Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

An Information about recent Fails

This is a discussion on An Information about recent Fails within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and this from kotastic server - Originally Posted by shenershen Belive me or not .. trust me or not ( ...
Page: 2

and this from kotastic server -

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    Belive me or not .. trust me or not ( I said the same things for eternalko ) this server won't be up. Time is the best solution you will see.

P.s: I am not hacker or anything else. But I know it.

Setting up servers to get money is not good "vile". I know "Shenershen" and I tell you he is Nostradamus. He sees the future of servers which open people.

Banned Senior Member

You will see.. Time is the best solution.. Ko-tastic or any other wont be alive. They say I didnt understand anything about pvp s. That's right. 100 % true.. Why dont we wait and see? I told the same things about eternalko and people rushed on me. But what happened?

Some says Twostars.. Come on man.. If he knew it he would open his own server. You all have been waiting for his server for 1 year and nothing happens.

I suggest you a server if you like you join if you dont it is your matter.

You will see.. Time is the best solution.. Ko-tastic or any other wont be alive. They say I didnt understand anything about pvp s. That's right. 100 % true.. Why dont we wait and see? I told the same things about eternalko and people rushed on me. But what happened?

Some says Twostars.. Come on man.. If he knew it he would open his own server. You all have been waiting for his server for 1 year and nothing happens.

I suggest you a server if you like you join if you dont it is your matter.
    I don't mind you advertising your own server,but why do you have to talk shit about others ? Go fucking play ur dumb fuk turk server that no one gives a flying fuck about.

lol u fail.. just checked panel for fun. ur just copying what others made before ^^

Also ko panel is copied from sexyko (parts of it like homepage) . or i would guess that some turks released that work. ^_^(Yes i know sexyko uses Ke skin)

I think its just pathetic that ppl keep making thoose servers "miss the old times"? etc

The main reason they do it cause they dont know jackshit about deveploing. The only thing they have too do is too edit some released files.

I told the same things about eternalko and people rushed on me. But what happened?
    So far Eternal KO crashed by 5 others, hacked by 6 others, and still counting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12