Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think in issues like this Osmanx know exactly what is wrong and how to fix, he is just little ...
Page: 35

Banned Senior Member

I think in issues like this Osmanx know exactly what is wrong and how to fix, he is just little to sick to work on 1299 anymore.. Everyone got hands on source codes and thing is becoming mess for people without a hard developer, you should do it on your own at 1299 SOACS. No reason people going to 19xx SOACS as 1299 will become rare to people with bigger background of knowledge.
    It's true that some players prefers 1299... All though higher version have slight advantage in terms of earnings and opening new channels.

You can as well just invest into your own 1299 anticheat with all the resources you have available..

Probation Senior Member

Zy Says he is about to loggin and when he hits 99% data the server crashes EVERYTIME! It was funny to joke about at first.. Now you cant deny that his Accout is bugging the server lol.. Also! i dont know shit but is the Problem because in the LEVEL_UP table and also in Ebenezer soacs.ini level must be 73 and also 73 row?

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

Guys we have memes:
    About ZY
    baracuda and deadhealer1 like this.

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Server is back online for good.

Welcome Back everyone. We are now back and much stronger.
    People who left did not have patience, but believe us, all the actions we've done, such as rollback, are for the good of the server.
    Thank you to those who stay and continue to support us through playing on our server.Everyone who lost kc will have it restored!
    The most persistent!!
    Enjoy the game.
    Global- Myko

Register: https://global-myko.net/?page=register
    Download: https://global-myko.net/?page=download
    Forum: Global MYKO | Forum

Probation Senior Member

Server is ON AND POPPIN SON! People need to try this server! If you liked Projectko You will love Global. Global has everything Projectko had And More! I really love how smooth the gameplay is its probably my Favorite attribute about the server.. You guys did a great job dealing with Distance and visuals for pk without sacrificing How smooth the control is. The Events are alot of fun! I love how easy it is to gear up but How hard it is to get unique items. The admins are So helpful And they listen to what you have to say. Ill rate this server a 9/10! This is a server that will last. You can invest yourself into it without worries. Enjoy!
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    I think in issues like this Osmanx know exactly what is wrong and how to fix, he is just little to sick to work on 1299 anymore.. Everyone got hands on source codes and thing is becoming mess for people without a hard developer, you should do it on your own at 1299 SOACS. No reason people going to 19xx SOACS as 1299 will become rare to people with bigger background of knowledge.
    It's true that some players prefers 1299... All though higher version have slight advantage in terms of earnings and opening new channels.

You can as well just invest into your own 1299 anticheat with all the resources you have available..
    Reason I stop working on 1299 not because I'm sick of it but there are too many people thinking having knowledge on it, while I gave source of 1299 to people I trusted, they still can't figure out what they need to do, is also funny. Socket filling wasn't exploit, It is fixed on soacs for years even added whitelist system top of it (which is only accepting connections from people who is succesfully logged in last 30 seconds at winsock layer level or denies their connection), problem was someone edited userdata of player, messed and corrupted it's data, like adding items with serials longer than it should be, so SOACS was actually trying to stop corrupted data for each item when there was few items like it due to limitation on 32bit calculations were going off limit times and due to 1299 files using 1 worker thread to handle packets without finishing that job, it didn't handle rest of packets, but still applied some firewall rules to server since this servers do not have protections from DGN so added them as well. TL;DR someone messed with inventory of that and caused this issue, I was sick due to working many hours and was resting from sickness, I just wake up from my bed to fix and help this issue but saw that people are actually not deserving my help again so I decided to not support Global-MyKO from now.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

IT is our fault that Zy was crashing. One of our devs added new feature on Panel to view inventory and that corrupted data. So basically he is true on that one. However, we still didnt get any help of him when we needed. it most.

I really dont want to argue here. So ill take that to skype, and its either he is with us or not.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Banned Senior Member

People must learn to stop listening to random people on their issue, and rather ask people with logic. I told them 1 hour after first crash that's ZY account have corrupted item/level or stat... Took 2+ days to realize. xD

They still managed to keep their population though, which shows that 1299 is actually liked a lot by players.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    IT is our fault that Zy was crashing. One of our devs added new feature on Panel to view inventory and that corrupted data. So basically he is true on that one. However, we still didnt get any help of him when we needed. it most.
    The reason why u keep ur dev have lack of experience and still immature on making decision.

Im talking about ur "Programmer"

Hello Everyone!

Our server is back online! We became stronger and gaining more and more players day by day! We are happy that we have a lot of server supporters that stayed with us the whole time and believed in us!

Therefore from August 29 and August 31 we will hold a Knight Cash Event! Everyone who donates between that time will automatically receive 20% bonus!

Also instant level up scroll will be available in Power up store in next couple hours.! You will be instantly becomes 60 using new scroll!

I hope to see everyone online soon!

Also

We are glad to celebrate 30th August National Victory Day with our Turkish Community! We invite you all to join our events!
    19:00 Server Time: PK With GMs!
    20:00 Server Time: Lunar War with GMs!

Starting from 30 August 03:00 Server Time, 25% NP event will run until 23:59!
    Between 19:00~21:00, you will earn 50% bonus NP!

Probation Senior Member

Nice event.. Now im Broke lol

Server Online!

Patch Notes:

Enabled Lr stun
    Fixed Bahamut, Valkyrie Upgrade
    Added 4 Deathmares to bowl [Drop: Shels.High Class weapons, Silver Bar, bronze bar] At much higher chance then Dark Mare.
    Boosted Archer Damage
    Boosted Mage Damage
    Reduced Weight of Potions by half
    Added 4 more Bosses to Forgotten Temple
    Boosted Dark Mare drop
    Reduced Leg Cut chance
    Reduced Blizzard and Frost nova slow chance
    Reduced Acid Potion Price to 1 mil
    Updated Anticheat System

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Server Online!

Patch Notes:

Enabled Lr stun
    Fixed Bahamut, Valkyrie Upgrade
    Added 4 Deathmares to bowl [Drop: Shels.High Class weapons, Silver Bar, bronze bar] At much higher chance then Dark Mare.
    Boosted Archer Damage
    Boosted Mage Damage
    Reduced Weight of Potions by half
    Added 4 more Bosses to Forgotten Temple
    Boosted Dark Mare drop
    Reduced Leg Cut chance
    Reduced Blizzard and Frost nova slow chance
    Reduced Acid Potion Price to 1 mil
    Updated Anticheat System

Dunno how it feels gameplay wise, but this shit looks real ugly. Too many random armor sets that look awful unless you have the full set on, and even then you still have to look at people that look like a retard's attempt at finishing 3 puzzles at once and failing miserably.

Edit: If it works though, it works. Just my opinion.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM