Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers

81 90.00%
  • My Chemical Romance

9 10.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Red Hot Chili Peppers or My Chemcial Romance

This is a discussion on Red Hot Chili Peppers or My Chemcial Romance within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Psh, Majix is totally a chigger.[/b] Even worse!...
Page: 3

Mens

Psh, Majix is totally a chigger.[/b]
    Even worse!

redbluegreen44

i dont like my chemical romance or red hot chili peppers, i prefer other bands that dont make me want to kill myself.[/b]
    Wow........................ No need to explain MCR but tell me, RHCP makes you want to kill your self? Red Hot Chili Peppers is the only band that stands wayyyyyy far away from that. If RHCP makes you want to kill your self then what does your favorite band makes you want to do... They are one of the most experienced bands in the world right now and 1000 step away from emo

So why exactly does smoking weed make you retarded? Straight edge for the lose buddy.
    Well he happens to be a wigger and most likely doesn't even know what good rap is which is THE worst kind of wigger.
    Go listen to some Bone thugs, Wu tang, Immortal Technique, Pharoahe Monch, Mos def, Talib Kweli, I think you're a bit too caught up in the main stream shit they call "rap".

Red hot chili peppers are without a doubt one of the most revolutionary bands in the sense that they made they're own sound.
    Whenever you hear one of their songs you know it's them, i'm not sure how many of you guys like 311 but it goes the same way for them, Rage against the machine also.[/b]
    I've got plenty of Bone Thugs, Wu Tang, and other old school rap on my play lists, kthx... but yeah I like a variety of things tbh, just over these last two years i've become accustomed to muzik NOT containing rock and all that shit.. idk like now any time i hear "white music" for lack of a better collective term, it just makes my head heart / ears cringe.. and no i'm not saying that cuz i'm trying to act black, it's just the way i react to it now.

but i agree with you that most mainstream R&B, Rap, etc. isn't what the "founding fathers" would consider rap to be.. but tbh i'm not one of those people who tries be to like "IM HARDCORE YO, I LOVE RAP AND ONLY RAP." I just like R&B, Rap (both old and new), Hip-Hop, etc.. although some extreme / hardcore old rap kinda gets to my head much like an annoying rock song.

Ainelover

RHCP are AMAZING live. Friends of mine have gone to MCR gigs and im told they were not that great. :huh:[/b]
    lol i wudnt even go to a MCR concert if they paid me

Fer

My Chemical Romance is THE BEST! .. Mcr! <3

I Don&#39;t Love You - My Chemical Romance

Babek

Hmmm AIDS or Ebola

Vishnu

Hmmm AIDS or Ebola[/b]
    which is which? :P

RHCP ftw ^^

Banned

RHCP, close this now ¬¬ Such a biased Debate, RHCP shit and piss all over My Chemical Shite.

ArtOfFighters

i just feel sorry for the 5 people who voted MCR

psychichigh

Psh, Majix is totally a chigger.[/b]
    Hey! Don&#39;t insult chiggers like that! Even they wouldn&#39;t listening to MCR when given an MCR cd or a gun to choose from

EveryOneLovesCammers

Hey! Don&#39;t insult chiggers like that! Even they wouldn&#39;t listening to MCR when given an MCR cd or a gun to choose from[/b]

Babek

which is which? :P[/b]
    Does it really matter?

xXEdwiNXx

Red Hot Chili Peppers < My Chemcial Romance ???

Who can think that?

No way, Red hot is much better than mcr... Bass guitar player of red hot is so good! and Even if they don&#39;t have very good lyrics at each song, They own at music !

Under the bridge addict. . .

agendas

red hot chili peppers all the way

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast