Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lil Wayne Cracks 1 Million With 'Tha Carter III'

This is a discussion on Lil Wayne Cracks 1 Million With 'Tha Carter III' within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Kanye says "Soulja boy is fresh ass hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed ...
Page: 3

5DollahSuckySucky

Kanye says "Soulja boy is fresh ass hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new shit? Niggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level shit... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas shit if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent Murder" on it. In closing... new niggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this shit fresh and original.... ain't no fuckin' rules to this shit and that's what real hip hop is to me."

Even if you dont like nas, you know dude is stupid as hell for saying some dumb shit like that

this whole thread is stupid

Banned

yeahhhh younggggggggggggg uh younnggggg uh younggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

mr. rainy can we have a rainy day..bring the umbrella please bring the umbrella ella ella ella

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH

i didnt read much but im fuking tired of BET/MTV riding lilwayne like hes gods gift to hip hop everytime i turn the dam channel i see him then i come here and see people riding him. just watch at the BET awards hes gonna win almost every award even thou theres no way he should beat kanye in anything

another thing i have no fuking clue how his album is doing so good imo its fuking garbage
    kanye and plies albums are both better and i dont even like plies like that lol.

and if u guys think wayne is gangsta or anything hes not lol he cant even go back to his hometown because he will get shot hes a lil bitch irl and most people know it

MirZa117

RESPECT.

G'D UP SON.
    THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT HES ON ABOUT.[/b]
    LMAO, thats better than the nerd pic :lol:

Superman that hoe!

this whole thread is stupid[/b]
    If ya don't like it then don't post here. Its that simple.

i didnt read much but im fuking tired of BET/MTV riding lilwayne like hes gods gift to hip hop everytime i turn the dam channel i see him then i come here and see people riding him. just watch at the BET awards hes gonna win almost every award even thou theres no way he should beat kanye in anything[/b]
    And you know why? Cause he is good. Hip-Hops biggest stars are praising him and calling him one of the best rappers alive, and I'm sure they all know better than you.

another thing i have no fuking clue how his album is doing so good imo its fuking garbage
    kanye and plies albums are both better and i dont even like plies like that lol.[/b]
    If its garbage I doubt a million people would buy it when they could just go to google and type "download Tha Carter III", the first link is a download link.
    And the album leaked 12 or 13 days before it came out and he still sold a million, he would&#39;ve sold a lot more if it didn&#39;t leak so early. <_<
    50&#39;s last album leaked like a week before it came out and he fell off from 1.14mil to 600k

and if u guys think wayne is gangsta or anything hes not lol he cant even go back to his hometown because he will get shot hes a lil bitch irl and most people know it[/b]
    Who said Lil Wayne is gangsta? lol. How do you know he would get shot if he goes back to his hometown?
    And how do you know hes a bitch irl? Do you know him irl? Exactly.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

LMAO, thats better than the nerd pic :lol:

Superman that hoe!
    If ya don&#39;t like it then don&#39;t post here. Its that simple.
    And you know why? Cause he is good. Hip-Hops biggest stars are praising him and calling him one of the best rappers alive, and I&#39;m sure they all know better than you.
    If its garbage I doubt a million people would buy it when they could just go to google and type "download Tha Carter III", the first link is a download link.
    And the album leaked 12 or 13 days before it came out and he still sold a million, he would&#39;ve sold a lot more if it didn&#39;t leak so early. <_<
    50&#39;s last album leaked like a week before it came out and he fell off from 1.14mil to 600k
    Who said Lil Wayne is gangsta? lol. How do you know he would get shot if he goes back to his hometown?
    And how do you know hes a bitch irl? Do you know him irl? Exactly.[/b]
    You create enough hype about anything, and people will buy it. So it leaking that many times made it sell that much better.

5DollahSuckySucky

You create enough hype about anything, and people will buy it. So it leaking that many times made it sell that much better.[/b]
    Yes, notice record sales are higher when you have more promotion, and not to mention every white kid in the burbs is on your dick with every song/mixtape you put out.. then you will sell a ton of albums, easily

If its garbage I doubt a million people would buy it when they could just go to google and type "download Tha Carter III", the first link is a download link. [/b]
    So with your logic, underground rappers, with more talent (lyrically, flow, charisma, and everything else involved in being a rapper), are actually horrible because they dont sell hundreds of thousands of records?

MirZa117

You create enough hype about anything, and people will buy it. So it leaking that many times made it sell that much better.[/b]
    Yeah, of course if you create enough hype about it people will buy it, but you&#39;re saying... the album sold better because it leaked 2 weeks before it was actually released? LOL
    Why would anyone buy it if you could just go type "download Tha Carter III" on google and download it TWO WEEKS before it was out? Most of my friends didn&#39;t even buy it cause they already had it two weeks before it came out.

So with your logic, underground rappers, with more talent (lyrically, flow, charisma, and everything else involved in being a rapper), are actually horrible because they dont sell hundreds of thousands of records?[/b]
    I never said that, lol. But if they had good lyrics, flow, charisma and everything else they WOULD sell hundreds of thousands records.

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

I think lil weezy good... but not the best.. he has lots of songs and its true lots of people on his dick, i know bunch of girls who have his pic on there myspace saying hes soo hot and the best.... when im sure they do that cuz every1 says it.... I think Game,Kanye,Nas, are waay better.. but i still like the dood, im jus tired of people saying he the best ever... but props for the 1mill in a week!

Yeah, of course if you create enough hype about it people will buy it, but you&#39;re saying... the album sold better because it leaked 2 weeks before it was actually released? LOL
    Why would anyone buy it if you could just go type "download Tha Carter III" on google and download it TWO WEEKS before it was out? Most of my friends didn&#39;t even buy it cause they already had it two weeks before it came out.
    I never said that, lol. But if they had good lyrics, flow, charisma and everything else they WOULD sell hundreds of thousands records.[/b]
    Same reason people buy collectors shit, so they can say they have it. I download my music, I&#39;ve paid for many ONE cd? But all my friends will pay for music just to say, "yeah, I got the album, wanna hear it?"

MirZa117

Same reason people buy collectors shit, so they can say they have it. I download my music, I&#39;ve paid for many ONE cd? But all my friends will pay for music just to say, "yeah, I got the album, wanna hear it?"[/b]
    Yeah, alright. But seriously now, thinking the album sold more because it leaked 2 weeks before it actually came out makes NO SENSE AT ALL, people would&#39;ve bought it anyway just so they can show off (according to you), right? There is no chance in hell that leaking an album 2 weeks before it comes out would help the sales, or everyone would be leaking their own albums, right? lol

Now lemme repeat myself.. leaking an album TWO WEEKS before it comes out will NOT help the sales.. that just doesn&#39;t make any sense, really...

Yeah, alright. But seriously now, thinking the album sold more because it leaked 2 weeks before it actually came out makes NO SENSE AT ALL, people would&#39;ve bought it anyway just so they can show off (according to you), right? There is no chance in hell that leaking an album 2 weeks before it comes out would help the sales, or everyone would be leaking their own albums, right? lol

Now lemme repeat myself.. leaking an album TWO WEEKS before it comes out will NOT help the sales.. that just doesn&#39;t make any sense, really...[/b]
    I&#39;ma have to disagree, and I know, from your point of view, I must sound absolutely RIDICULOUS, but you make Lil&#39; Wayne seem like he&#39;s so fucking amazing to so many people, so I still think plenty of people would&#39;ve bought it. It probably wouldn&#39;t apply to too many other people, since apparently he&#39;s much more popular than every one else. That&#39;s the way mainstream music works =/ There are bands out there who have albums I&#39;d much rather buy, than download, just to show it off. But I&#39;m broke :lol: I will however buy the new Metallica/Iron Maiden/Judas Priest album, despite the fact that the instant they&#39;re finished they&#39;ll be leaked onto the internet and I&#39;ll be able to get them for free.

Weezy babyyyyy a millli a milli a milli a milli. imo one of the best rapers of all time.

Banned

Weezy babyyyyy a millli a milli a milli a milli. imo one of the best rapers of all time.[/b]
    Well, that one sure takes the cake on funny.

Well, that one sure takes the cake on funny.[/b]

lmao typo. didnt notice :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast