Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 82
Like Tree24Likes

Grobar

This is a discussion on Grobar within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ah come on guys, I am not a fan of grobar either but you are not helping. There are only ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Ah come on guys, I am not a fan of grobar either but you are not helping. There are only a few placeses left where people can talk and share about ko pvp servers. Let him join back you are making a mistake. Instead of being all the time on edge let him join by a certain nickname and follow his every move. As we saw on murats case you are hurting some innocent people in the processes as well. And every false ban you are doing you are losing more and more users. When someone opens a server you go all like hey grobar! Scammer ban ban ban ban. This is stupid and not helping future server owners. Because on some point people they will feel disturbed and stop shareing their servers here because of this. Allow him to come back, memorize his name and watch him 24/7 if you like. Hell hire someone to do that for you for all i care. BUT stop this stupid grobar hunt. You are hurting everyone. And i know some people will say lol dogamon grobar's friend or even will say i am grobar i wanna say fuck you in advance to those people.
    Regards.
    mustafa likes this.

  2. #17
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mustafa View Post
    I would like to say that it's smart idea to once gather all the proofs about Grobar. Are there any proofs? There are only comments like BigDudles & Aftermaths that Grobar is ''this and that guy,ban pls '' .. But no actual proofs of anything why he should be banned?... I really don't know how can any community have people posting about something, without even knowing who the person is, or what the person did.... As an example : Bigdudle & Aftermath can't say one thing that i did bad for them, or that they know i did bad.. So how could you even say this? But all those others too, ' we know who they are ' posting those things also. So i think we should keep it as shane said and cleaned topic '' Facts & Proofs ''..... EDITING !!! - FuriousKO saying i DDoSing KO4LIFE? Seriously, oh..whats in it for me to ddos it? I believe not every random can just DDOS a forum like that.. So it would not be home technologoy, but rather something PAID!... I wouldn't spend on that..
    You & celestial used to corrupt in ultimateko. celestial was giving you edited items and you were selling 'em to others for USD. Also, he had PUS paypal account changed to yours.
    You've opened 8 servers within 1 year and 4 months just to scam few bucks.
    You've used your database accountid/password information on my server by players who've ignored my notices about using a unique accountid (or password at least), for deleting/trading items away. (damn, that was rly fun. You were whining about the "bans/item restores" after i caught you)

    @Dogamon, "i'm not grobar's <fan> blablabla", but, you actually are.

    Is it enough or should i continue ?
    Last edited by nickos3; 02-13-2014 at 08:37 AM.

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Is it enough or should i continue ?[/QUOTE]

    Well my answers there read it again. I dont have to time or need to argue with you. I just stated my opinion. I dont have to argue with you and make people believe that i am not a friend of grobars or a fan. You have every right to think what you like. I dont care.

  4. #19
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Ah come on guys, I am not a fan of grobar either but you are not helping. There are only a few placeses left where people can talk and share about ko pvp servers. Let him join back you are making a mistake. Instead of being all the time on edge let him join by a certain nickname and follow his every move. As we saw on murats case you are hurting some innocent people in the processes as well. And every false ban you are doing you are losing more and more users. When someone opens a server you go all like hey grobar! Scammer ban ban ban ban. This is stupid and not helping future server owners. Because on some point people they will feel disturbed and stop shareing their servers here because of this. Allow him to come back, memorize his name and watch him 24/7 if you like. Hell hire someone to do that for you for all i care. BUT stop this stupid grobar hunt. You are hurting everyone. And i know some people will say lol dogamon grobar's friend or even will say i am grobar i wanna say fuck you in advance to those people.
    Regards.

    just no, once a scammer always will be a scammer. period.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Ah come on guys, I am not a fan of grobar either but you are not helping. There are only a few placeses left where people can talk and share about ko pvp servers. Let him join back you are making a mistake. Instead of being all the time on edge let him join by a certain nickname and follow his every move.
    Yeah, but he's still a scammer, he's threatened G4L, he's openly admitted that he's - knowingly - spamming (and ban evading existing bans, for months. Mods are probably sick to death of him.) and will continue to do so with the help of, if I recall correctly, at least 20 others.
    Not to mention he's currently using multiple accounts, so that doesn't really help that much regarding the whole notion of "just watching the one account".

    This is a horrible comparison, but would you just release a convicted murderer simply because he's killed someone in prison (read: continuing to scam people), has managed to escape a few times (read: evades bans constantly), and seems to be more trouble than he's worth (read: being an idiot, causing drama, doing his thing)?
    I would hope not (man that was a terrible comparison and I hate myself for it, but... really, logic).

    Hell, Grobar isn't even the original account he's had banned.
    This, I believe, was SRB. I don't recall why that account was banned, but it's sure to be interesting.

    Really, he's banned for very good reason, and should stay that way.

    On the other hand, I agree - what does need to change, is others being dicks (I'm looking at you ReesesPieces & nickos3!) and consistently starting the Grobar accusations (though 99% of the time they're right; the guy sticks out like a sore thumb).
    So much less hassle to just report him and let the mods do what they need to do.

    In regards to the random turk that says he was banned, this is surprising, but so far he's been the only one allegedly affected by this.
    He did, however, have 2+ advert threads, and was bumping at least 2 of them, so that doesn't exactly win you any points either... nor does, as he stated himself - in a thread now moved to mod-land - buying the server from Grobar in the first place. Oh, snap.

    So, really, the only one "affected" by this has been someone who's actually already affiliated with him who could very well have been banned for a legitimate reason.

    I think I can speak for most owners here when I say Grobar's an idiot and of no concern to them. Nobody's being "hurt" by anything. People are still going to advertise their servers.
    The only thing hurting this forum, and preventing people from advertising, is the DDoS'ing that's routinely keeping the forums down.

    So:
    Random idiot gets banned for scamming, random idiot evades bans and continues acting like a complete idiot, another idiot comes along and buys a server off the scammer, claims he has nothing to do with the scammer anymore, allegedly gets banned anyway.

    Meh. There's no drama here.
    Not remotely worth breaking out the popcorn for.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

  6. #21
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    @twostars, thanks for the compliment.

    But ey! twostars! read #20 post! you're acting like a dick there! =o

    niah niah niah.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    @twostars, thanks for the compliment.

    But ey! twostars! read #20 post! you're acting like a dick there! =o

    niah niah niah.
    Take your personal issues with me to PMs if you have to. I don't care for it here.

  8. #23
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Take your personal issues with me to PMs if you have to. I don't care for it here.
    Alright, i will !

  9. #24
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Yeah, but he's still a scammer, he's threatened G4L, he's openly admitted that he's - knowingly - spamming (and ban evading existing bans, for months. Mods are probably sick to death of him.) and will continue to do so with the help of, if I recall correctly, at least 20 others.
    Not to mention he's currently using multiple accounts, so that doesn't really help that much regarding the whole notion of "just watching the one account".

    This is a horrible comparison, but would you just release a convicted murderer simply because he's killed someone in prison (read: continuing to scam people), has managed to escape a few times (read: evades bans constantly), and seems to be more trouble than he's worth (read: being an idiot, causing drama, doing his thing)?
    I would hope not (man that was a terrible comparison and I hate myself for it, but... really, logic).

    Hell, Grobar isn't even the original account he's had banned.
    This, I believe, was SRB. I don't recall why that account was banned, but it's sure to be interesting.

    Really, he's banned for very good reason, and should stay that way.

    On the other hand, I agree - what does need to change, is others being dicks (I'm looking at you ReesesPieces & nickos3!) and consistently starting the Grobar accusations (though 99% of the time they're right; the guy sticks out like a sore thumb).
    So much less hassle to just report him and let the mods do what they need to do.

    In regards to the random turk that says he was banned, this is surprising, but so far he's been the only one allegedly affected by this.
    He did, however, have 2+ advert threads, and was bumping at least 2 of them, so that doesn't exactly win you any points either... nor does, as he stated himself - in a thread now moved to mod-land - buying the server from Grobar in the first place. Oh, snap.

    So, really, the only one "affected" by this has been someone who's actually already affiliated with him who could very well have been banned for a legitimate reason.

    I think I can speak for most owners here when I say Grobar's an idiot and of no concern to them. Nobody's being "hurt" by anything. People are still going to advertise their servers.
    The only thing hurting this forum, and preventing people from advertising, is the DDoS'ing that's routinely keeping the forums down.

    So:
    Random idiot gets banned for scamming, random idiot evades bans and continues acting like a complete idiot, another idiot comes along and buys a server off the scammer, claims he has nothing to do with the scammer anymore, allegedly gets banned anyway.

    Meh. There's no drama here.
    Not remotely worth breaking out the popcorn for.

    Well i wasnt around the time when he did all those scammings so i was a bit sceptical. My moral concern was people accusing each other or new server owners being grobar . So i thought lettin him stay here with a certain nickname could be benefitial. I said it before i wasnt around the time when he did the things you all say he did.

  10. #25
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    If you want a valid reason , i can give you one that is more than ENOUGH.

    PROVEN corruption and bad administration in multiple servers that i've been witness off ,as for the count i've banned over 8 grobars accounts by this time and i'll keep doing it.


    He's not welcome in this forum.
    twostars likes this.

  11. #26
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mustafa View Post
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people wondering why Grobar is getting banned?... Show us 1 proof why Grobar should be banned, and Grobar will leave the forums... I repeat Grobar will leave the forums. If ressespieces,mortal,twostars and few others say that grobar should be banned, thats not proof.. 50% of ko4life people has been paid by Grobar.. And a lot of servers recieved money from Grobar... Give us one dang PROOF of a money scam or fraud?... The only victim here that has been scammed is Grobar. And he has proofs.. And noone has proofs of him being a scammer.
    1 proof as you would say. lol. if you are really "honest guy grobar" be gone lmao.

    proof: (if you want to look im not wasting my time for you) most of the threads was deleted/moved but you can see some proof in those.
    Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000
    edit.
    WickedKO ||>>>!!! SERVER IS NOW OPEN !!! <<<|| GREAT PLAYERS!! COME JOIN THE FUN!!!

  12. #27
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    If you want a valid reason , i can give you one that is more than ENOUGH.

    PROVEN corruption and bad administration in multiple servers that i've been witness off ,as for the count i've banned over 8 grobars accounts by this time and i'll keep doing it.


    He's not welcome in this forum.

    I can say that Elias has the smallest penis on the forums.

    THAT IS ALL

    P.S Dogaman, it is very easy to see who Grobar is lol this turk is one person out of his 50 accs.

    P.S 2 He also admitted he was Grobar in one of these posts ^)^ (I called that out in a topic in which Classicko was bumped again... his first post.) It is easy to see who the guy is lol.

  13. #28
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mustafa View Post
    I would like to say that it's smart idea to once gather all the proofs about Grobar. Are there any proofs? There are only comments like BigDudles & Aftermaths that Grobar is ''this and that guy,ban pls '' .. But no actual proofs of anything why he should be banned?... I really don't know how can any community have people posting about something, without even knowing who the person is, or what the person did.... As an example : Bigdudle & Aftermath can't say one thing that i did bad for them, or that they know i did bad.. So how could you even say this? But all those others too, ' we know who they are ' posting those things also. So i think we should keep it as shane said and cleaned topic '' Facts & Proofs ''..... EDITING !!! - FuriousKO saying i DDoSing KO4LIFE? Seriously, oh..whats in it for me to ddos it? I believe not every random can just DDOS a forum like that.. So it would not be home technologoy, but rather something PAID!... I wouldn't spend on that..
    Did you guys not catch that he admitted he is Grobar in this post??? Is this not enough proof for you? Lol he's unbelievably retarded that he admitted it was him
    ilterates likes this.

  14. #29
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    ReesesPieces likes this.

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    21

    Default

    @Dogamon - Thanks for support, you are not the only one. And i don't know you as some people would say im using multiple accounts. KO4Life has bigger problems, and im actually one of the rare people that helps ko4life, and not just spam and getting posts up... It's a proven fact, if people on ko4life will be hunting and banning grobar it will only be worse. I guess we are witnessing it, we should do something good for ko4life once, since we all needs it, and i like this forum. Thats why im offering money,host whatever devil needs.

    @Nickos32 - UltimateKO was not my server it was celestial, and if someone pms admin ( in that case celestial ) and offers 250$ for dual roc+1, i really understand him he couldn't say no.. But ultimateko was really a bad server, Celestial had 30 days servers, i was only GM there..
    I opened several servers in the past, you can't just open a good server in your first try, there were few bad servers... /// NOONE Complain about those servers, all the players were happy in old servers with low people.

    But nickos take a look on newest servers : ForgottenKO 2012 - 2013 - Opened for 8 months. ( Players from ForgottenKO, is now coming back to ClassicKO, they know it's the same owner... Grobar is using same skype // cyrus.forgotten for 2-3 years. Than there was a server UnitedMYKO - Opened for just 2 months, but seriously let me see someone open a myko server with 400 users without being attacked,touched? You think it's easy? UnitedKO opened with budget of 1200$.. And ClassicKO opening with 1.500.. PK Server however it's easy to keep it online, don't be suprised if classicko stais up for years.. Really.. And you know how many people earned money from me during those servers? I even donated to your server some bucks, but your server died after 30 days, come on, i think you are the bad administrator... And if you cought me, do you have any proofs? You were just guessing that i was the one hacking your server... Just like people guessing im the one ddosing ko4life.. W/e nickos in my eyes you are just hater. Everyone needs haters

    @Regiss
    Who is scammer, do you have any proofs? Or you just need some extra posts?

    @Twostars
    Who did i scam? I didn't expect you to say that, we can clarifiy that you are Grobar Hater. And i know why.. Is there finally someone better and more popular than you? Come on, ko4life,snoxd.. My voice is much longer and it reaches a lot of different forums.. And grobar doesn't work just with english community.

    Grobar is convincted Murderer? No you don't have proofs, and you can see that only bad things happen with ko4life after the thing about Grobar happen.. If you give him proofs he will leave, but you can see that he is stronger than all of you together.. It's a way of life, sometimes you need say yes he is right, let him do hes thing help the forum whatever.

    SRB opened few servers yeah, experience comes slowly.. Look at you twostars for example, you opened like 20 servers and you failed more than grobars server.. People don't know that all those LegitKO,ProKO,insanityko,no dramako and so many more is actually based on you, and they fails... Maybe you arent owner/admin there, but you earns a lot of money from them, and you do the developements and stuff.

    Nobody is getting hurt? - KO4Life losing players, losing population, there is no good topics opened... The only one that can make this forum active is Grobar.. Not only that, he can stop DDoS too... So twostars,seriously i think your BENEFITS are very big if grobar dissapear from here.

    What did he do? I think twostars don't have a clue of any scamming,frauds from Grobar.. All he can say that he opened several servers, and the servers keep getting better.. Players need servers, they wont play 1 server for whole life.

    I'm a random idiot for you? So tell me, you working on knight online private servers... DID ANY OF YOUR PROJECTS, OR PROJECTS YOU BEEN INVOLVED, did any of those been better than Grobars servers? Do we even realize that nobody in ko4life community, NOBODY, ever made a MYKO Server with 400 users lasting for 2 months? .. And we all know how people loves myko servers, but now ofcourse ClassicKO will just be up forever.. PK Servers is easy to handle.. And in matter of fact, do you think it will be so easy to get 250 - 350 + users online on ClassicKO?.. Ko4life gives just 50.

    Grobar Threatened KO4LIFE? He is powerfull guy, with a lot of money, he is very known very popular, he opening server with 1500$ budget, he has more than 30.000 worth of security... So how can you say that Grobar is idiot? lol We dont live in same world.

    Twostars i think you should continue on your snoxd forums, don't let it happen same as ko4life...


    @ Pendexo
    Who are you? Peruvian?.. You are friend of Jowin.. Why don't you tell to people that your friend that you VOUCHED for him scammed UnitedKO staff members, he took 750 + $ from there, he were selling items ingame, he got banned, he got cought, he needed to return some of the money, still he run away with 500$.. Than he say he put a hole in unitedko panel, so he can hack it any time.
    But Pendexo vouched for Jowin!!!.. And look what Jowin did?

    Come on you are a forum moderator?

    What did you prove pendexo?


    THERE IS STILL NO FACTS OR PROOFS, ALL WE SEE IS SOME COMMENTS FROM SOME PEOPLE TALKING TO THE WINDS AND SKY.. Come on where are the proofs and facts..

    @Bigdudle,iLoveMyko
    Is it important which account belongs to grobar? .. He has 10 new accounts registered prepared to discuss.. So whats your point?

    I think that people should respect a guy with power,money,credibility,population, and one of the best admins ever been in ko4life community.


    Last servers

    ForgottenKO ( Online for 7-8 months ) - A lot of people recieved money from forgottenko donations, even ko4life members. If you write ForgottenKO in google it has the most resulsts of any servers here in ko4life. ForgottenKO players sticking to Grobar and are now joining ClassicKO
    United MYKO ( Online for 2 months ) 400 users online, good adventure... Gave money to Reign Of Kronos to open server, gave money to a lot of others, been scammed... and more..

    ClassicKO the final product of 5-6 years of working on servers, finally grobar found the right formula how to make server with a lot of users, that is online for a lot of time and that has donations coming monthly to always pay for big advertisements and such... But money is not problem for grobar... KO Cuce getting 220$.. So what??


    LOL Grobar won't let english private scene to die If people needs to eliminated or destroyed so private english scene can sucees, they will be destroyed, i repeat they will be destroyed.

    Regards

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Knights United ... GROBAR is back NEVER JOIN THIS CRAP
    By ISpitOnYourGrave in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 02:21 PM
  2. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 10:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •