Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX !

This is a discussion on Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor so wait, a solo player gets 1 gem per kill, while a party still gets 1 ...
Page: 11

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    so wait, a solo player gets 1 gem per kill, while a party still gets 1 gem per kill?

seems balanced. awesome incentive to break the gangbang / full party pk routine.
    Party gets 8 gems per kill

Beta is now offline.We are preparing everything for tomorrow and will also upload OFFICIAL Client later during evening.

Can't wait for a fresh start and hope there's alot of people on.

Question: Is the archer combo bugged or will it be working fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Goonizzle View Post
    Can't wait for a fresh start and hope there's alot of people on.

Question: Is the archer combo bugged or will it be working fine?
    Archer combo works normally and there is not any buggs with it

I was messing around on archer, and DP (70 skill) doesn't do alot of damage. There is no way it is hitting for 300%, I hit people for 300 with it. While on other servers I would hit for 600+...Just seems off

plus the styx is stupid as hell... With no stuns either, how the hell are you supposed to play archer on this server?

Answer: you cant, unless your opponent is retarded and just stands there...

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    plus the styx is stupid as hell... With no stuns either, how the hell are you supposed to play archer on this server?

Answer: you cant, unless your opponent is retarded and just stands there...
    archers did just fine way before combo , so you will survive.

Banned Senior Member

Sheldon balanced the archers freedo so come on brah, it sfine.

P.S Klemen, hopefully you guys didn't fak up mage, should of asked me and I would of helped with balance.

Another P.S to everybody, if I play, even the slutveninan himself has stated you're all faked basically.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Bitch please ....

I can guarantee you that you'll do just fine but you will have to bring some people with you or join with oldies, you won't be able to solo much, at least not from start. Since you are a noob sin and without koxping for your uniques +2 and weapons+9 like *cough* USKO *cough* you won't be able to do much here solo on sin. And you will get ass raped solo as warrior
    Not to mention all the events I'll be hosting "KILL THE LILORC6 EVENTS" mm yea mister. Reward? Authentic redneck first class shotgun rifle.

\joke aside

I surely hope you will bring some ppl with you. Perhaps oldies from sexyko from mynameis? If your clan grows big you'll prolly dominate it lol gonna have to open 2 CZs 1 for your clan and 1 for the rest xDD

//ego mode off

All I can say is, Fack sheldon cooper, and fack SexyLittleFak.

p.s Chanceman

@MyFreedos Archer's range damage is lowered for a reason, so people that don't know how to play an archer make archer just because it hits hard on range and do duo trio parties and snipe anyone down to fast. Archer Is meant to be support class even tho it has combo enabled. It requires skills to play archer with arrow shower and multi shot at the right moment and still survive. Styx? what you expect the normal cooldown and combo enabled on 70 cap? No offense but boy you live in a dream world lol. Archer spamming styx on everyone yep that's what we need lol Arrow shower and multiple shot are designed that it rapes anyone that is being tanked relatively fast. If the oponent moves archer has no chance of killing it at least not solo. And if you ask me quite frankly that's how it should be. I have tested it out on beta and I still did fine as archer so it's OK. Btw what server you have played archer and it hitted 600? Because you can hit 600 on our server also lol it depends. Archer's damage is not stable it goes to critical damages and extremely low ones when it comes to dark pursuer. It seems it can hit quite hard on duffed people on range (maliced, tormented).

@Rick We didn't mess with mage it's setups are left by original myko 70 cap. It has a tad raised 42 skill but that's all. You can do manes + 42 skill combo on it tho. You know that on 70 cap mage was meant as support or aoe full mp class in parties. Same goes with BPs we raised judgement a lil bit but when it comes to same lvl and same gear BP couldn't rly do much on 70 cap.

Again ppl don't flame about classes it is 70 CAP server, not 80. If you have never played a 70 cap server don't ask stupid questions please.

Banned Senior Member

Klemen turns me on when he acts all tough!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Klemen turns me on when he acts all tough!
    I always turn you on. You tasty little redneck muffin.. you

Looks good, will probably be there at launch ^^
    Any clans gonna need a sin for official ? ^.^

check our forums about clans

Its dumb imo, archer should be able to solo. And its knight kingdom I play, and ppl who slide me there are hard enough to kill. Decreasing their attack is retarded

And here it finally is,OFFICIAL Client Download LINK:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5e5vbb6e17p5ey1

I highly suggest you to use OFFICIAL Client for full game experience but if you for some reason can't download official client then use this patch so Beta Client will work on Official Server.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xh2pldgljf1xocc
    You will have to apply this patch manually,so replace all files inside of the BetaToOfficial rar with the old ones in your beta client folder.

OFFICIAL OPENING: 1.3.2013 8 PM GMT +1 !

-Flash

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast