Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Chakra KO - 80% MYKO Based Dedicated Server

This is a discussion on Chakra KO - 80% MYKO Based Dedicated Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People were complaing about the server being too hard. So I decided to higher the rates of: + EXP rates ...
Page: 4

ChakraKO

People were complaing about the server being too hard. So I decided to higher the rates of:

+ EXP rates ALOT easier.

+ 80% droprate on BUS'es to Cardinals/Barons in CZ.

+ Droprate of weapons and armors is highered alot.

Bosses droprate will stay as it is.

You should give it another try if you thought the server were too hard before.

/DreamCoil

WeedarN

Its a fun server but needs more ppl so everyone come and join!

The server really needed this boost of exp and droprate of weps n armors.. well done!

Now you'll reach level 70 in a couple of hours or so. during that time u'll get alot of shells n stuff... ppl are not even close of getting geared up yet so its not too late to join the server!

Pontius

Quote Originally Posted by ChakraKO View Post
    People were complaing about the server being too hard. So I decided to higher the rates of:

+ EXP rates ALOT easier.

+ 80% droprate on BUS'es to Cardinals/Barons in CZ.

+ Droprate of weapons and armors is highered alot.

Bosses droprate will stay as it is.

You should give it another try if you thought the server were too hard before.

/DreamCoil
    Why not give max lvl and best items and make it pk server? All point was that it was "Chakra KO is a 80% MYKO Based Farm Server the level cap being 70."
    You cant change everyday the settings just because 2-3 people will be complaining that they can not get a drop or there are too hard to make exp. You had 2 days official and already changed 2 times the settings.... dude thats why you had beta!
    Time to find new farm server who know how to keep the promise.

ChakraKO

Quote Originally Posted by Pontius View Post
    Why not give max lvl and best items and make it pk server? All point was that it was "Chakra KO is a 80% MYKO Based Farm Server the level cap being 70."
    You cant change everyday the settings just because 2-3 people will be complaining that they can not get a drop or there are too hard to make exp. You had 2 days official and already changed 2 times the settings.... dude thats why you had beta!
    Time to find new farm server who know how to keep the promise.

Obviously 80% of our players thought levling and farming weps/armors were too hard since we had 25-35players online daily for 2-3 days, even though over 300 accounts were made... So I had to do something to make the server more intresting, and right server is getting more and more populated.
    Do you wanna pay 150euro a month for our dedicated fine by me, as 35players online we'll never reach that goal

juhann

Quote Originally Posted by ChakraKO View Post
    Obviously 80% of our players thought levling and farming weps/armors were too hard since we had 25-35players online daily for 2-3 days, even though over 300 accounts were made... So I had to do something to make the server more intresting, and right server is getting more and more populated.
    Do you wanna pay 150euro a month for our dedicated fine by me, as 35players online we'll never reach that goal
    If Pontius will pay 150 euro you will stay the server as it is right now no more changes in settings? How much i have to pay to get some changes what i like?

ChakraKO

more and more ppl are coming now, no more bigger changes will be made.

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

you can't trade on server... how im i supposed to get my shells if giant golems drop only rogue/priest/mage lol >.> what else can i say ? big fail dont even bother trying

WeedarN

Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    you can't trade on server... how im i supposed to get my shells if giant golems drop only rogue/priest/mage lol >.> what else can i say ? big fail dont even bother trying
    Other mobs drops chitin shell for warrior u retard, look at drop list -.-

This is a great server imo.

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeedarN View Post
    Other mobs drops chitin shell for warrior u retard, look at drop list -.-

This is a great server imo.
    I know other mobs drops shell , its just that the easiest one to solo its giant golem. Not complaining bout not getting my warrior shell just that i can't trade the rogue shell i got and i got TONS of it. I tried via merchant with a guy and i merchanted it first for 1 coin ,then he was suposed to do the same.. guess what ?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    I know other mobs drops shell , its just that the easiest one to solo its giant golem. Not complaining bout not getting my warrior shell just that i can't trade the rogue shell i got and i got TONS of it. I tried via merchant with a guy and i merchanted it first for 1 coin ,then he was suposed to do the same.. guess what ?

you were just dumb ... ofc you getting scammed only a brainless owner will make a farm server without brain... its a sure fail lol
    Last edited by Darktuga; 07-11-2010 at 02:21 PM.

WeedarN

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    you were just dumb ... ofc you getting scammed only a brainless owner will make a farm server without train... its a sure fail lol
    ''without train'' rofl ur the brainless one, this server is awesome. Just trade with ppl u trust, nothing hard.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeedarN View Post
    ''without train'' rofl ur the brainless one, this server is awesome. Just trade with ppl u trust, nothing hard.
    hard to find someone you trust to sell stuff like rol and rocs... and i know its brain already edited it...dunno how the hell i typed train instead brain anyway played many privates before with trade disabled and they all failed once people got scammed for good items and the owner couldnt do much about or just didnt care and because i commited a typo doesnt mean im brainless-.-

ChakraKO

I might be enabling trade very soon.

Today was personal quest (70) added!

Fight the Sand King zone will soon come.

DarkTuga: ive seen ppl with aggression problems, but you should really search for help no offence

Delicious

Im loving this server, farming and pk is working great and with new things coming we keep on having new things to do. if your arent playing here you should come

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast