Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 128
Like Tree39Likes

delete topic

This is a discussion on delete topic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by xolyansa Our web site is active! myKO:: Forbidden Castle Cool site, you sure tested it well. Nice ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    Our web site is active!
    myKO:: Forbidden Castle
    Cool site, you sure tested it well.


    Nice to see you're hotlinking content from Heroes-WoW, also. I'm sure they'll appreciate that loads.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    The server has been updated with some extra's
    We now have a premium dungeon where only premium users can enter. Here you will find some bosses and some event monsters !
    how ridiculous and retarded idea. Hey, pay moar to get more stuff and faster without worrying about getting ks'd.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    how ridiculous and retarded idea. Hey, pay moar to get more stuff and faster without worrying about getting ks'd.
    Actually its a shared zone between humans and orc's and yet also the bosses in there are event mobs dropping Event Chest's which are gained by normal users from events also. So there is nothing in the zone giving them a bigger adventage or OP them

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xolyansa View Post
    Actually its a shared zone between humans and orc's and yet also the bosses in there are event mobs dropping Event Chest's which are gained by normal users from events also. So there is nothing in the zone giving them a bigger adventage or OP them
    how come it's not giving them any advantage? They gain item without event running.. and rest have to wait for it? seems op to me.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    how come it's not giving them any advantage? They gain item without event running.. and rest have to wait for it? seems op to me.
    You're assuming events are infrequent. If they're frequent, then meh.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You're assuming events are infrequent. If they're frequent, then meh.
    either ways it seems a bit op and a way to get more donations. but that's just how I see it , but might be people dont mind about it.

  7. #67
    Senior Member ketcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Since ko is a free to play and not a pay to play game i guess all events should be for every1. That event just for donators its just a way to get money and says everything about the server so bb gl.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ketcho View Post
    Since ko is a free to play and not a pay to play game i guess all events should be for every1. That event just for donators its just a way to get money and says everything about the server so bb gl.
    Well the premium dungeon is nothing special and yet also premiums can be earned ingame from events

  9. #69
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    The premium dungeon is nothing special! But we made it solely for premium users to get bosses and so on normal players couldn't get.
    ketcho likes this.

  10. #70
    Senior Member ketcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Money>Fun. All i have to say

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ketcho View Post
    Money>Fun. All i have to say
    sad thing that most of the private server are money>>>>>>>>>> fun
    ketcho likes this.

  12. #72
    Senior Member ketcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Lets hope sheldon do his job right!

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    The premium dungeon is nothing special! But we made it solely for premium users to get bosses and so on normal players couldn't get.
    Quote Originally Posted by ketcho View Post
    Money>Fun. All i have to say
    We just wanted to add a small extra for being a premium member. But while making our decision we make sure that this decision will not make anyone overpowered. my-KO.us known for its equallity and balance. Nothing sold in our PUS will give players more adventage and also everything we have in our PUS is earnable ingame.. Both of you guys have nothing to do with the server and be negative about the server without giving it a chance yourself.

    End of the discussion.

  14. #74
    Senior Member ketcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    237

    Default

    whatever...Good luck.

  15. #75
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    I am commenting on a terrible idea your server is designing.. boy you take feedback real swell.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 9
    06-28-2014, 12:43 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Delete Topic Please
    By StaticBlaze in forum Diez
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 09:47 AM
  2. Delete topic pls:P
    By ICK0 in forum Ares
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 02:51 AM
  3. Deleted topic on KO forums : read and laugh.
    By Srboljub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 08:46 AM
  4. nevermind...delete topic...tired of BS
    By shadowhax in forum Diez
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 08:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •