Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ClassicKO Manner Tickets Server Lvl 70 cap!

This is a discussion on ClassicKO Manner Tickets Server Lvl 70 cap! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Orco on HeartlessRapist...
Page: 3

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Orco on HeartlessRapist

This server is okey only bad is that its kinda easy to get gear [to low price ]

are there scrolls 1500, 300 available for everyone? Does panel work for you right now?

Don't listen to Syndicate. He's a scammer. Don't trust him..

G

scrolls are available for everyone, you can trade them with manner tickets. tbh the server is nice u can gear up fast
    if u have ppl with ya but solo also like me it is worth to give it a try. the only problem atm is the lag but they are gona
    fix it. cheers

Yeah if the lag get fixed it will be a nice server.

yeah but the problem is taht its to easy to get gear. in under 2 houers i got dual roc and hell breaker they should have higher ticket price otherwise all will be geard in 4 dayes and then just run bowl and kill new players so the new players rage quit and server will end upp dead

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    yeah but the problem is taht its to easy to get gear. in under 2 houers i got dual roc and hell breaker they should have higher ticket price otherwise all will be geard in 4 dayes and then just run bowl and kill new players so the new players rage quit and server will end upp dead
    But new players can farm at outside of moradon, then when they geared they go cz.

actually I geared myself as warrior and else priest of my friend in like 5hours, else we got 70 by that time. Everything looks fine except that each class is able to wear chitins shield, well as for priests it's kinda fair but just imagine that you're trying to kill warrior with cs and iron set, same goes for rogues, it's kinda lame. There are not that many ppl pking around and once you find anything they put cs on and run.

warriors still killable even if they wear cs's , ever heard of rogues chasing warriors? in other hand rogues arent that unkillable , myself killed a few rogues trying to run out with cs, if you have noticed leg cut/scream rate are kinda high so there should be a problem with that imo , what i dont like is that there's no DD's for weak clases such as bp and mage(that abbys gem is a such bullshit ...), there are barely any mage flame in cz , either they're just full support to survive some rogues or there are not mp mages at all, farming here is a such easy thing to do as you said, took me5-6 hours to me aswell to get geared , server has 60-70 ppl at peak times , at nights 50 so it keep going , and ya server is infested of bugs , alot of people of complaining about bugs on master but the owner is fixing them very very slowly....

Still worth getting a shot, I love the fact that I'm undergeared ( everyone is ) lvl 70 and rapin the shit haha... As everyone said, yeah it takes about 5hours gettin FULL geared and lvl 70 . There's 1 thing you guys are missin, we have to farm each days in order to get pots or scrolls 1500/300 ( stackable )... So when you're bored of pk'ing you farm. I was bored went farmin for an hour, and filled my inn with 2k pots... Once I get bored again gonna do the same.

BUMP

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    and ya server is infested of bugs , alot of people of complaining about bugs on master but the owner is fixing them very very slowly....
    Infested with bugs? i think not.
    Few people had master bugs which was due to a garbage clan nt proc...but they should be fixed now..

What other bugs is my server infested with? id love to know

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Infested with bugs? i think not.
    Few people had master bugs which was due to a garbage clan nt proc...but they should be fixed now..

What other bugs is my server infested with? id love to know
    He's probarly talking about Abyss gems, they should drop DD's for paper mages and paper priest...

*pots weight bugged, even if you have enough weight to carry them it says it doesnt and you have to buy them in a low ammount in order to fill up your weight.
    *Master gets bugged cus of nt ? na , you just TRIED to fix my friend's master and you fixed it but screwed the clan, now his status says NONE instead of clan leader and my warrior got kicked from clan somehow and now im not able to join any other clan.(won't drop info here), also i made a mage for farm and guess what it doesnt have master neither (never nt'ed in both cases).
    *the most annoying things , the abbys gems , no dd's at all , there is no paper staff such lycaon lobo lupus etc etc.
    *Warrior male stats , still have less stats than barbarian-orc warrior , i know its wasnt like this on KE , but yet we're in other age and it should be fixed and its not that hard.
    *No clan has brighty arm.
    *when you try to pick up manner tickets from box and you're in party it gets bugged so you have to re-click in order to be able to get it , it doesnt happen when you're soloing just when you're partying.
    *skill's names are wrong, they say flame glacier instead of atack - assasin , etc etc , list keep going but im not here to name your bugs, so let's stop it here.

btw Bitch I came human <3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast