Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It was a good decision Admin / gms here are the best i've ever seen.. What surprises me is that ...
Page: 33

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

It was a good decision
    Admin / gms here are the best i've ever seen..

What surprises me is that the server grows instead of dying, i wasn't expected old my ko style server to grow instead of die lol..
    So many new players and it's only 1 day to catch up to the "old players" more or less.. so it's really easy and u can pk asap

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Out of my ko 14 years ko experience I would say that people who complain about archers are fucking noobs. Everyone that says it's easy to catch up in this server are liers. Master for sin costs 20gb. Master for mage aproxm 10gb and so on.

https://imgur.com/a/tpOqP7o hackeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerssssssssssssssss sssssssssss. turks are always going to be tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkssssssssss ssssssssssssssss

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/tpOqP7o hackeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerssssssssssssssss sssssssssss. turks are always going to be tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkssssssssss ssssssssssssssss
    They are using 3 different versions of hacks, that are constantly being updated, zedbot, koplugin, ultibot, there's one more, that we didn't manage to get from hackers to patch it when we had still 12xx server files. However this is cat and mouse game, they make a hack update, you patch it. and it's goin over and over never ending. It's easy to keep on track, if you have all the hacks that they are using. If you miss any they keep hacking with it.

There was 1 hack they have we couldn't get and it's working really weirdly, like spamming around 1k damage every half second.

Also one of the reasons I am changing version, 12xx is really annoying to keep up with all these shitty hackers.

im 200% sure it is koplugin.com. r hitting with no change of failure from a long distance...

GDM

Why dont u put player count on website ?

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    Why dont u put player count on website ?
    So people worry less about user-count and concentrate on game.

About hacks. What Sheldon said its true. If you want to play the 12xx game, you would have to bare with us. First about Soacs, there aren't better protection system then soacs. If soacs can stop most but some new hacks, other systems would allow something you dont even want to think about. My recommendation is for all the players who enjoy 12xx , take part in cleaning up the server.

It is really important to post Videos, screens, and other information to help admins find them quickly. We are going to IP/PC Block them. There is no other way around. If you want to play a cleaner 12xx you would have to take part as well. 12xx is Awesome, but some people just like to play with hacks because it gives then an orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Also one of the reasons I am changing version, 12xx is really annoying to keep up with all these shitty hackers.
    You're in for a treat then if you think changing versions will make any difference there.
    Masta, Deadhealer and Breezy123 like this.

another hacker hahahaa

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You're in for a treat then if you think changing versions will make any difference there.
    Easier to handle it on 19xx then 12xx

another hacker hahahaa

Can I kindly ask you to make at least 1 Video. On screen shots its hard to recognize your issue. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Can I kindly ask you to make at least 1 Video. On screen shots its hard to recognize your issue. Thanks
    you know what? I wont do that. I quit server when I posted this. Instead of banning hackers, legit players will leave ur server just like me and my friends. I dont need to do vidoes and shit, every ko player sees that hes doing thrust skill on me from a very far range lol. U need more experience as admin boy. u seem to be just a lil kid lost in the jungle when it comes to adminstration of a server.

you know what? I wont do that. I quit server when I posted this. Instead of banning hackers, legit players will leave ur server just like me and my friends. I dont need to do vidoes and shit, every ko player sees that hes doing thrust skill on me from a very far range lol. U need more experience as admin boy. u seem to be just a lil kid lost in the jungle when it comes to adminstration of a server.
    Ok, well then have a nice day and I wish you luck.

That is 100% a visual bug from difference in countries, 1 second 2 second 3 second delay... I live in the US so happens to me all the time since most dedicated servers are European.

Best server i have played in a very long time.
    CZ fights gets real intense on both sides , maxed out FT events and so forth its awesome.
    No need for donations etc if you dont like ( i havent ) yet you can stil get all from ingame coins too or just farming
    Atm rate is set to +7 and IN/IB not open yet so its perfect to jump in =)

<3

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM