Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 281
Like Tree55Likes

[Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE]

This is a discussion on [Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Dogamon Tell me more klemenski. What say you i come fly to your country we pick some ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member NeoStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Syed's Nuts
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Tell me more klemenski. What say you i come fly to your country we pick some beers and go beat grobar up? Ok ok you will kick his ass while i video it.
    ofc Klemen will , you are a pussy.

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    100

    Default

    is there any clan eng/spanish who will play here?

    Im in for sure!
    GoldenHazee likes this.

  3. #93
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    ofc Klemen will , you are a pussy.
    Shut up you low life peruvian faggot. Go eat a whole pizza and masturbate.

  4. #94
    Senior Member NeoStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Syed's Nuts
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Shut up you low life peruvian faggot. Go eat a whole pizza and masturbate.
    Delicious

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monito View Post
    is there any clan eng/spanish who will play here?

    Im in for sure!
    Clans are forming already but the only one recruiting publicly is this one > Clan topic
    Advertising is going good with some delays,i would like to invite you guys to join our forums and like/follow our Facebook page.

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Correct me if i'm wrong , but the 20th is saturday right?
    Why aren't you opening it on the 19th?

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong , but the 20th is saturday right?
    Why aren't you opening it on the 19th?
    The decision has been made since i'm working on Friday and everything would be to tense,saturday is the day
    me and JUL are booth free and we can launch it without any complications.
    It also gives a extra day of advertising which is the more important part,we need to spread the word since only population can make it as fun as possible.

  8. #98
    Senior Member NaRcoTiZeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    184

    Default

    yea nice server i hope there will be good pk

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Sunday should be better

  10. #100
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Ahhh.. beta was good. Just a couple suggestions tho.... Ferrr starterzzz.... Kill Eslant. Reduce the amount of nps dropped form the monuments outside of town to like 350 instead of 500 max. lower gaurd tower dmg so there could be nova towns. lower the minor healing to 57 hp heal instead of 60, cant beat any geared rogue at 72 even wit helis. Make the Dark mare the lvl 70 dark mare not the lvl 80 ones. I noticed that DM in CZ seem to be only doable with a priest cant even 2-3 melee it without a priest. in normal KO u can slide DMs to bring its hp down but impossibru here. The drop rate is kinda really hard on any items here as well at the upgrade rate. either the drop rate needs to be fixed or upgrade rate but cant have both be too hard or else peeps will get bored quik. ( I think drop rate should increase and anvil stay the same, thats just my opinion). Also, make those 2k Scrolls and 350 AC scrolls available at least a week after the game starts and be available to buy with manner points as well after a week. But thats it for me, everything else seems damned good and you definitely got me back for official.
    GoldenHazee and West like this.

  11. #101
    Senior Member DiabulusOnSinZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Perú
    Posts
    129

    Default

    count me in //ftw
    West likes this.

  12. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Ahhh.. beta was good. Just a couple suggestions tho.... Ferrr starterzzz.... Kill Eslant. Reduce the amount of nps dropped form the monuments outside of town to like 350 instead of 500 max. lower gaurd tower dmg so there could be nova towns. lower the minor healing to 57 hp heal instead of 60, cant beat any geared rogue at 72 even wit helis. Make the Dark mare the lvl 70 dark mare not the lvl 80 ones. I noticed that DM in CZ seem to be only doable with a priest cant even 2-3 melee it without a priest. in normal KO u can slide DMs to bring its hp down but impossibru here. The drop rate is kinda really hard on any items here as well at the upgrade rate. either the drop rate needs to be fixed or upgrade rate but cant have both be too hard or else peeps will get bored quik. ( I think drop rate should increase and anvil stay the same, thats just my opinion). Also, make those 2k Scrolls and 350 AC scrolls available at least a week after the game starts and be available to buy with manner points as well after a week. But thats it for me, everything else seems damned good and you definitely got me back for official.
    Great list! Most of the things you've mentioned have already been done counting in deleting Eslant and moving boss monsters into Colony Zone - El Morad/Luferson,lowering the National Points on monuments,Guard Tower damage is also lowered.
    The scrolls will be available to obtain with manner points,including a future quest that will give those once you kill X monsters.
    Making sure to take in as many suggestions as you've guys mentioned,so if anyone else would like to input something visit us on our forum and do so.

  13. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    We started the Like and Share event on Facebook,the winners will be announced few hours before official,until than lets spread the word of Europe-KO!

  14. #104

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7

    Default

    .. Bump ...

  15. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    2 days left motherfuckers!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •