Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Metal is back (apparently)

This is a discussion on Metal is back (apparently) within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Metal is far from over, I just went to a Metal fest (for the 3th year in a row) and ...
Page: 2

Metal is far from over,

I just went to a Metal fest (for the 3th year in a row)
    and this year was a record breaking year, they never had so many visitors on 1 day, and in total.

Believe me, it's FAR from over[/b]

I didn't see anyone post that it was over but thanks for the info.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I didn't see anyone post that it was over but thanks for the info.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">You were implying that it was, or at least that&#39;s how I interpreted it.</span>

<span style="font-family:Georgia">You were implying that it was, or at least that&#39;s how I interpreted it.</span>[/b]
    hair bands are gone, metal will never die

btw if u use that^ color, its nearly impossible to read on jet and grey black forum themes

<span style="font-family:Georgia">You were implying that it was, or at least that&#39;s how I interpreted it.</span>[/b]

Actually it was just to give a little more humor to video, like this is the big return of metal. It was just using a little levity, I hope it&#39;s ok with you.

hair bands are gone, metal will never die

btw if u use that^ color, its nearly impossible to read on jet and grey black forum themes [/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Hmmm, hair metal is definitely down...but it still lingers here and there.

I like my pink text

</span>

Actually it was just to give a little more humor to video, like this is the big return of metal. It was just using a little levity, I hope it&#39;s ok with you.[/b]

I understood that the first time, but I felt the need to put out any notion that metal was dead/dying/gone w.e since I knew it would come up anyways. No need for the smart attitude <_<

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Hmmm, hair metal is definitely down...but it still lingers here and there.

I like my pink text

</span>

I understood that the first time, but I felt the need to put out any notion that metal was dead/dying/gone w.e since I knew it would come up anyways. No need for the smart attitude <_<
    [/b]

Exactly no need for the smart attitude is right, if you don&#39;t have something on topic or nice to stay, stfu is what I always say, glad we both can agree there.

Exactly no need for the smart attitude is right, if you don&#39;t have something on topic or nice to stay, stfu is what I always say, glad we both can agree there.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">I wasn&#39;t being a jerk, and I wasn&#39;t off topic. You&#39;re just pissed cuz I disagreed with you</span>

wtf is that suppose to mean? metal has ever been gone >,<

<span style="font-family:Georgia">I wasn&#39;t being a jerk, and I wasn&#39;t off topic. You&#39;re just pissed cuz I disagreed with you</span> [/b]
    Naw, I just noticed you&#39;ve been posting a lot of negative bs for no reason. You say you see what I wrote you just wanted to be dick, cheers.

Naw, I just noticed you&#39;ve been posting a lot of negative bs for no reason. You say you see what I wrote you just wanted to be dick, cheers.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Not being a dick, if you find what I post negative, maybe it&#39;s because the people I&#39;m replying to are stupid in the words of camaz0tz, I&#39;m not mean, you&#39;re just a pussy.</span>

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Not being a dick, if you find what I post negative, maybe it&#39;s because the people I&#39;m replying to are stupid in the words of camaz0tz, I&#39;m not mean, you&#39;re just a pussy.</span>[/b]

Like I said, I knew you were just being a dick, something crawled up ur pussy recently and it&#39;s reflected in ur posts lol.

Validating

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.
    pff gay

Like I said, I knew you were just being a dick, something crawled up ur pussy recently and it&#39;s reflected in ur posts lol.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Some one obviously can&#39;t read. Oh well, who cares lets get back on topic.</span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12