Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here is what you need to do.....

This is a discussion on Here is what you need to do..... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by R4WTekniq "Your" server never saw the light of day. Since this server launched, all I've seen from ...
Page: 2

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    "Your" server never saw the light of day. Since this server launched, all I've seen from you - a guy from the outside looking in - can be summed up with one picture.

You must be a treat to hang around.

Back on topic : Gel gel gel KOTastic, if u can handle the competition.

PS: What happened to you too DooM, you went from a player for a day to like a forum troll, hard. Get back ingame, stop wasting your time reading useless threads by 14 year olds !
    I've been troll for a while naw, but im not a troll who posts in every fcking thread

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    that server is shit
    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    that server is shit
    Real original. :P

I wonder if this has anything to do with a certain person having his IP blacklisted for attempting to flood the server. Whining about it and threatening to quit may work on 999 other servers, but we're really just sick of you guys throwing the same old thing at us - at least attempt to be original, as the same old "oh no, my clannie was banned for doing something bad, he must be innocent because he's my clannie despite having logs proving otherwise shoved in our faces which we'll just choose to ignore because he's my clannie and there must be another explanation, because... he's my clannie - UNBAN OR WE'LL LEAVE!!!" - is getting a little old.

If your opinion is that the server is "s*it", as you put it, then sure - that's your opinion (as biased as it is given the circumstances), but at least have the decency to come up with a reason backing it - as you all failed to do when attempting to defend the actions of your clan member.

I heard those so called 'logs' you showed were flawed, from a very trustworthy source.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    I heard those so called 'logs' you showed were flawed, from a very trustworthy source.
    ... seriously? We go from "I wasn't even on!" to "I was just trying to login" to bashing the logs? If you're going to profess your innocence, at least stick to one story. -_-

Heh, your logs were still flawed. So i've heard.

And first it was 'Bringing the server down, making it disconnect'. After it changed to, no it was already up, but we had the login blocked.

I got on while it was already down, spamming the connect to server button to get in first for bosses.

The sad part is that (I have no idea who you are btw) but the other people that also help you with the server have known me for about 6 years now, let me mod this forum, let me do trades (usd) included me as a trustworthy person.

For some unknown reason, your log messes up (cause like everyone knows i have 0 idea about computer things, people help me through MSN to install things I need, i give them remote access). Yes, i have been spamming on the server to get in asap after it got back up? That's not allowed? I used to do that on USKO too waiting for it to come back up..

I've been donating and have been exping/on for like 15 hours a day. What profit would i have of 'trying to bring down' a server i've spent money on and have been waiting MONTHS for to come out and can finally play?

Kind of makes me sad. Feels like i got stabbed in the back by some of the people here after all these years.

What makes me even more sad is the people quitting this server now, eventhough you have said i can change my ip and play again.. which makes no sense at all. I don't even want to change my ip to play if it has to be like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Heh, your logs were still flawed. So i've heard.

And first it was 'Bringing the server down, making it disconnect'. After it changed to, no it was already up, but we had the login blocked.
    You heard from people who weren't sure what was really going on.

To clarify:
    - Server was restarting.
    - Login was blocked to non-GMs.

During that time, users can connect (but not get past the server list) as, as stated, login is "blocked."

Flawed how? Pinpoint time accuracy? Whether the logs are slightly inaccurate (time-wise) I'm not sure, but either way the point still stands that you created and established over 600 connections in an EXTREMELY short period of time. The spike in the logs was, I'd imagine, as a result of me manually disconnecting the first lot (only for them to reconnect back pretty quickly again).

This simply is not possible with the client. I've seen high attempts; the highest I've seen is probably 100 in a 20-30 second period. You had, as logs stated, 118 connections alone in the SAME SECOND not including those that were dropped by the firewall.

The logs aside, I was monitoring connections on the server restart - I saw them with my own eyes. Next to you, the highest was sitting at about 20 and that was a known internet cafe; you're one person.

Unless you can figure out why you were connecting so much (and fast), as - even the client doesn't always create a new connection at the server list (and even it it did, 118 in the space of a second???!), I'm sorry mate... but... that's a little much. If that was going to get any worse (as is, you were very close to half the limit on your own), it would've prevented others from logging in, which we can't allow to happen.

It may seem unfair, but I can think of absolutely no reason - spamming the server list included - as to how that's possible legitimately. If you can, however, please let me know and I'll be happy to remove it. It's a long shot, but have you considered the possibility your PC was compromised and is now acting as a "zombie"? Bit of a long shot, as the chances are pretty slim to both be infected and be infected by someone intending to target the server, but if you can't explain it - that's... about all I can come up with (short of you deliberately trying to target the server).

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Shut up. March '06-ers have spoken.

Here's an idea.

Kallop meet expo, expo meet Kallop. Go start a fuckin mage clan.
    End of discussion.
    Here's something for you.

Server blows, no thanks.

Here's an idea.

Kallop meet expo, expo meet Kallop. Go start a fuckin mage clan.
    End of discussion.
    Can't be bothered. Those who wanna play there just do so, those who don't then don't. Thats life (irony).

Fashion together an origami birthday hat.
    Wear said birthday hat, and repeat after me.

I will log KO Tastic because it's the only god damn predominant English played server in the PS Scene.

There are no cheats on KO Tastic.

The only thing lacking is guys like me and my friends playing.

Now go round up your espanola brothers, and call in the Turkish and their Ottoman Empire. While you're at it, invite the Ho Chi brigade to follow suit and someone pull the tin can and string out of hiding, and notify the Brazilians to stop on by.

I'm enjoying the server, but too many of you fuckers are pussying out. You know this server is the perfect farm. But you're scurred, and you're ruining my buzz.
    Wow, I don't think i have laughed that hard in years! I think it's safe to say, I love you. No homo. What nation/class you play on KOT?

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I've been troll for a while naw, but im not a troll who posts in every fcking thread
    Real trolls never admit to trolling, have a good day sir.

And funny thing is, some people really thought this server was going to pwn USKO.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    And funny thing is, some people really thought this server was going to pwn USKO.
    lol@this thread.

ppl is getting deseperate lately ;(.

I find it *sadly* somehow amusing that this server was supposed to be a hardcore farm server when in reality it is about to become easier than most of the middle/light farm servers around due to all the measurments they had and still have to take cause the server was too hard in the beginning. (i mean the suggestion to let people start at 60 and mastered is just :/....)

to each their own i guess.
    Last edited by R4WTekniq; 09-23-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12