Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

[Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE]

This is a discussion on [Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal Worth to use leaked version of SOACS that include virus(ses)? If you bought it , then ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Worth to use leaked version of SOACS that include virus(ses)? If you bought it , then never mind.

good luck, though.
    It is licensed (bought)

Friendly bump for West.
    West likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Friendly bump for West.
    Thanks mate appreciate it!

BETA is still underway that means you can still win on the events and obtain a Premium for official.
    I'll update our main topic later today as well as write a BETA update.
    I would like to thank everyone who is participating in our BETA,without you we wouldn't be able to get all the issues resolved!

really enjoying it more then knight kingdom!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    really enjoying it more then knight kingdom!
    Maybe the server is good but , for beta it's kinda fucked up for farming shit .

Let it be a PK server.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post

Let it be a PK server.
    well i know why they doing this, if we wont test all the drops and stuff, what new people will do on a pk server? hmm? only pk no farming? and then on official people will be canfused and they wont know shit about the server(and also a bit of work to admins to make it normal again)
    so its just a waste of time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    well i know why they doing this, if we wont test all the drops and stuff, what new people will do on a pk server? hmm? only pk no farming? and then on official people will be canfused and they wont know shit about the server(and also a bit of work to admins to make it normal again)
    so its just a waste of time.
    Waste of time is farming on beta.

Let it be a PK server.
    I completely agree with you but let me explain. I've made two NPCs in Moradon where you can buy Mirage Daggers,Glaves,Chitin sets +1 and upgrade them.
    We wanted to get opinions on how hard/easy the upgrade rate is that's why we made that,also you can get Gold Bars on Worms to buy Upgrade scrolls.
    The reason we didn't put Shells other High class items as Shards,Raptors is cause we still wish to get a small input on how hard the rates should be for official.

In the end i've designed BETA so that you can PK,while you still can try a bit of farm to give me and JUL input on what we should change for official,the fact
    is that it worked very very well and i'm amazed that people helped us out as much as they did.

Waste of time is farming on beta.
    As much as i agree with you i can say from past experience i've made a BETA full PK and once we went official we've had a lot of trouble with the bugs that occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I completely agree with you but let me explain. I've made two NPCs in Moradon where you can buy Mirage Daggers,Glaves,Chitin sets +1 and upgrade them.
    We wanted to get opinions on how hard/easy the upgrade rate is that's why we made that,also you can get Gold Bars on Worms to buy Upgrade scrolls.
    The reason we didn't put Shells other High class items as Shards,Raptors is cause we still wish to get a small input on how hard the rates should be for official.

In the end i've designed BETA so that you can PK,while you still can try a bit of farm to give me and JUL input on what we should change for official,the fact
    is that it worked very very well and i'm amazed that people helped us out as much as they did.
    +1, and the drops rate on high class items are a bit hard, me and a friend in andy clan tried to farm some and we didnt drop like after 5-7 doom ews and if we did , it droped impact...
    West likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post

I'll pass.
    But thanks for explaining.
    West likes this.

Played the beta, looks kinda nice, i'll be playing official
    West likes this.

I'll join if you fix the users online on panel and add my wings - bump

Quote Originally Posted by PonSix View Post
    I'll join if you fix the users online on panel and add my wings - bump
    gawwddd, my eyessssssssssssssssss

Banned

Those are some gay wings.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast