Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cronox KO - PK Server [Light Farming] - [LVL 80 CAP] - [DEDICATED]

This is a discussion on Cronox KO - PK Server [Light Farming] - [LVL 80 CAP] - [DEDICATED] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not that my opinion matters too most of you, but i would like to state it. =) Personally, i don't ...
Page: 4

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Not that my opinion matters too most of you, but i would like to state it. =)

Personally, i don't like you "Cronox KO" you have changed your name multiple times..
    But some of the reasons as too why i don't like you?
    1, you had your little friend try to hack FreshKO when you never spoke to me. It was simply because you lack the knowledge to be a good admin, and needed players as your server was similir to ours. Your little friend got shut down pretty quick, and its pathetic that you made a move like that.

2, I don't think that your corrupt... I Know it, simply add the facts together.. your farm server failed epicly, your light farm server failed, and now your PK server is failing. You keep trying to make a server rather then just sitting down and studying for a couple weeks you choose to try and scam these people out of there money.

3, You think you are ohhh so special and down talk Twostars as well as osmanx, when they are telling you how to fix it and what to go over. You are simply just too illiterate, saying stuff like "Selfish Twostars" etc, etc,
    Twostars is all about making new developers in his foot steps, all though he gets frustrated when you don't understand his work. He means the best in the long run, take it from me as for he has taught me a lot and has given me inspiration to study each day. =)

As i stated i doubt my opinion matters to some of you, but everyone has the right to come in here and speak there mind.
    Feel free to flame me, don't expect a reply. Personally most of you have no idea how to run a server and the slight few that do. I doubt will have anything to disagree with me on this little rant.

Have a nice Day.

Sincerely,
    Griml2eaper/FreshKO
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 11-11-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Not that my opinion matters too most of you, but i would like to state it. =)

Personally, i don't like you "Cronox KO" you have changed your name multiple times..
    But some of the reasons as too why i don't like you?
    1, you had your little friend try to hack FreshKO when you never spoke to me. It was simply because you lack the knowledge to be a good admin, and needed players as your server was similir to ours. Your little friend got shut down pretty quick, and its pathetic that you made a move like that.

2, I don't think that your corrupt... I Know it, simply add the facts together.. your farm server failed epicly, your light farm server failed, and now your PK server is failing. You keep trying to make a server rather then just sitting down and studying for a couple weeks you choose to try and scam these people out of there money.

3, You think you are ohhh so special and down talk Twostars as well as osmanx, when they are telling you how to fix it and what to go over. You are simply just too illiterate, saying stuff like "Selfish Twostars" etc, etc,
    Twostars is all about making new developers in his foot steps, all though he gets frustrated when you don't understand his work. He means the best in the long run, take it from me as for he has taught me a lot and has given me inspiration to study each day. =)

As i stated i doubt my opinion matters to some of you, but everyone has the right to come in here and speak there mind.
    Feel free to flame me, don't expect a reply. Personally most of you have no idea how to run a server and the slight few that do. I doubt will have anything to disagree with me on this little rant.

Have a nice Day.

Sincerely,
    Griml2eaper/FreshKO

Couldn't have said it better myself.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

where to download the login tool or client?

jbakker

Yup.. server has failed hugely..
    I don't suggest anyone to play there..

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Funny, when I said pretty much that same thing about another server, you made up a story about how bad of a person I am, and how I shouldn't bring up shit . Its all good tho, like I've said servers that don't know how to do shit should not waste peoples time in putting one up, and should instead enjoy the fun themselves of playing a server with some true value to it. O well people will never learn. Up for whatever server this is.

CronoxKO

Server is back up and running with good activity!

btw i never told any1 to hack ur stupid server.

CronoxKO

Quote Originally Posted by ikke945 View Post
    The server like never works =s

Server has been up 24/7 for over a week now. Currently 50-70 ppl online on the evenings.

Beholdlove

Sorry i tried it but dont like this server the set up is horrible.

ye i dont like that server too its a waste of time only ..

BenKaz

PServers doesnt last long tho... really.. waste of time.

CronoxKO

Patch 1313 will be released this week. New jewels, weapons, and a new zone will come!

View screenshot of the new items here: Cronox KO -> New Items/Uniques coming.

Cronox KO

CronoxKO

New Patch is out!

* Increased droprate

* Darkness weapons added

* New unique rings ingame

* New Boss-zone added (Siege Hall)

CronoxKO

CronoxKO

New patch 1314 and 1315 coming soon:

* More new uniques

* Brand new weapons (unique)

* Priest, Warrior and Elemental Pendant +6 and (eventually +7).

* 1-2 new bosses

Cronox KO

Quote Originally Posted by CronoxKO View Post
    New patch 1314 and 1315 coming soon:

* More new uniques

* Brand new weapons (unique)

* Priest, Warrior and Elemental Pendant +6 and (eventually +7).

* 1-2 new bosses

Cronox KO

None of that you should be worried about, right now on your server all we can do is PK and boss hunt.. That gets boring really quick, I suggest adding something new to do or people will start to get bored.

Tell you right now, if you don't do something, I won't be playing for much longer.
    Last edited by Livewire!; 12-06-2010 at 10:58 PM.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    None of that you should be worried about, right now on your server all we can do is PK and boss hunt.. That gets boring really quick, I suggest adding something new to do or people will start to get bored.

Tell you right now, if you don't do something, I won't be playing for much longer.
    pk servers should go thru stages of patches and upgrades as well... starting with KE 60cap > KE 70cap > ROFD 80cap > ROFD 83cap > Krowaz instead starting with Krowaz or the latest USKO version with all those new new items... that would keep ppl anticipated and continue playing because of new stuffs... just my 2 cents

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    02-02-2011, 05:26 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-20-2010, 01:12 PM