Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

DarKKO v1298 PK Server | Rival System, JR, BDW, DeathMatch, Online NP | (83/1) 1 Year

This is a discussion on DarKKO v1298 PK Server | Rival System, JR, BDW, DeathMatch, Online NP | (83/1) 1 Year within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your client link is broken; good work, posting a server with supposedly a shitload of people in it and no ...
Page: 2

Your client link is broken; good work, posting a server with supposedly a shitload of people in it and no way to actually play it.

/Impressed.

Edit; Oh, and the FTP link on facebook is just blazingly fast. I'm getting between 20 and 30kb/s. I feel like its 2004 and i still have shitty internet hah.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    Your client link is broken; good work, posting a server with supposedly a shitload of people in it and no way to actually play it.

/Impressed.

Edit; Oh, and the FTP link on facebook is just blazingly fast. I'm getting between 20 and 30kb/s. I feel like its 2004 and i still have shitty internet hah.
    For some reason, i download x100 faster than you.
    Tried to download the client through their FTP and my download speed hitted 2000 kb/s.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    For some reason, i download x100 faster than you.
    Tried to download the client through their FTP and my download speed hitted 2000 kb/s.
    Probably to do with the time of day; less people using it means more bandwidth available for use.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Probably to do with the time of day; less people using it means more bandwidth available for use.
    A costly server like this, with high amount of users, it's strange to have low bandwidth available any time during the day.
    Besides, jessupar's reply was few hours earlier than mine (2 hours and 33 minutes specifically), so, there's 50% chance that he's tried to download the client during that time.
    The time he's tried to download the client (at least i suppose), is too early in the morning for european countries, which means, it's the best time to download anything.

I've re-checked the download speed and it's still the same. I can try it as many times as you want, so we can check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Besides, jessupar's reply was few hours earlier than mine (2 hours and 33 minutes specifically), so, there's 50% chance that he's tried to download the client during that time.
    You might want to check that again...

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You might want to check that again...

I might want to die....

For the hell of it, I'll try downloading it again via the panel link that "DARKKO" posted on this page... brb.

Back. You'd think a server with supposedly so many people on it would have more bandwidth than this, and hey, maybe somehow its a problem on my end... but I'm getting 70kb/s now. its fluctuating between 70.1 and about 71.2. speed tested my internet before i started downloading and i should be at least able to get 250kb/s. Good thing I'm not all that excited to play a Turk server.

On the off chance i do let it take an hour and a half to finish downloading, is anyone actually playing here? anyone who speaks fluent English specifically.

Re-Edit: now its sitting between 67.1kb/s and 67.2kb/s so it's definitely a bandwidth issue on their end.

Edit days later so i wont have to bump this peice of shit. So i actually let it finish downloading (which took 3 hours since it slowed all the way to 20kb/s)... i unpacked the files from the zip archive.. get into the game.. and it crashes. turn off my AV, same thing. So I've had enough of this shit, I'm done right? apparently not. Try to delete the KO folder? you dont have permission to delete uh.. shit i forget what it was. it was something like Hidden.tbl:Current or Shadow.tbl:current or something like that. I had to use Unlocker just to get rid of it. upon doing so i tried playing a video on my computer... no sound. winamp was giving me errors saying my audio drivers were fucked. long story short i had to do a system restore of about 3 days to get my audio working again. It had actually made it so my sound card wasnt recognized somehow. I mean how does something like a knight online private server manage to make my computer think i dont have a sound card? holy broken fuck. i think i'll be retiring from KO till twostars has working server files up. see you all in 2016 or so.
    Last edited by jessupar; 07-26-2013 at 04:16 PM.

fun server, even with 1000 turks hahah

I have just got to bump this back to the top. This is an awesome server with a mega population, granted mostly turkish people, but worthy of a look see. Its crazy busy all the time. Come take a look for yourself. Also LOOK in this forum's private server recruiting section for some English Speaking clans already in this server. Server is OPTIMUS and link is-> DarkKO — Free MMORPG PvP Server and forum is ->DarkKO

http://optimus.darkko.net/
    Last edited by BlackOak; 04-01-2016 at 09:59 AM.

If you want a server active as fuck witha a couple thousand people online, free gifts daily mailed to your accounts, attentive GM's, that us jam up and jelly tight busy....this is the ticket to ride. DARK KO........yeah its a turkish server but they will always leave the light on for you, and a good opportunity for YOU to brush up on your Turkish profanities. Here is the forum LINK

http://optimus.darkko.net/
    Last edited by BlackOak; 04-01-2016 at 09:59 AM.

Bump for a realy an underrated server.

overpopulated server with massive ammount of pk and exp parties, great system with active events anytime of the day.
    Encourages new players(80 in 2 days with genie), easy to catchup.

Few english clans, mostly massive amount of turks running around.
    Once you get passed the register phase, fun guaranteed.

Would love to try it but after I enter my log in credentials it sits at the page with the DARKKO graphic and then it closes out. -_-

how the fuck do i register lol its all in damn turkish T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    how the fuck do i register lol its all in damn turkish T_T
    DarKKO :: Kay?t Ol
    https://translate.google.ca/?hl=fr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast