Boot
    Priest Full Plate Armor Boots +8/15 Strength
    Priest Full Plate Armor Boots +8/15 Health

I&#39;ve noticed it too, I think its a new feature, really cool if it is. If not, and a bug, I guess its a cool one, like combo. :P

Magicality

Yea, I&#39;ve started to add items seen in the past to the listing as well. Just the most current stuff was getting boring, wasn&#39;t it? ^^

We&#39;ll work on fixing the display up a bit nicer so it&#39;s more obvious to see.

Banned

Yea, I&#39;ve started to add items seen in the past to the listing as well. Just the most current stuff was getting boring, wasn&#39;t it? ^^

We&#39;ll work on fixing the display up a bit nicer so it&#39;s more obvious to see.[/b]

its nice =)

can u fix so people can see how much other people has stated? and stated on skills?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

thanks alot the website is awesome! great job wit everything

great job!

Yes very nice work again

But are the items deleted from list after a period (like 1 week) if the character havent wear it ?
    Because if he trade / sell / delete it, then we can see many same items wear by several characters.

nvm was too lazy to read few posts above

site updated now there is much more crazy items take a look O_O
    i want those chitins and hb
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...YunCeTOSUNoLcaM
    P.S all complete robes+21 (5) have mp bonus on it isnt that supsicious ?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-12-2023, 06:31 AM