Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flame/Shio/Imir Rings on Rouge/Warrior

This is a discussion on Flame/Shio/Imir Rings on Rouge/Warrior within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As title says, does the elemental damage on shio / flame / imir affect the 'r' damage and/or skill damage? ...
Page: 1

Default Flame/Shio/Imir Rings on Rouge/Warrior

As title says, does the elemental damage on shio / flame / imir affect the 'r' damage and/or skill damage?

If so, does this require a weapon with that particular elemental damage (i.e flame ring with personal dagger, or shio tears with sherion dagger)?

Back when I was playing BP I used to do crazy ice damage with dual Shios and my Hell Breaker. I was even thinking about getting an Imir so I could do all elemental damages combined. Trifecta of death I used to call it.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Well it doesn't work like it works on myko server. Some people say it works, I sincerely doubt it tho. For example if you have dual shio rings it's 60 elemental damage. On myko server average r hit and skill hit is going to be higher for 60 damage. Therefor archer becomes op on myko servers because the elemental stacks on each arrow meaning arrow shower hits additional 300 damage 5*60. It's linked to weapon elemental on myko servers. I've tried it on usko before, had dual old shios and helenid +7 and i didn't notice that damage difference. Unsure how it works because I can undertand the mechanics behind it on myko servers. But since this is 20xx we are talking about I am unsure how exactly it works or what formula it uses. Perhaps twostars can elaborate you more on that matter since he has developed his own 20xx server.

the elemental on rings only effects mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    The elemental on mages only effects on rings

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

WRONG !
    The elemental works on daggers with Glacier/flame/lightning ... I personaly used it with personal dagger +7 and its awesome
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    WRONG !
    The elemental works on daggers with Glacier/flame/lightning ... I personaly used it with personal dagger +7 and its awesome
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    It doesn't. show me your proof.

go put on a flame ring, with a personal, switch to a shio, or do the same with a sherion you will do the same damage.

Banned Senior Member

It doesn't. show me your proof.

go put on a flame ring, with a personal, switch to a shio, or do the same with a sherion you will do the same damage.
    Show profs it doesnt work o.O

He only wants to reach the 50 posts to be able to post in market section, tahts why he made that dumb comment.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Show profs it doesnt work o.O
    it's never worked....the intent was for mages only hense staff's damage being based off elemental only, it boost's staff's only, go look how it fucked up proKO, nickos got osmanx to do a patch and it allowed archers and warriors to use elemental which fucked up everything.

Banned Senior Member

You're wrong it work on usko too

Purrminator Senior Member

So some say it doesn't work and some say it works and still no one post proof of either?
    Damn, I just wanna know

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    So some say it doesn't work and some say it works and still no one post proof of either?
    Damn, I just wanna know
    i'd honestly go test it but im leveling, look at every rogue in any server watch there pk movies.... rogues are burst damage, if they knew shio's, FR's and imir's gave elemental damage off those rings dont you think they'd be using them? the only reason rogues use Shio's like myself, is because there cheap.

Damn I thought it was common knowledge that it didnt. Yo zeal, I did test it on my BP in Akara, this was years ago but it didnt do shit back then. Not FR nor Imirs on HB and II, respectively.

You pleb xd

Aight, I got shio +3 on me and I gon test it later today with another shio to let you guys know if it works or not...

And being cheap is not the only reason to use shios lol. shio+2-3 is awesome ring for Ardream those glacier resists make huge difference in pk trust me^^ not to mention mostly ppl use old rols and shit, while shio gives u more dex and hp than that ... unless u got rols+2 shios +3 are the best rings for ardream ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast