Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Any private server with the old provoke skill

This is a discussion on Any private server with the old provoke skill within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kolover I was in a magic warrior clan on maxko when it was good, everyone told on ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kolover View Post
    I was in a magic warrior clan on maxko when it was good, everyone told on us for hacking so they reduced the damage XD
    damage is ok this days btw what's your character name ?XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kolover View Post
    I was in a magic warrior clan on maxko when it was good, everyone told on us for hacking so they reduced the damage XD
    Lmao and I was probably the leader lf the clan #MagicianWarrior ahahah. back when maxKO were good and had ppl to play with/against. it were broken tho. warrior was hitting mages for 3k. last 2 days then some GM banned me when another GM told me it was completely legal. 2 best day on that server ever, since all mages clan on that server always been noobs using 2 party full lightning and we were 3 shotting the shit out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    Lmao and I was probably the leader lf the clan #MagicianWarrior ahahah. back when maxKO were good and had ppl to play with/against. it were broken tho. warrior was hitting mages for 3k. last 2 days then some GM banned me when another GM told me it was completely legal. 2 best day on that server ever, since all mages clan on that server always been noobs using 2 party full lightning and we were 3 shotting the shit out of them.
    NO COMMENT XD Because you have sold your account/items for $$ and this is not allowed but Gms didn't pay attention because you 're one of good players at Max/Titan KO
    i would like to know some disadvantages things in titan maybe we can't see that you seeing

sorry for my bad english.

Quote Originally Posted by MyKnightOnline View Post
    NO COMMENT XD Because you have sold your account/items for $$ and this is not allowed but Gms didn't pay attention because you 're one of good players at Max/Titan KO
    i would like to know some disadvantages things in titan maybe we can't see that you seeing

sorry for my bad english.
    Didn't paid attention ? I havn't paid attention since I sold all months ago and none of you knew till recently cause I told one of your old butt buddies that I sold it. You wanted to know who I sold all so you could ban him ? I'm no snitch sorry. And there is a lot to work on only regarding class balance. I can make a full list of stuff to work on, but since i've done many already and you guys does same errors over and over again, I don't see the point in making one.

PS. I'll be honnest, I seriously think you got some issues to call me a "loyal/good player" on maxKO after all the bashing and when I posted pictures of the GM selling stuff cheap for usd in the past. After everything I said regarding titan, the only reason y'all trying to lure me back is most likely I was probably the biggest donator on the whole server.
    morf_is_a_looser likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    Didn't paid attention ? I havn't paid attention since I sold all months ago and none of you knew till recently cause I told one of your old butt buddies that I sold it. You wanted to know who I sold all so you could ban him ? I'm no snitch sorry. And there is a lot to work on only regarding class balance. I can make a full list of stuff to work on, but since i've done many already and you guys does same errors over and over again, I don't see the point in making one.

PS. I'll be honnest, I seriously think you got some issues to call me a "loyal/good player" on maxKO after all the bashing and when I posted pictures of the GM selling stuff cheap for usd in the past. After everything I said regarding titan, the only reason y'all trying to lure me back is most likely I was probably the biggest donator on the whole server.
    Thumbs up, i like honnest people, especially among that community which is kinda fucked up.
    I'm going to play on a private which is going to release on saturday, you're welcome to join, i'll be playing with a couple of english peeps that i just joined during the beta, they seem cool too.
    (not luring you for donations, i'm just a player and i won't buy premium since i'm not into pay to win, i like it the hard way eheh)

Quote Originally Posted by morf_is_a_looser View Post
    Thumbs up, i like honnest people, especially among that community which is kinda fucked up.
    I'm going to play on a private which is going to release on saturday, you're welcome to join, i'll be playing with a couple of english peeps that i just joined during the beta, they seem cool too.
    (not luring you for donations, i'm just a player and i won't buy premium since i'm not into pay to win, i like it the hard way eheh)
    May I ask what server ? :0 might give it a try if I have time !

Banned

UnionKO, idk if i should post the link but i guess you'll find out if you google it ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12