Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Fresh Start - Must come!

This is a discussion on Fresh Start - Must come! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LMFAO, Sinners do not tell vincent what to do, and everything t rey said above is true. And have no ...
Page: 3

BornInHell

LMFAO, Sinners do not tell vincent what to do, and everything t rey said above is true. And have no chance to advance, wtf are you talking about, did you go therte go to cz your first day and get owned and quit? there are well geared people on the oppisite nation with very high np, more than 90% of sinners members np.

This was the best private server I have ever played, and will be even better after the wipe, and I have played alot of Private servers over the last 4-5 years.

And to the guy talking about maxko, that server sux balls, it is just one gangbang fest, Donators are way over powered, 50% of the people use hax, at least 2 of the gm's are corrupt, fuk maxko, 90% of their people come from votes for voting for +5 uniques not voting becuase it is a good server.

Users online: 5? Extraordinary circumstances? Server restart? Wipes happening now?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Users online: 5? Extraordinary circumstances? Server restart? Wipes happening now?
    Well servers have been up last night... but no one is on because they are expecting a wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Well servers have been up last night... but no one is on because they are expecting a wipe.
    Hmm, donating gives a huge advantage or am I under the wrong impression?

Donating is disabled for quite some time, until players start getting life/death armor so it makes it fair.

nah not a huge advantage all u can get is +3 uniques thats not to bad right.

Alright, I'll give it a shot outta curiosity.
    Last edited by Zealous; 04-09-2010 at 06:04 PM.

You have to pay 50 USD just for a +10 weapon. There wont be too many people donating Even so its not that big of an advantage tbh cause if u farm ur armor, you get it a +8 anyways ^.^ And same with weapon

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    You have to pay 50 USD just for a +10 weapon. There wont be too many people donating Even so its not that big of an advantage tbh cause if u farm ur armor, you get it a +8 anyways ^.^ And same with weapon
    The prices are going to change soon, and most of the people who donate to LifeKO don't donate for the items, they don't because they want to keep the server they enjoy playing online.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    This shows how you have been manipulated by other private servers, you say you have to PAY for a weapon. Like vincent said theres a big difference in paying for something and donating for something you enjoy to play and want to keep alive. You dont pay for anything here, you support the server, and in return if you show enough gratitude then you also get something (Besides the fact of being able to play the best server out there right now)

This honestly is the best private server I've been in the past year. Pk is nice, not packed like MaxKO for example where it's a gang fest.... for this you actually need skill and a party.

Great server!

btw

UnBeAtAbLe

I saw u got a death pauldren. Is it +10? Incase yes what is the stats on it ? xD

Nico

Join this server!

Cool pk. Just had a couple of 8v8's with TheUnbeatable and his crew

BTW Donaters are not overpowered at all. Some people all rdy got a piece or two of +10 life armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Great server!

btw

UnBeAtAbLe

I saw u got a death pauldren. Is it +10? Incase yes what is the stats on it ? xD

Nico
    The Life/Death armor that you is automatically at it's max. I have a death armor pauldron and it has 32 str, -75 HP and has 10 more AC then the shell +10 pauldron. It's not that much greater but it still has about a 50 AP increase and 10 AC increase, while costing 75 HP.

ya it whats the deffence to a shell

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast