Archer pk/end-game

This is a discussion on Archer pk/end-game within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How is the Archer life when we talk about 80+ pk with good items? why I hear so many ppl ...
Page: 1

Question Archer pk/end-game

How is the Archer life when we talk about 80+ pk with good items?
    why I hear so many ppl saying archer is sh!t when we talk about going archer 80+ for pk?

I was aiming for full dex archer but ppl keeps telling me to do something else, is it bad? I dont wanna do sup archer, and balance archer is lame i think
    just wanted to go full dex and hit hard, is it really that bad?
    im aiming for ib+8/windforce+7 (when released)
    amulet of dex +2
    elf rings +2
    judicious/elf +1...
    silver earring +1++..

am I gonna hit like a girl like people says? or its just bull shit?
    I really need an advice...

Little archer Senior Member

If you have the 70 skill unlocked, from 500 to 900 on warriors, 600 to 1000 on rogues, 1000 to 1500 on attack mages.

You should run Helenid +8.

I'd say it depends. If you are going full dex don't expect to win to many 1v1. I'd say you need like 2 sets and swap them whenever you're being focused by other sins or smthing. I love 1v1 in ronark land so I use like rols instead of elf rings and swaping judi2 with skele belt for dd def. i'd rather go black dragon neck instead of amu dex aswell -> little less dex but more hp ;p

Little archer Senior Member

Yeah, ring slots spent on full dex are too much of a loss. Just looking at what one ROL alone gives you at +0 is mind blowing.

I use a setup with ammy of dex1, cockas, judi1, rol, shio2. It is of utmost importance for me to have a good balance of dex and above all resistances (leaning more towards offense / dex) to survive all the ranged damage and crowd control.

If you don't have at least 40 GR and LR then you'll be free nps.

If you're awareness is good enough that you can get away with a full Dex build, then go for it.

That being said, I wouldn't give up RoL/legio for elf rings unless the elf rings are + 2/3. And if you choose to go down this path, you'd better be prepared to get targeted by duffs every time. Once the enemy knows you're squishy, you'll be the first target anyone goes for. In my opinion not worth it to go balls deep on the Dex. Stick with RoL/legio, jud belt (skeleton to swap) AoD (IMO the health from BDN is negligible unless you're in ardream), and cockatrice eating are the best earrings (thanks power creep)

I see guys, been studying a little, and from my experience deffence in general is better than full damage, but the goal was to go full retarded, hit like a truck, literaly glass cannon, since I have lightfeet and lupines, it would give a good "defence", the real problem is, going full dex and not dealing big damages as I want,
    my goal was elfs+2 aod+2 judi+2 and work slowly on earrings since they are expensive... but really, FULL DEX!
    but going full dex and hitting 700 on a war, is really SAD! thats why I dont know if I should even play archer...
    always played war/priest....
    THANKS AGAIN guys, please keep writing your experience in game/what you think...