Hey i am Dominik most of you know me as Janek, yes it is me.

Short history of my experience in KO:
I start playing ko when i was 7-8 age, i was noob not understand how its working, but step by step i learn it from other players (i played in caffe network)
when i was 11-12 age i login to snoxd.net and try to run my first sever, with helps from guide/start some my own topic(my English was not enough good to write something, so many people won't answer me/not understood what i said. Yes it is run! I was very delighted, i edit rates, drops and such things. 14-16 Years i got offer from one guy to be GM(I say yes, but it is was not good decision: it was Rafeal = big scammer. I give him my password to old acc in g4l. The problem was solved. I have bad reputation everyone think i scamm people = it was FALSE. But i not give up with edits files, mysql, website. Open ultimatePVP - Not success only 30-40 players online, was first my sever [I learn many things by it- it was good lesson for me)
After i join to Zone Myko (nice time, i was GM and working on fb events etc.) I save this times in my memory. Next step was Global MYKO - i think many people hear about it. I was developer of the server, working on this project with Ilya over hour (Job -> Work on global - eat -> sleep - repeat) And the server was success first launch we get 130 user i think next was 250-260, a lot things learn by doing it. So right now i decide to open my server which will be working from my side in 100% of my knowledge about KO. I try to give you best sever which i can, of course my English is still not best, but i learn it too and it grow up like me.

Files will be stable and i will try to find best Anti DDoS.

1. Which type of server you want?
2. What do you want to see in the server?
3. Would you try my server?
4. Your suggestion/feedback

I looking for Game Master(one with Turkish language, need to help with test many things)

Regards,
Janek