Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By david4244
  • 1 Post By david4244

Few dumb questions regarding current USKO / SteamKO.

This is a discussion on Few dumb questions regarding current USKO / SteamKO. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so the thing is i stopped USKO at ~2009 and haven't played ever since, got a few question about ...
Page: 1

Default Few dumb questions regarding current USKO / SteamKO.

Ok so the thing is i stopped USKO at ~2009 and haven't played ever since, got a few question about the current state of USKO regarding few things and i'd be grateful if some1 could answer them.

-Mage novas / single spells ----> Do they cancel anything? (Like other mage novas, heals, duffs, etc) - So far i know, they don't cancel anything but would be cool if some1 could confirm it.

- Gab Adamant curse --> Mage 72 staff can dmg under Adamant curse or not? -Guess 72 staff is blocked under Adamant curse (it is considered a malee attack? ) too and only novas / single spells can dmg them, but plox confirm it. [Also, passion warrior AOEs can dmg them under adamant curse, right?]

- Gab Adamant / Blessing Curse --> While the curse is on, the attacks fail and can't use the skills at all (as if the guy would be blinking), or you can use the skills, takes the mana, skill goes on cooldown, just simply doing 0 dmg? -Guess it's the first one, that would be logical, tho at a certain private server, it goes the other way, e.g while adamant curse is on as a sin if i spike them, spike, blinding etc goes on cooldown just doing 0 dmg, which is kinda crap and would be better the other way --> simply not letting me use the skill at all while adamant curse is on.

- Gab Adamant / Blessing curses once again ---> While curse is on you can do everything (potting, duffing, curing, any kind of heals) or only certain skills / stuffs?---> Heard smth like you can only use Party heals, no single heals, or potting allowed at USKO under the curses.

That's pretty much it, would be grateful if some1 could confirm them and lemme know how do they work recently.

Last edited by razor; 07-01-2016 at 05:38 PM.
    Manhattan and Smooth like this.

Bump, would be grateful if some1 could answer them.
    black likes this.

nova wont cancel any castings if u dont use lightning nova and stun them. u cant hit mage 72 skill if priest has adamant curse. before the next question i should tell u this about gabs shields; gabs adamants curse wont let u get dmg from physical attack and gabs blessings curse wont let u get dmg from magical attack. so when there is some1 who has adamant curse warriors aoe skills works and u can also drain his mana and w.e but if he has gabs blessing curse u can hit him physical dmgs like most of the melee skills. and u cant use pots with adamant curse on u.