Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DCZ BP Build Guide

This is a discussion on DCZ BP Build Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not really because I actually have more than 74 to every single resistance with no goblins on, which give me ...
Page: 2

af424

Not really because I actually have more than 74 to every single resistance with no goblins on, which give me 100+ resistances when needed...also when parasited and maliced the mages forget about everything and run without even attacking, that's why I use every single debuff to keep them down, even taking away some little mana to screw their potting up.[/b]
    now im curious how can u get "more than 74 to every single resistance with no goblins on" & "without having pro uniques (even at +0)" as a BP in dcz h34r:

Not really because I actually have more than 74 to every single resistance with no goblins on, which give me 100+ resistances when needed...also when parasited and maliced the mages forget about everything and run without even attacking, that's why I use every single debuff to keep them down, even taking away some little mana to screw their potting up.[/b]
    GL with this kind of Build...
    I tried it with the G2 +6/25dd helmet, +5/20 spear def boots, +6/25 Axe def gaunts, a 20 club def Pauldron and arrow def pads.
    Accesories were WE's +0, RoC's +0, Skely Belt and WP +1. Also used II +8 cause was the only thing avaleiable for my to test on. (Only the armor and RoC's were mine)
    My HP was under 2700 buffed and I thingk all resist were over 60.
    I managed to killed a few rouges and mages easily but got owned by rouges that knew hot to use minor :lol: and well equiped warriors. And there where also the stuning mages and that GuyverX so I stoped using that priest and my brother kept using it and got him a fabric +9 set with a G1 dd helm and I helped him putting stats on him and he did great.

ArminVanBuuren

GL with this kind of Build...
    I tried it with the G2 +6/25dd helmet, +5/20 spear def boots, +6/25 Axe def gaunts, a 20 club def Pauldron and arrow def pads.
    Accesories were WE's +0, RoC's +0, Skely Belt and WP +1. Also used II +8 cause was the only thing avaleiable for my to test on. (Only the armor and RoC's were mine)
    My HP was under 2700 buffed and I thingk all resist were over 60.
    I managed to killed a few rouges and mages easily but got owned by rouges that knew hot to use minor :lol: and well equiped warriors. And there where also the stuning mages and that GuyverX so I stoped using that priest and my brother kept using it and got him a fabric +9 set with a G1 dd helm and I helped him putting stats on him and he did great. [/b]
    Actually, been using this build for quite some time (since RoFD actually) and works pretty well...2800 HP (now 3k since I got my BP an EP) and still switching shields all the time, even if I'm only using II+6 I still can kill...the fact is that I don't worry because I got the defenses, and even a good minoring rogue has trouble when gets debuffed every 2 secs...norbit, which had +9 shards used to hit me for 500 max, so trust me, I have no problem dealing with rogues (65 DD is not easy to overcome).

Vishnu

Didn't said anything about it cause it it would require to use a Weapon like a Large Breaker +10 to be able to make any good damage cause of the lack of stat points to equip anything else. Weapons like these are not found everyday on merch and it would require a lot of money to get it and to find a +9 set so I ignored it's posibility in adream even if it's not imposible.
    Remember this is a DCZ BP guide
    I forgot about it but I had it in mind :mellow:
    I'll post add it later when I get the info on Quest Accesories [/b]
    Goblin plate pads and pauldron, boots/gaunts +8 with hp or str, this will require less then 130 INT, meaning you'll have more then 174 stats availible in str, meaning you can use a hb+7, you can even stat for a +8. I know cause I used the build myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12