guild wars 2 World PvP Jesse James

This is a discussion on guild wars 2 World PvP Jesse James within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Hi guys, My first video in gw2,game is still in beta ...i hope u like it...
Page: 1

Default guild wars 2 World PvP Jesse James

Hi guys,
    My first video in gw2,game is still in beta ...i hope u like it

Nice video, but.. this too cartooned game, graphics sucks. I won't pay 70-80$ to play this game Lol.
    Before official launch GW2 my friend said to me Diablo III its better I didn't believed to him.
    Between this some copy of Aika Lol, Thief use dual pistol on Aika also on GW2.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    Nice video, but.. this too cartooned game, graphics sucks. I won't pay 70-80$ to play this game Lol.
    Before official launch GW2 my friend said to me Diablo III its better I didn't believed to him.
    Between this some copy of Aika Lol, Thief use dual pistol on Aika also on GW2.
    are you always this retarded? holy shit, it hurts to read a post containing so much stupidity and ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    are you always this retarded? holy shit, it hurts to read a post containing so much stupidity and ignorance.
    You are n00b enough watch your video's against opponents you only choose players who defeat to post them, but on euko you have been p'wned by noob. So hard! So I have nothing to discus with you, according to IAvananchel, he said Razor 80 % babashoper, rest skill.

About GW2 graphics is cartooned and "GW2 using dual pistol like on Aika, and only best feature on GW2 its flame damage and effect.

You are n00b enough watch your video's against opponents you only choose players who defeat to post them, but on euko you have been p'wned by noob. So hard! So I have nothing to discus with you, according to IAvananchel, he said Razor 80 % babashoper, rest skill.

About GW2 graphics is cartooned and "GW2 using dual pistol like on Aika, and only best feature on GW2 its flame damage and effect.
    Since i know that in your case you aren't trolling because you are stupid enough to really believe that, let me put out some facts.

note that i dont really care about what your dumb ass thinks about me, but id like to read your reply.

1. pwned so hard? you do realize that hes 80 and had 3700 hp while i had 2900 at level 77?
    2. you realize he used 800 ac (scaled skin) while i only used 400 ac (safety)?
    3. you realize he was left with 400 hp? do the math.
    4. item difference? he has quest bow +7: 119 ap and 7 dex. i got helenid7 which gives 121 ap. i was not using enchant.
    5. do you think i got iron sets or something? I was in olds like him, and i didnt even have my second ROL (old shio)
    6. my wings are EXP wings.
    7. I never even played with or against that avalanche guy (though i know who he is)
    8. I have never, ever babashopped a single item for my chars, so im curious to know how he assumes that, because like i said, i never played with or against him.

it doesnt really matter to me because i have already quit EUKO. but in your sad case, id like to see what you say now. i know im asking too much since your brain cannot actually deal with such complex information, but im dying to see what ull reply here.

my guess is that you'll derail the subject and continue to act like a downs kid.

@razor yes you played WITH IAvalancel @CW or maybe your not razor. Don't care about that.

Chickens always cry, I never. By default combo on Knight Online it's based on 55 lvl skills. Archer anyway weakest char of all. And easy to get killed.

So 10 master, 60 explore, 72 to archery by default it's normal setup, only n00bz use 80 skill points to archery. They who shot from distance and use Z+2 or Z+1 combo xD ROFL. Are you one of them? xD ROFL.

Latest news I heard about GW2, they wanna copy LOL (League of Legend) why LOL -cuz its most played MMO, yeah, once you pre purchase "you don't need to pay anymore" ^^ But they won't succeed as LOL did.

By the way your trolling on this topic, and you writing out of topic, you started calling me retard, but you can not admit that you lose, reconcil your self. Thats a truth, get more practice on iron scarecrow. Don't care with items you use, get 2x SE+3 PP+3 ELF BELT+3 2xLEGGO+3 and WF+11 diet (no pot skill working now) and shell set+9. Best gear for archer.

as expected, futile to argue with a retard.

What the
    f*** are
    you saying?
       

Seriously though @andreasm, your sentences are almost incoherent and backed without any logic whatsoever.

Think about a sentence before writing 3 mixed into one.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I thought this was a GW2 post for a second...

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Seriously though @andreasm, your sentences are almost incoherent and backed without any logic whatsoever.

Think about a sentence before writing 3 mixed into one.
    You will waste your money on that game, believe me.

2012 year it's disaster year for online games, no one expect good game, except Diablo 3.

Wanting MMO Failure - MMORPG.com News
    Last edited by andreasm; 08-23-2012 at 01:39 AM.