Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Flame/Shio/Imir Rings on Rouge/Warrior

This is a discussion on Flame/Shio/Imir Rings on Rouge/Warrior within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're right. Back then when I was still on usko I tend to use one shio aswell. sure dual rol2 ...
Page: 2

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

You're right. Back then when I was still on usko I tend to use one shio aswell. sure dual rol2 or 3 is better stat wise but the resistance is extremely important. Unless you have an OP weapon like chd+9 or something that has some resistances on it. If you choose dual rol you need to get the ice resistance somewhere, which incase you're using dual RE+2 is not really good imo. Better to use EMEs2 and 1 shio3 with rol then dual rol with dual re. Then again if we speak about chd nowadays shard9 with weapon breaker9/10 simply rapes it (and chd 9 in right hand looks really funny, also negative stats xD). Solely for that reason i'd choose 1 shio 3 aswell. But please do test it if it works. All tho you'll have to have a weapon with ice elemental in order to test it I believe. Let us know.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

i dont think this works, flame rings only work with mages as i know.

Itz just a rumour, on usko it doesnt increase ur skill/r dmg due to elementals on it. If any smartass sure about it, prove it!
    Alex

What I heard is that it used to work, but not any more (someone told me in ts)

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I've tested it extensively from daggers like sherion12 (120ice) chd12(140ice) kh11(120 flame) and dv14(113 light)

No combination of elemental rings entails any boost in damage. This may be because they're high+ and unique, but I almost never fail with them, but they also sum up high in elemental.. but I think the success of spike etc are probably independent events due to the ko RNG + hidden success rate on daggers that goes up with upgrade.

None of what I said is true, just testimonial/my thoughts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12