Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree9Likes

Darkness Project official launch PK/Farm Server * Lvl 83 * 12/03/2013

This is a discussion on Darkness Project official launch PK/Farm Server * Lvl 83 * 12/03/2013 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Zatanna Server is heavily geared towards mages only server. Sorry but when mages are spamming 3k fire ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
    Server is heavily geared towards mages only server. Sorry but when mages are spamming 3k fire damage on my 250-300 fire resis something is very wrong.
    Screen shot or lies ?

Mages spamming 3k on ur 250-300 fire resis... please show me i wasnt doing 3k dmg on my fire dmg so.......?
    lSacredMarkiS likes this.

Well I must say only thing I don't like about the magicians here is the stun rate. Their damage is acceptable and does not seem too OP. I am a warrior with 123 base LR and with immunity lightning or light pot I boost up to 203 LR and still get stunned after 1 or 2 staff hits. I think the stun rate is a bit too high. But overall the mages are only good in groups and people complain about dieing so much from mages cuz its usually like 1 or 2 mage parties sometimes 3 mage parties ganging up on people in CZ. Either way the pk is still really really fun

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Well I must say only thing I don't like about the magicians here is the stun rate. Their damage is acceptable and does not seem too OP. I am a warrior with 123 base LR and with immunity lightning or light pot I boost up to 203 LR and still get stunned after 1 or 2 staff hits. I think the stun rate is a bit too high. But overall the mages are only good in groups and people complain about dieing so much from mages cuz its usually like 1 or 2 mage parties sometimes 3 mage parties ganging up on people in CZ. Either way the pk is still really really fun
    Well yeah, the light nova cancel rate is a lil bit fcked up, they should lower the cancel rate from all the skill even archer is doing same .
    Last edited by zuka; 12-12-2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: rape to rate

Has the resolution thing been fixed yet? The 1080 res is crap....

i cant even open the panel, i get a oops google chrome can not open this page, link is broken

Quote Originally Posted by raperkillz View Post
    i cant even open the panel, i get a oops google chrome can not open this page, link is broken
    Prolly server under attack , i cant open either .

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    well yeah, the light nova cancel rate is a lil bit fcked up, they should lower the cancel rate from all the skill even archer is doing same .
    blue!!! I didnt know u played here!! Wats ur name ingame? Is our whole clan here or jus u?

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    blue!!! I didnt know u played here!! Wats ur name ingame? Is our whole clan here or jus u?
    Our whole clan is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Our whole clan is there.
    Which clan are u guys cuz i didnt see FinalLegacy and I thought all yall went to YourKO. I gotta get bak on the forums more often lol

Can you update the topic please ? i hear you've been upgrade the server to 18xx, how it is goes ? and where can i find the download link ? either forum is not working anymore.

The server is still online download the new client (18xx version) if you find any bug report it.

can anyone share old client if you have it , there are no v13xx client out there please

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 45
    11-25-2013, 01:38 PM