Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Best Private server NO CRAZY ITEMS?

This is a discussion on Best Private server NO CRAZY ITEMS? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto Exactly.I ran out of arguments cause he told me "thanks for the good laugh".Peace the fuck ...
Page: 2

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Exactly.I ran out of arguments cause he told me "thanks for the good laugh".Peace the fuck out Mr.Rapey.
    Ouch..
    i'm pretty sure the ban hammer is comming after you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Exactly.I ran out of arguments cause he told me "thanks for the good laugh".Peace the fuck out Mr.Rapey.

Watch out guys we have a real "gangsta" here coming straight outta Compton OMG OMG. Don't insult him or he'll "feed us slugs" or whatever you gangstas do nowdays /sarcasm off

Now sit the f down and shut the f up if you cant stand ppl thinking differently then you, you little wigga!

I would like to see some reply's too yea, it seems EVERY server atm has problems going on.

Alot of ppl just looking for normal server, no crazy stuff like krowaz armor etc just plain old MYKO servers.
    As far as i know, only OSKO has that...
    But, there must be some other servers then only osko? :/

medium-farm based myko server pls <3

Ask me if I give a fuck about ur opinion ? @jew : banhammer for what,calling him mr.rapey when his name is mr.rapist ? haha u fucking tool.

Banned Senior Member

At first I was thinking OSKO was nice server but later on I understood yourko is the best server. I dont want to tell the reasons here but if you PM me I can.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    At first I was thinking OSKO was nice server but later on I understood yourko is the best server. I dont want to tell the reasons here but if you PM me I can.
    I seriously laughed.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I seriously laughed.

Of course you laugh, because you are part of OSKO. In his first server in his LatinKO and now here in chyper. Never mind I still think how you can defend a server which had many problem on his first official launch and 26 resets in 2 days and almost 60 % of +60 and still down for 3 days. Anyway people can see the difference.

shen, while OSKO has its problems, it is no where near the shit show that is yourko.

Its really sad that you have to resort to these kids of methods, you would think your server would speak for it self instead of having you whore yourself out.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    shen, while OSKO has its problems, it is no where near the shit show that is yourko.

Its really sad that you have to resort to these kids of methods, you would think your server would speak for it self instead of having you whore yourself out.

Have you ever tried? -- NoIs it my server ? -- No
    Is Ethernal talking without knowing some truth ? -- Yes.

Yourko doesn't look that bad actually..250+ online (or at least the panel says so) and best items are chits and high class weapons +6/+7.

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    Have you ever tried? -- NoIs it my server ? -- No
    Is Ethernal talking without knowing some truth ? -- Yes.
    You think just because I'm playing OSKO doesn't mean that I tried YourKO? You're an idiot, first off quit trying to lie, you posted on my profile about the Billy Goat in Chicago, which coincidentally Todd on the YourKO forums said the exact same thing to me when I registered on there, and filled out my profile and stuff. So....try again? YourKO is just a shitty turk server, it's located in Turkey ffs, and you guys only posted any announcements in Turkish.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    You think just because I'm playing OSKO doesn't mean that I tried YourKO? You're an idiot, first off quit trying to lie, you posted on my profile about the Billy Goat in Chicago, which coincidentally Todd on the YourKO forums said the exact same thing to me when I registered on there, and filled out my profile and stuff. So....try again? YourKO is just a shitty turk server, it's located in Turkey ffs, and you guys only posted any announcements in Turkish.
    Sneaky you were telling very similar things while KI ( Aristona server ) was about to launch. Talking is easy but could you plz tell me who paid the donators loss? I know Todd Warner from chicago yes.. If you want you can meet him too he lives in Hyde Park. Anyway, I am not a liar I know some truth and just wanted to warn people. Of course everybody can play wherever they wish. I know loads of people who donated on KI for only 2 days. You said yourko is a Turkish server why dont you say OSKO is a Turkish server too.

Aristona is Turk
    Rodrane is Turk
    Professor is Turk
    I am Turk

I play on a server which I like I am neither an admin nor a provakator. But while we were playing on yourko some went to KI and it was closed. Some went to OSKO it is closed now.

Proof that Professor's from Turkey? lol

Hes either turk or peruvian.

Banned Senior Member

Why do I lie for a game?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast