Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Concert

This is a discussion on First Concert within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Just got back from my first concert. Went to see Iron Maiden with my best friend, omg so awesome. We ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Just got back from my first concert. Went to see Iron Maiden with my best friend, omg so awesome. We almost didn't go, on the way there, like, 20 minutes away, his car broke down, coincidentally, there was a discount tire co, and a carmax right after the stoplight we were at. We pulled into the parking lot when we heard wierd noises, and as soon as we parked, steam started pouring out of the engine, and all hope seemed lost....but then we called his friend and managed to convince him to go through an hour of traffic to get us there, as long as we got a different ride home. We met up with another friend and her parents there, and hung out with them the whole time.

song list in semi-correct order:
    1. Aces High
    2. 2 Minutes to Midnight
    3. Revalations
    4. The Trooper

and idk the rest of the order, but they went back pretty far into their old shit, moonchild, powerslave, run to the hills, fear of the dark, hallowed be thy name, iron maiden, rime of the ancient mariner, the number of the beast, wasted years, can i play with madness, doctor doctor, and a few other songs i dont remember xD

now I got finals in the morning (omg "teen leadership" final so hard )

Vishnu

Just got back from my first concert. Went to see Iron Maiden with my best friend, omg so awesome. We almost didn't go, on the way there, like, 20 minutes away, his car broke down, coincidentally, there was a discount tire co, and a carmax right after the stoplight we were at. We pulled into the parking lot when we heard wierd noises, and as soon as we parked, steam started pouring out of the engine, and all hope seemed lost....but then we called his friend and managed to convince him to go through an hour of traffic to get us there, as long as we got a different ride home. We met up with another friend and her parents there, and hung out with them the whole time.

song list in semi-correct order:
    1. Aces High
    2. 2 Minutes to Midnight
    3. Revalations
    4. The Trooper

and idk the rest of the order, but they went back pretty far into their old shit, moonchild, powerslave, run to the hills, fear of the dark, hallowed be thy name, iron maiden, rime of the ancient mariner, the number of the beast, wasted years, can i play with madness, and a few other songs i dont remember xD

now I got finals in the morning (omg "teen leadership" final so hard )[/b]
    Going to my third Slayer concert this summer, it's always something diffrent hearing good band lives, ther other 2 concerts were great so my expectations on this one is quite high. And it's alwasy amusing watching Slayer-fans chewing on metalcans and showing off their scar-made Slayer inscriptions on their backs.

I woke up at least half the neighborhood arriving home last night, just went "YEAHHHHHH" at the top of my lungs. Paying for it now, my voice is killing me, and I forgot to shower >_< going to take my finals in about an hour like this too xD

oh, btw, Iron Maiden making a new album soon

Speed

LOL nice, gratz on first concert ... ive seen maiden too they are awesome, ive seen sepultura 2 times, symphony x and other randoms i cant remember now

Nactoble

Yeah gratz for first concert. I&#39;ve been to two concerts so far (that&#39;s because i&#39;m always broke <_<), first i saw In Flames & Sepultura (yeah lol @ In Flames) and two years ago i went to Unholy Alliance (Slayer, lolChildren of Bodom, lolIn Flames, lolLamb of God, lolThine Eyes Bleed). I wish i wasn&#39;t so broke always so i could go to more gigs.. prolly gonna go to some festival next year. I&#39;m quite jealous to my friend cuz&#39; he is going to Hellfest in France this year. : < Many great bands there

Yeah gratz for first concert. I&#39;ve been to two concerts so far (that&#39;s because i&#39;m always broke <_<), first i saw In Flames & Sepultura (yeah lol @ In Flames) and two years ago i went to Unholy Alliance (Slayer, lolChildren of Bodom, lolIn Flames, lolLamb of God, lolThine Eyes Bleed). I wish i wasn&#39;t so broke always so i could go to more gigs.. prolly gonna go to some festival next year. I&#39;m quite jealous to my friend cuz&#39; he is going to Hellfest in France this year. : < Many great bands there
    [/b]
    Damn right, always broke for concerts Dream Theater probably going to come to USA after they finish up their current tour, looking forward to that :P The Unholy Alliance has already passed through here unfortunately, no idea when it&#39;ll be back. Maybe I can go to OzzFest next time :unsure:

Quick Edit: Any one going to the open air wacken festival? I wanna see that so fucking bad, I&#39;d give an arm and leg xD!

xAsukAx

my first concert was primus :P it was really good ^_^

my first real concert was Kreator in Zagreb, Croatia....was awesome

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

my first concert was Stone Sour in AB in Brussels

oh ye i&#39;ll see Iron Maiden on 29june to well be the second time aswell
    but still allot of other bands are gonne perform to

cant wait

my first concert was Stone Sour in AB in Brussels

oh ye i&#39;ll see Iron Maiden on 29june to well be the second time aswell
    but still allot of other bands are gonne perform to

cant wait [/b]
    Dethklok coming to my town on THE 4TH OF JULY! HELLS YEAH! Gonna go see them with the same buddy I went to see Maiden with, and then Maiden supposed to be coming back on Dec 31st, gonna go then if they do come.

Make sure u dont get hitted with cimbal like a guy in movie

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I don&#39;t remember what was my 1st concert ,probably one of Woodstock festivals in my town (250k+ people ,its not a joke) but I was only like 10 back then so I don&#39;t remember much.

I wanted to go for metallica concert in 28.05 now in Poland but in 27.05 I got my last exam and there was suppose to be teachers strike so It could be postponed one day. I ve got screwed after 4 years of waiting:S

Mezmerize

My first concert was Serj Tankian, i had really great time there. Now I&#39;m waiting till Slipknot comes to Poland, I&#39;ll be ready for the show.

Lord0fWar

My first concert will be TUSKA OPEN AIR 2008 great bands gonna be there this year ^^ gonna be an awsome concert

i will go to iron maiden concert in august in poland
    i cant wait

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast