Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Player Information - www.kingofknight.com

This is a discussion on Player Information - www.kingofknight.com within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; The only cookies we set are from the phpBB forum part, just like every other forum. There's no other cookies ...
Page: 22

Magicality

The only cookies we set are from the phpBB forum part, just like every other forum. There's no other cookies & we definitely don't have anything to do with hacking people. We don't set ANY registry values at all (how can you do that from a website anyway?!).

Your friend probably lied to you and tried to download some cheating tool, because that and sharing accounts are the only way your account will get "hacked".

StoneColdAngel

I highly doubt they would do this though my Norton always finds a tracking cookie when I visited the site h34r:

I'm not saying Magicality nor CooLTanG place'd it, altho it is a possiblity.

I'm just saying the website is not clean, and my post is only a friendly warning from a bad expirience.

Magicality

Sorry to reply again, but it frustrates me when people with no idea what they are talking about open their mouth.

THERE IS NO COOKIES for you on our website. Not for anyone. CooLTanG ate all cookies. The only cookie we have is part of the STANDARD phpBB installation.

Show me one other cookie or otherwise malicious code on our website and I'll paypal you $100. Right now. Show some proof or stop posting false accusations. Thank you.

Can't provide proof of the trace since she deleted the cookies.

Maliciouse code.

Do a test go to the website browse a bit turn, and turn on ur anti spyware, and tell me results you get.

Like I said Magicality I'm not here to shoot you down with mud, I'm just giving a warning.

Magicality

Can't provide proof of the trace since she deleted the cookies.

Maliciouse code.

Do a test go to the website browse a bit turn, and turn on ur anti spyware, and tell me results you get.

Like I said Magicality I'm not here to shoot you down with mud, I'm just giving a warning.[/b]
    You have a keylogger. You did not get it from our website. You tried and download some crack or cheat for a game, that's most likely how you got it. Show the file that was infected with it and where you got it from.

shampoo

Hey I got an idea for your website. I think it wouldn't be too hard to do. For every server have a section that allows for players to vote for who they think is the best of each class. Sure people will vote for themselves but eventually it will level out to show the majority of peoples opinions. Cool website so far btw.

They have to update it like 3 days + now :/ ... Is like they got boring to do it :P ..

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

i think its updates every 30min (atleast the player information part)
    Dunno about the clan ranking,
    but if official ko doesnt update there ranking then i think Kingofknight wont update either.

anyway, i think magi and ct are busy with work and stuff, just wait, they'll update and improve the site

Achemenes

i think its updates every 30min (atleast the player information part)
    Dunno about the clan ranking,
    but if official ko doesnt update there ranking then i think Kingofknight wont update either.

anyway, i think magi and ct are busy with work and stuff, just wait, they'll update and improve the site [/b]
    they should just close it
    to magic and cooltang remember in the old ko day ppl were getting hack cuz of the ranking on the main forum and it s just same about urs hacker just have to pick up the account they want and they will get it u can call me idiot or whatever u want but u know that i m right

NeronDomitius

turks with shells+9 and +10 weapons should be hacked

mdeac48

I notice that you added an Items for Sale section on each character, which I like, but it seems have some problems. Namely, on one of my character I'm apparently selling items I've never even had on any character (never looted, never bought, never worn, nothing, and not just on that character but the entire account). And while that would be cool, its does point to some problems. If the method used uses a characters coordinates and the graphical information stemming from that location on the server, then the merching section is prone to problems, as I seem to attract people to sit exactly on me during my long merching cycles. Just something to note.

mobill

Cooltang, now that you have made this site please make a pk movie! Id probably pay 2 download it.

How do I bypass this?!!

I don't want people to see my + 10s

Does this work like koranking? Only scanning people that is in Moradon?!

Please when you will have some time... Can you made rules to delete old data ?
    Because there are at the moment many things wrong because people trade/sell/burn/switch items - NCS - NT - stop playing - etc..

- Delete an item from Crazy List / Character Information after 2 weeks without seeing it
    - Delete a character in View Top Players / View level 80 Players / View level 59 Players / View all Players after 1 month without seeing him

About Average Prices, keep only the last 10/15 "Items for sale" in Character Information.

Delete items which have been merchant after 1 month.

And also make a rule to compute a better average prices. Delete 10% of highest prices and 10% of lowest prices.

So if 20 people have sell blue gems with this price, you will delete the 2 highest prices and the 2 lowest prices :
    01. 30 000 000 (DELETE THIS ONE)
    02. 15 000 000 (DELETE THIS ONE)
    03. 12 000 000
    04. 9 000 000
    05. 9 000 000
    06. 8 900 000
    07. 8 900 000
    08. 8 800 000
    09. 8 700 000
    10. 8 200 000
    11. 8 000 000
    11. 7 800 000
    12. 7 700 000
    13. 7 700 000
    14. 7 500 000
    15. 7 400 000
    16. 7 000 000
    17. 6 400 000
    18. 6 200 000
    19. 6 000 000 (DELETE THIS ONE)
    20. 700 000 (DELETE THIS ONE)

So AVG price will not be 9 545 000 (190 900 000 / 20) but 8 700 000 (139 200 000 / 16) which is more true.

This is only some ideas but I think he can improve your great website

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-12-2023, 06:31 AM