Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto yeah gl with your server treating people like you do. You already banned me from your ...
Page: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    yeah gl with your server treating people like you do. You already banned me from your shoutbox weeks ago for just asking questions like these. Trying to farm beasts for gold coins so i can afford potions is so fun when it takes 30 seconds to kill one WITH ONE FUCKING SKILL THAT I HAVE AVAILABLE TO ME,while being 2 shot by rogues constantly. Yeah,gl bois.

edit : also you cannot sell the blessed scrolls to npcs,which I understand,but you also disabled turning in the asga fruit quest when it doesnt even have 100% droprate. How fucking retarded are you guys ?
    Hi there. I believe deadhealer has banned you beacuse you were unable to have civilized conversation. Global KO shoutbox isn't a rantbox,ko4life also isn't the support desk. If you want to have something changed, please consider opening a discussion at GLOBAL MYKO FORUM and let community who actually play the game discuss on the topic so an agreement can be made within the proper community, nobody likes hysterical spamming on shoutbox, gotta keep it clean. Which is why we want to keep all suggestions on our forum with discussion, so both PROS and CONS can be listed and what the impact of certain things could be, and entire community can contribute as well.

As I said before, considering going assassin untill you get the required national points, then go back to archer, re-stat and re-skill IS FREE.
    It's not something that we liked doing, we understand your frustration, but it It was explained to you why the NP limit was set, it is already set, it is not ideal solution, but it is the solution that works best for well-being of the community. It is a one time restriction and not even a big one, so please do not make a big deal out of it. 750 NP is couple of spikes away. Cheater won't bother obtaining the NPS and wasting his time only to get banned after KOXP raid, legit archer however won't mind this small obsticle to ensure stability of his class.

Regarding pot prices, the pot prices are already half of the original prices, as for the raiding, this is part of the KO, there will always be someone somewhere to raid you. KO also isn't a game that you should play solo, it never was and never was ment to be played solo. Join a clan.

And to address your issue with scrolls, you can NPC "BES", but you cannot NPC scrolls such as BUS,STR, DEX etc. Deadhealer has set this limit to encourage people to merchant scrolls more and overall have better impact on the economy, so money actually means something and items obtain a certain value.
    Again, if you believe this isn't as beneficial as we see it, open a DISCUSSION topic on GLOBAL MYKO FORUM, not ko4life, but GLOBAL MYKO FORUM, so players can discuss and then proper changes or conclusion can be made.

Regards
    Last edited by SexyLittleAnimal; 04-05-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Telling people to switch a class to be able to play their class seems a bit insane personally.

its fine dude it aint my problem,i was just frustrated at how it all went down. I want to see your server succeed,but you shot yourself in the foot wit this thing,and few others. Do /online and post here how many players u have. Here is a screenshot of my char,and your moradon. I got a lot of items where i could make a pretty good char,like 20 dd fps,trina,some chitins,etc...but what for. Tomorrow you are going to have 50 users online. Anyway,i hope you make it,tho it looks grim.

edit : and @flash,i like how you are doxing a guy in your signature,posting his private address on public forums just because he tried to "scam" you.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Decerto to me it simply clear that purpose of you being here is simply to discredit our server as much as possible. If you do not like to play , nobody making you.

Dude i was one of the few people that played your beta server...i even have brought few of my friends here. I am not affiliated with any server lol,nor do i fancy any particular one. Its just that ko4life is a forum where you have no power and cannot ban me for saying the things how they are and how i feel.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    yeah gl with your server treating people like you do. You already banned me from your shoutbox weeks ago for just asking questions like these. Trying to farm beasts for gold coins so i can afford potions is so fun when it takes 30 seconds to kill one WITH ONE FUCKING SKILL THAT I HAVE AVAILABLE TO ME,while being 2 shot by rogues constantly. Yeah,gl bois.

edit : also you cannot sell the blessed scrolls to npcs,which I understand,but you also disabled turning in the asga fruit quest when it doesnt even have 100% droprate. How fucking retarded are you guys ?
    Lol Decerto still crying about everything in this game XD The oldest KO player and still the noobiest around xD 7 years ago when i was nerding prviate servers I remember seeing you on every server as a solo warrior then quiting after 2 hours. I see you are still the same xD

Great server! I logged in late because of work and still was able to catch up. Itens, coins and bus drops are well balanced.
    Regarding the archer issue, you don't really need AS to pk, the full dex archer partys are doing serious damage from distance!
    Deadhealer likes this.

Validating

Mage - archer server. Disappointment. Server died

Who are you? Please first make a character and put some effort before posting. Haven’t seen you in game. Read couple post above how archer is destroyed l...

Some nice PK from today's.

Deadhealer likes this.

lmao @sheldon...quitting...as far as i know,im still playing,or maybe you can see into the future and you already know. Matter of fact while im merchanting shit on zoneko,i pk on globalko,so all that theory quitting after 2 hours kinda makes me chuckle brother . I play solo cause i dont like playing with retards (which is most of the ko community) and its more challenging. Still I outgear most of the people.

Any idea why i can't login in? just "Connecting please wait" for ages :/

Let me check your account. Usually a connection please wait is for banned users... but let’s check first. Pm me account Id that you are using and I will let you know asap.

Dear friends, Stage 2 is almost here.

Stage 2

Level: 65

Master: On

Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War, Forgotten Temple, Snow War

Start : 08.04.2019 19:00 GMT+2

End: 14:04.2019 19:00 GMT+2

Upgrade: High-Class +6 Max

Upgrade: Middle-Class +7 Max

Upgrade: Low-Class +7 Max

Power Up Store: Medalion Peace One

Additions: Old Chaos Stone will be added to 6:00 to Bowl. Monsters spawned from this stone will drop Old Uniques that you can compound into real. Tower Watcher will be added to Colony Zone spawn locations.

We invite everyone who wants to have a fun time!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM