Page 323 of 390 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5836
Like Tree60Likes

Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT

This is a discussion on Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter they have to keep re-opening because you guys insta-close the threads literally before a second page ...
Page: 323

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    they have to keep re-opening because you guys insta-close the threads literally before a second page can be reached ? don't think it's very fair to just close some loyal players threads because they aren't some native english speaker and can't understand your explanation / thought process, why not let the threads sit open and let the community discuss it more? that's arguably one of the worst elements of apex over the years; the severe lack of communication (or rather, extremely poor communication) between the administrations and the community, partly because no one uses the forums from the community, but a bigger part of the blame is on you guys imo
    Yes, we could've explained it better in our main post, but the reason they're closed is because the threads themselves cause more confusion. People see them and start thinking they've lost something, when in reality that's the exact thing we're trying to explain to that person -- all it does is spread the misinformation. Others jump in assuming there's a problem without understanding and it just gets messier.

Explaining it one on one to those further confused has helped ease that. Like I've said previously, it's just a case of people not understanding or being mislead (e.g. here, or in those thread). Nobody really cares when it's explained to them (except the select couple of people whose sole argument is "but now I have to play once in a while as opposed to every half a year, even though I was and still am playing pretty actively regardless").

I'm all for listening to players. But quite often, these players are an overly vocal minority with only their own interests at heart.

While it may not look it, we do listen to players -- and do something when there's an actual problem that affects the server, and not their own selfish interests.
    Hence those threads.

I implore you. Come up with a reasonable explanation as to how this change negatively affects players.

There's only been 2:
    1. Accounts are "valued less" so they will sell for less USD, which we don't condone.
    2. The other one that I've been repeating here is from the threads you've linked: those players now have to play every once in a while to stay on top, because with gains as they are now as worked out by the people complaining about it, previously it would've taken 6 months to catch up to them without them playing. Now it'll take 1.5 months.

You'd think people would have an actual argument with what you see here in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I care, and so do many others, because this is literally the only KO server that anyone gives a flying fuck about because of the development and improvements you've implemented (some bad things sure (mage damage omegalul), but overall it's much more pleasant to play than USKO or any others)

unfortunately the server in it's current state is not playable for me, or some other users, simply because the population is pathetic (no offense, but there's no point to play private servers that are this inactive in my opinion), whereas a relaunch would fix both of these problems (people's passion to play this server and the population)

edit: you also had similar statements to the PK launch back when the farm version died regarding the relaunch, so if you wiggled once, who's to say you won't again? i'm not doing this to prove i'm right, i'm doing this because i genuinely (and i'm sure a very big part of this community and maybe even the turkish / chinese community) want to enjoy that shit again
    That's awesome, and I get it. I just don't see players sticking around for too long regardless. It's a temporary solution to a long-term problem.
    Maybe in the future when we have our bigger projects completed it'll be an option we entertain. But for right now, it doesn't make sense to. There's literally no reason to relaunch now. The server's fine as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    See this is the problem. You two have your heads so far up your own asses that you are physically unable to see anything wrong with both of your actions or decisions; I assume this is partially because you were never a player - you don't know what KO players want in a game. Carry on with your dead husk of a server, hopefully it has gone from barely being able to pay for itself to anything slightly more decent

PS: I hope you were not implying with your post that I am in the group of people even remotely interested in playing a relaunch of your server. I'd rather eat shit LOL.
    You say that but you also don't give me anything of substance to work with. For example: you say everyone has issue with it. Who is everyone? What issue?
    I get cited with the threads that state the exact same things I've reiterated here already many times, as if I'm hoping nobody will ever see them or something. Gosh guys, you exposed me for the liar I am, linking me threads that I've kept referring to this entire time.

If you're going to be upset that we made a change, at least understand what the change is and state what your problem is with it.
    Because it's clear you're just jumping on the bandwagon as you always do whenever someone says something negative about the server. As always you have no idea what it is you're talking about, but just spout nonsense because you can.
    Like, what exactly are you trying to argue? And don't give me the BS "you don't know what players want" spiel. I'm fully aware of the concerns of players actually playing the game, but you have some mysterious issue that those playing it don't? Give me something.

It just feels like blatant hate with no actual substance to it. We don't live up to your expectations, great, whatever.
    This change (that you clearly have no idea about) doesn't even affect you, so why bother?

Like I said to SkyHunter -- tell me what your problem is with it, and no, "everyone dislikes it" isn't a good enough excuse because it's misleading (as said, people actually do not care) and even if they did -- it doesn't actually say anything about why they don't.

You two have your heads so far up your own asses that you are physically unable to see anything wrong with both of your actions or decisions
    And yet you're not actually willing to enlighten us. Nobody here is.

The way I see it, if people playing the server don't have any real issues with it, and nobody is actually willing to make any complaints about it, it's quite likely that there's no problem at all except for the imaginary one in your head which serves only to attempt to cause drama. I mean, stats show that activity's only been steadily increasing. If "everyone" had such a problem with it, because as this thread seems to indicate it's an end of the world scenario and the server's completely dead, why has activity been steadily increasing? I guess either players are just masochists, or I'm making this up. \o-

Seriously. I'm all for feedback. I've been trying to pull actual substantial feedback out of you guys for the last day.
    But when the "feedback" is literally just BS for the sake of it, you and I both know there's nothing more I can do about it. Are you really just trying to make the forum more active? Because that's what it feels like at this point.
    I truly don't understand what other reason you could possibly have for this otherwise. I mean you don't play the game, you state you'll never play it again, you come here repeating what people are saying without actually knowing what they're talking about... and you think this is our problem? Or are you just trying to rile us up to give you an excuse to ban us?

At this point I don't really know. Whatever the case, if anyone has any substantial feedback - positive OR negative, I'm all ears. Until then, I'd suggest you just ignore this nonsense drama over literally nothing.
    Because that's really all that it is. Drama over nothing. :|

I've been around this community way too long to care, honestly. That and it's a billion degrees here, so that probably doesn't help either.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You say that but you also don't give me anything of substance to work with. For example: you say everyone has issue with it. Who is everyone? What issue?
    I get cited with the threads that state the exact same things I've reiterated here already many times, as if I'm hoping nobody will ever see them or something. Gosh guys, you exposed me for the liar I am, linking me threads that I've kept referring to this entire time.

If you're going to be upset that we made a change, at least understand what the change is and state what your problem is with it.
    Because it's clear you're just jumping on the bandwagon as you always do whenever someone says something negative about the server. As always you have no idea what it is you're talking about, but just spout nonsense because you can.
    Like, what exactly are you trying to argue? And don't give me the BS "you don't know what players want" spiel. I'm fully aware of the concerns of players actually playing the game, but you have some mysterious issue that those playing it don't? Give me something.

It just feels like blatant hate with no actual substance to it. We don't live up to your expectations, great, whatever.
    This change (that you clearly have no idea about) doesn't even affect you, so why bother?

Like I said to SkyHunter -- tell me what your problem is with it, and no, "everyone dislikes it" isn't a good enough excuse because it's misleading (as said, people actually do not care) and even if they did -- it doesn't actually say anything about why they don't.

And yet you're not actually willing to enlighten us. Nobody here is.

The way I see it, if people playing the server don't have any real issues with it, and nobody is actually willing to make any complaints about it, it's quite likely that there's no problem at all except for the imaginary one in your head which serves only to attempt to cause drama. I mean, stats show that activity's only been steadily increasing. If "everyone" had such a problem with it, because as this thread seems to indicate it's an end of the world scenario and the server's completely dead, why has activity been steadily increasing? I guess either players are just masochists, or I'm making this up. \o-

Seriously. I'm all for feedback. I've been trying to pull actual substantial feedback out of you guys for the last day.
    But when the "feedback" is literally just BS for the sake of it, you and I both know there's nothing more I can do about it. Are you really just trying to make the forum more active? Because that's what it feels like at this point.
    I truly don't understand what other reason you could possibly have for this otherwise. I mean you don't play the game, you state you'll never play it again, you come here repeating what people are saying without actually knowing what they're talking about... and you think this is our problem? Or are you just trying to rile us up to give you an excuse to ban us?

At this point I don't really know. Whatever the case, if anyone has any substantial feedback - positive OR negative, I'm all ears. Until then, I'd suggest you just ignore this nonsense drama over literally nothing.
    Because that's really all that it is. Drama over nothing. :|

I've been around this community way too long to care, honestly. That and it's a billion degrees here, so that probably doesn't help either.
    All we are asking for is farm server.
    There is quite large community who would prefer that over the current PK styled server.
    You don't need to close the "old pk" server, you can launch farm on the side if you wish.

Also, it would be nice to fresh up things, by doing that.
    Here is a duck just for you

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    All we are asking for is farm server.
    There is quite large community who would prefer that over the current PK styled server.
    You don't need to close the "old pk" server, you can launch farm on the side if you wish.

Also, it would be nice to fresh up things, by doing that.
    Here is a duck just for you
    since we're starting the old duck memes again; heres his secret reddit account https://www.reddit.com/user/fuckswithducks

two servers at once is pretty stupid imo, youre just splitting the pop even worse, at least if you relaunch youre sort of forcing people to play on the new one, with a new server the old one would just sit idly at like 40 users and the new one would be active

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

tbh,

the farm server might of been great, but not as close as active as the pk launch was.
    im pissed of because i played here since the pk launch. (different accounts or whatever)
    which got me up to 9.18m nps (if you don't know PKING for nps is the only thing on a pk server you can do)
    and now when i logged in i had 918 000 nps, so i can get passed easier by players that just started, or just sold there np accounts (NICE)

i get your point twostars, i really do
    but you and Aesteris proof over and over again that you got no idea what the community wants/needs. and anyone that doesn't aggree on how you think gets shut down.
    players invested time to be this far ahead of others, cause thats the only reason to play a pk server, and you took it away from the players.

i wasn't around for some time, so i don't know if you did a poll or not about this np reduction.

and again, why was none of the top np holders rewarded for this? you stripped us down so new players can catch up faster ("YOU DIDN'T LOSE ANYTHING") beside month's of progress ofc. but no one got anything only lost everything.

ontop of that you made it SO easy to get to royal now that the np reduction makes even less sense than it did before

if you ask me. make the gear dispenser almost equal to the end game gear (you got a message on your forum)
    and wipe all the nps to 0 (PUT THE CLAN REQ BACK LIKE IT WAS)

and reward your old players like you should've done in the first place. (or give them the chance to sell there nps for gg items to an npc?)

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    tbh,

the farm server might of been great, but not as close as active as the pk launch was.
    im pissed of because i played here since the pk launch. (different accounts or whatever)
    which got me up to 9.18m nps (if you don't know PKING for nps is the only thing on a pk server you can do)
    and now when i logged in i had 918 000 nps, so i can get passed easier by players that just started, or just sold there np accounts (NICE)
    Okay, so we're back at this argument again. Rather than repeat myself, I'll quote myself from our forums:
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars
    Here's the problem.

You're both looking at it from the perspective that you lost something.
    You didn't lose anything. Everything was rescaled. Your NP is the same proportionate to everyone else's.

The NP you gained, you still have. It's just represented as a smaller number, but it still means close to the same thing.

With that having said, with the difference in gains you can potentially catch up faster. This still doesn't mean you lost anything.
    You said it yourself -- where it previously took 5-6 months (of, in theory, the top player barely playing) to catch up, it'll now take ~1.5 months.

That's still a huge entire 1.5 month gap... that doesn't change, so long as you keep playing.

Nothing was lost. Nobody got screwed over.

The only thing that changed is it's a little quicker to catch up*when people stop playing.
    Keep playing and the gap won't be closed, so you'll still be an entire month and a half ahead.
    When we're talking about gaps like this, the problem is really all in your head. You feel like you're so much further behind, but take into consideration just how long that is.
    And that's assuming you're not even playing.

So realistically, there's no difference. Your numbers are smaller. So is everyone else's. They're all proportionate to each other.
    Yes, people can catch up, but with how far ahead people are, realistically there's very little difference. Keep playing as normal and the gap will be maintained, so I guarantee you won't notice any difference.

It doesn't matter if it's 6 months or 1. The only time people can ever be given a chance to catch up if you stop playing for a still very extended period of time.

i get your point twostars, i really do
    but you and Aesteris proof over and over again that you got no idea what the community wants/needs. and anyone that doesn't aggree on how you think gets shut down.
    This isn't true at all. If you look at what I've been responding to (actually, don't bother - it's really not worth the time), it's literally just people who don't play and never would have played (without a relaunch, and even then...).
    It's not so much not agreeing with people as it is people jumping on this bandwagon because it's fun to troll spewing nonsense without backing any of it up. Regurgitated "EVERYONE HATES THE CHANGE" "DEAD SERVER" "RELAUNCH PLS" etc, etc.

players invested time to be this far ahead of others, cause thats the only reason to play a pk server, and you took it away from the players.
    See, if you were talking about like, a few weeks ahead I'd agree with you. But at least in the above case (and I'm sure yours works out similarly), we're talking about a 6 month lead. Half a year. Dropping back down to what, 1.5 months.
    And again, that's assuming you don't even play. If you're playing relatively consistently, you can easily maintain the gap for a lot longer than that.

So like I've been reiterating: maintain your activity and you will still maintain your lead.
    Really, when we're talking about these absolutely insane timespans like we are (HALF A YEAR!!) nothing's changed in that regard.

and again, why was none of the top np holders rewarded for this? you stripped us down so new players can catch up faster ("YOU DIDN'T LOSE ANYTHING") beside month's of progress ofc. but no one got anything only lost everything.

ontop of that you made it SO easy to get to royal now that the np reduction makes even less sense than it did before

if you ask me. make the gear dispenser almost equal to the end game gear (you got a message on your forum)
    and wipe all the nps to 0 (PUT THE CLAN REQ BACK LIKE IT WAS)

and reward your old players like you should've done in the first place. (or give them the chance to sell there nps for gg items to an npc?)
    Rewarding top NP holders makes no sense. Everyone is in the same boat; top NP holders are no different. Rewarding top NP holders for the same proportionally high NP they still have and thus the ranks they keep doesn't make much sense.
    What I'm saying is, if we were to compensate players (for the confusion of the situation), it would apply to everyone. Considering the circumstances, it's certainly not off the table.

As far as wiping it goes, I've responded to this already also. It makes no sense to wipe the server, especially as compared to just rescaling everything.
    "People hate that their NP amount is smaller" "Let's get rid of all of their NP, that'll make them happy!" -- this is the logic being presented and I just don't even.

BTW, I saw your PM. Thanks for your feedback
    Last edited by twostars; 01-04-2019 at 07:17 AM. Reason: why did it translate formatting to asterisks

Little archer Senior Member

more dumb shit
    Oh boy, are you serious? Throughout all the time I've played, many questionable decisions have been made, and I have personally witnessed several times how most of the community rejected some of these decisions (at least, the very few that used your barely promoted forums or website), yet they were either shut down (with a healthy dose of snark from the almighty aesteris) or just ignored. I'm obviously not going to listen specific examples as I don't care enough, but to say you're always "open for feedback" is the same as saying "I can listen, but in the end I will do what I want".

If you can't see how this is a bad change, would it even be worth it to explain it to you? I'm not bandwagoning jackshit. The topic came back, I read it for fun and commented on it. Many times have people piled up on the sorry decisions made by this server, but I have remained quiet because irrational choices are to be expected at this point. This one however is one of the worst I have ever seen lol.

You think because people don't comment on it, they're automatically satisfied with this decision? Just above you have a long time player that feels duped. You'll probably disregard it since he's always been very critical of the server anyway, right? Or he has sold accounts / items before, so therefore he's not a real person. Dylan asked for compensation, and I'm mindboggled seeing that there was in fact nothing given to these players whose NP you just reset LOL. Game management 101, when games go F2P they usually give something, even if its minuscule, to those that purchased the game. I'm willing to bet these players spent time and probably bought KC over the years far exceeding a $60 price tag and what do they get? Nada.

The problem here is that even now you're trying to push your agenda over keeping a healthy server. The people demanding a relaunch had, have and still piss you off GREATLY to this day. There's no way you'd give in to their requests, so let's set on a middle ground so they don't get their way! I know this is how you behave. Extremely childish and not fitting to be an administrator of anything, but what can we do? Personally, my choice was to never touch this server again as it is ran by toddlers with delirium of grandeur.

Not sure what else you need to work on. It is a terrible decision. Sure you needed the reduction to take out the NP event and ease up the cape requirements but, were these really big problems to begin with? They're side benefits, because I very much doubt this change was put in place just to fix those two rather minor issues.

How would I have done it? Announce this 1 month in advance before their NP goes back to 0, have this take place in a new month's day, exclusive cosmetics showing how they're a loyal player (something like the CSW emblem but not as good), give a standard pack of items to the top NP owners, and an additional bag of goods if you logged in within the last 30 days (to entice inactive accounts to come back). These items could include NP scrolls, red potions or whatnot with higher amounts and exclusive items to the top symbols (dragon). They would still be pissed but whatever. Mix this with some other gameplay update so its not just lolreset and that's it, like some war map or event, properly market this everywhere, and revamp monthly rewards (darkness weapons for 5 days? LUL).

But that's just too much effort.

Rewarding top NP holders makes no sense.
    The fact that you can't see anything wrong with this statement speaks volumes of your ability as an administrator.

"Rewarding top NP holders makes no sense"

Yeah, who the fuck cares about olympic medals. I hear people compete for them just for lulz.

I can pay solid 50 euros from Tuke's face when he saw his NP's gone and dusted. Well, he didn't spend that much playing ApexKO anyways, only around 2000+ hours.

@razor: In that entire post you still haven't answered my question, it's still all vague "stuff" that you don't care to clarify, so I think there's enough said about that.

As far as that one line, as fun as it is to pick apart an entire post and rip one line from it, you should both read the surrounding couple of sentences as well. Because context is important, y'know?

Let me help you out:
    > Everyone is in the same boat
    > Rewarding [just the] top NP holders makes no sense
    > Compensating everyone makes more sense.

But you do you.

Edit:
    You're acting as if NP was wiped. This isn't the case, so your logic really doesn't apply.
    Nobody lost anything, so rewarding the top players makes no sense in this situation.

Now if this was a wipe, which it most certainly not, sure -- their efforts would be rewarded. As-is, nothing's changed so like I said: rewarding [just] the top NP holders makes no sense.
    And I stand by that.

I'm mindboggled seeing that there was in fact nothing given to these players whose NP you just reset LOL
    It's clear from this statement that you don't actually know what even happened, as it's been stated again and again that no NP was reset. Nothing effectively changed.
    You're literally just going off what other people are saying in this thread, which is pure misinformation. As a moderator, I'd hope that you'd be less provocative and try to put a stop to drama as opposed to try to fuel it, but hey -- I guess that makes neither of us perfect.

You think because people don't comment on it, they're automatically satisfied with this decision?
    No, I think that because the people that we have talked to in-game and out, to clear up their concerns about the change who actually *play* the game are ultimately nonchalant about it.
    But you can assume things all you want. Like I said, we use facts and numbers here. Like activity stats.

Just to again put into perspective the idiocy that's going on here, the big "problem" is a certain couple of people feel like they've lost a 6 month(!!) lead (down to ~2 months).
    Right. They're not happy that the number is smaller (while keeping them as relatively high as they were before), so, and this is the really good part, they think we should have wiped the NP or relaunched instead (because why not really lose anything when you could lose everything!).

If you seriously think that jumping on this particular bandwagon helps to damage us in any way, boy do I have news for you...
    Last edited by twostars; 01-04-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Banned Senior Member

I don't know why you guy's are even bothering, you won't change the minds of this staff.

@razor: In that entire post you still haven't answered my question, it's still all vague "stuff" that you don't care to clarify, so I think there's enough said about that.

As far as that one line, as fun as it is to pick apart an entire post and rip one line from it, you should both read the surrounding couple of sentences as well. Because context is important, y'know?

Let me help you out:
    > Everyone is in the same boat
    > Rewarding [just the] top NP holders makes no sense
    > Compensating everyone makes more sense.

But you do you.

Edit:
    You're acting as if NP was wiped. This isn't the case, so your logic really doesn't apply.
    Nobody lost anything, so rewarding the top players makes no sense in this situation.

Now if this was a wipe, which it most certainly not, sure -- their efforts would be rewarded. As-is, nothing's changed so like I said: rewarding [just] the top NP holders makes no sense.
    And I stand by that.

It's clear from this statement that you don't actually know what even happened, as it's been stated again and again that no NP was reset. Nothing effectively changed.
    You're literally just going off what other people are saying in this thread, which is pure misinformation. As a moderator, I'd hope that you'd be less provocative and try to put a stop to drama as opposed to try to fuel it, but hey -- I guess that makes neither of us perfect.

No, I think that because the people that we have talked to in-game and out, to clear up their concerns about the change who actually *play* the game are ultimately nonchalant about it.
    But you can assume things all you want. Like I said, we use facts and numbers here. Like activity stats.

Just to again put into perspective the idiocy that's going on here, the big "problem" is a certain couple of people feel like they've lost a 6 month(!!) lead (down to ~2 months).
    Right. They're not happy that the number is smaller (while keeping them as relatively high as they were before), so, and this is the really good part, they think we should have wiped the NP or relaunched instead (because why not really lose anything when you could lose everything!).

If you seriously think that jumping on this particular bandwagon helps to damage us in any way, boy do I have news for you...
    Lol.

You know it's hopeless when you use gems of reasoning such as thinking that NP wasn't wiped / reset because 10% was kept to back up your argument. Imagine a stupid bank clerk tries to argue with a client that was stolen 18 million dollars out of his 20 million fortune that "you didn't lost anything because you still have 2 mill left". Absolute genius. We're at the stage where we're arguing semantics and advocating for the most strict and arbitrary context accuracy in order to have anything resembling a logical point of view.

No one here cares or needs to damage your server because that's your sole duty, and so far you've done an outstanding job over the years. Stay deluded and don't forget to take your pills - I'm out.

Lol.

You know it's hopeless when you use gems of reasoning such as thinking that NP wasn't wiped / reset because 10% was kept to back up your argument. Imagine a stupid bank clerk tries to argue with a client that was stolen 18 million dollars out of his 20 million fortune that "you didn't lost anything because you still have 2 mill left". Absolute genius. We're at the stage where we're arguing semantics and advocating for the most strict and arbitrary context accuracy in order to have anything resembling a logical point of view.

No one here cares or needs to damage your server because that's your sole duty, and so far you've done an outstanding job over the years. Stay deluded and don't forget to take your pills - I'm out.
    Because everything else was scaled as well? Existing NP, the costs, and its gains? Just like the post says, which you haven't read because you're just assuming things based on what people (who don't play) are saying here and entirely ignoring what I (who actually do know what happened) have to say.

We did not remove any NP. It was all rescaled to lower amounts.
    All of the existing NP is relatively lower.
    All of the costs are relatively lower.
    All of the gains are lower (technically a little higher relatively than before, but still reduced).

It's really not that hard to understand. Surely you're not actually that dense.

@razor
    tbh thats just your opinion mine is I would not want a relaunch I would not like to farm from 0 again on any server. Done it too many times re birthed and went to too many JRs to get a title or that edge in PK. My opinion is if ko's future is about restarting everytime it gets tough then I personally do not think it deserves a future to be a server. In regards to money into any KO server $60 or $1000 especially any game or gaming server no one should ever put money into a game or ko server thinking they would get something back 5 years down the line sorry its ko its a game its pixels that make us happy and to be compensated for it when you pay for something that was available in PUS when you first opened a game.

I mean like for example I dont go back to the restaurant after eating a good meal and saying I want the same meal again but I dont want to pay you why should the shop keeper give me extra food? if you spend that money you bought that pathos glove that wing to win that vs in cz, you wanted that edge there and then dont expect to go back in 5 years time to get a new ice tray for your fridge cuz you bought it from the vendor same vendor! Remember all money making game excluding fornite have PUS type system (online purchases) where a gamer wanting the upper hand and you paid for it then and thats it there are no strings attached to that purchase its a limited time to have that wing or that football pitch for rent to play and win the game/battle and really its what any game/football pitch owner needs to stay open.

I would not also announce it 1 month in advance the duration they did it for was fine cuz uncertainty is worst its like brexit right now in europe the longer you let it sit the more it boils, And really people dont need to be told their special cuz they pk because for me personally KO is the reason why I pk I was given an option hand all 5 million nps for medals or leave them and have them reduced 90% like everyone else pretty fair for me.

@razor again <3 ya hope you are well

Not sure why many complaining if you had 15 million or 10 million or 5 million or 1 million everyone logged in and pked some parties gained more than others but stayed in bowl and died more than others but kept coming back yet they also go the same dose of 90% reduction it is not fair if you rewarded top person or top 100 the rest would be like wait a min wheres my reward I didnt get the kills but what I did get why did they get something and not me, they implemented something not done normally in KO which we should welcome as its fresh other servers just restart cuz their lazy or greedy for $$$ really id rather see a server have nps REDUCED EQUALLY than starting from 0 making gear again on a server and all national points, and tbh people bought chars and sold chars with high NPS so you dont know who the genuine peeps are who made the nps on chars. You have to credit them and think how to make it fair with donated nps and clan grades in order not to lose people capes and hard earned quests to get it. Though I think people would love it if farm was implemented in cz more to get elite items but I can see the flip side to that that elite clans would dominate it which would not be nice. The current event allows all to benefit as a team effort and does not base on 1 clan. Though its sad that lower able players will find it a grind to pk when the elite clans logged off they would roam bowls and hunt the mobs and fight the smaller skirmishes to gain national points and making 35 nps per kill and losing 50np per kill can hurt when you fighting so many more high elite clans. May be np increases at the lowest activity times in cz so say if less than 20 people in cz for 5 mins a national point bonus comes on and extra riotes atross spwan just an idea.

Any who will be worth watching out for

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    @razor
    tbh thats just your opinion mine is I would not want a relaunch I would not like to farm from 0 again on any server
    I never said relaunch tho, I just said NP should have been fully wiped as this change doesn't cater to either of both sides in full.

Hope you're good too wnx, its been 10 years now since cwest lol time flies.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-21-2022, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 22
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  6. Hits: 2