Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you everyone who keeps believing in Global Myko. I know it is hard for you to experience crash after ...
Page: 56

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Thank you everyone who keeps believing in Global Myko. I know it is hard for you to experience crash after crash , but you still log and believe . Thank you .

We are experiencing these difficulties due to core issues with game code and working everyday to solve it . You want to ask why just not return back everything ? I can only say one thing, there is no turning back . If we see an issue , we try to fix it , and one of the them happened to be this bad.

Global Myko will always fight for best gaming experience in the future. We all know what means, but before that there is a long thorny road.

Thank you all again .
    Breezy123 likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

U r good guy Ilya,But the worst thing is time u know :/

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    U r good guy Ilya,But the worst thing is time u know :/
    I understand that . That’s why I thank to everyone. We don’t sleep at night to get this working . Test after test , compile after compile, debugging and more debugging and I can’t stop. This must be fixed .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    yes its the first "myko" server that has working bdw...get off deads dick bro. Either why,half implementing something that doesnt even work is fine ? Hell even their chaos is a broken mess.
    Nothing to do with Deadhealer lol, I just truthfully believe you are retarded and don’t understand what you are talking about.

Maybe thats why my name is Gayretard...

ThomasShelby and Deadhealer like this.

Crash issues was related with some old code written back in 2011, somehow it enabled after custom tweaks we applied to ilya, it's not related with auto rejoin or anything else. Why it was hard to track, we applied many new special features for this server and GameServer's own exception handlers were interfering with debugging, and it forced me to rewrite almost whole bdw code to being sure and after it got final crash today, I did recheck what we applied to this server and not on original code noticed we added a function which was calling that old code instead of what it supposed to be (fucking IDE auto suggesting) and thats fixed.

Ilya's passion for game is reason I try to support and help him, he is the one of few server owners who doesn't care for money generated as long as players satisfied and he paid from his own budget for many stuff.

Back in topic crash issue fixed and it will not happen anymore.
    Deadhealer likes this.

Todays Patch 03.05.2019

1. 72 CAP has opened

2. Juraid & BDW event has been re-added
    3. Old Chaos Stone is now Forgotten Chaos Stone. Respawn time: 8 hours. Can spawn: Isiloon, Felankor or Ultima
    4. Old Bosses were added to regular Chaos Stone (respawn time: 3 hours)
    5. Booroos were added to Colony Zone (red/black chitins)
    6. Overall security updates

And server is dead. Wtf happend ?

Quote Originally Posted by Letho View Post
    And server is dead. Wtf happend ?
    server isn’t dead , we are at 120 users , but ..

Happened what should have happened . When there was 5 crashes a day , some people couldn’t hold it no more. I understand that . I used to play myself and this would be a bad serverv to stay if that happened to me .

On the the positive side, bdw jr finally fixed . After today’s last restart there should be no future problems. You will join to a party automatically after dc or crash and continue where you left off .
    We will return , and are already thinking how will we continue . If server had no crashes and everything went by plan , at this time there would be a really nice server. We know that and we will stick to that .

Threre are people who love our server but were hurt by this unprofessional situation and we understand them. We will work to not let that ever happen again .

We always refund everything people spend.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Just play guys, no body will cares server like Ilya.
    Good lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    ..there was 5 crashes a day..
    how was that happened? When Janek trying something? 😂😂
    Breezy123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    how was that happened? When Janek trying something? 
    1.I was not working on last two servers of GlobalKO.(crash situations has been writed by osmanx, they rebulid event source for rejoin into events, nobody have this. It is normal they have crash but at least they debugging code all time.) Ps i remember zone myko have many crash when he starting with 19xx(but they players not give up)
    2.Ilya working with me from start, last our succeed sever name is a "Diamond" 250-300 user online on peak times. It was good time is still in my heart. I learn many things(English too, maybe my level of English is not best, but i think many people can understand me.)
    3. I bulid the players base too here. i can be happy i meet nice people which i work with them, many good players
    Maybe in the future i back to working on the private servers.
    Regards,
    Janek

A real vs. Chingy vs Deadhealer

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_OHjA5AXBCs

If only this world didn’t have macro imagine the thrill! Playing with hands is fun.

(If we re launch, everyone will be able to have a lot of fun) but this crash test could not be done with no people . I am sorry again all .

In the future , you will enjoy I promise .

Mean while, added function to prevent using (symbols like !@#$%^&*()_+[]{}\|,./<>?,<) in password section therefore having trouble registering game account.
    Added security ID reveal option on the panel.
    Updated Anti cheat system.

Far Zoomout feature added for everyone!

Dates of new launch will be announced soon.
    Last edited by Deadhealer; 05-12-2019 at 02:14 PM.
    Rougean and Pure like this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM