Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL]

This is a discussion on Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Deadhealer A small groups of 8 people are invading the streets of our cities. In the hands ...
Page: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    A small groups of 8 people are invading the streets of our cities. In the hands they carry strange wooden object. We could hear from far away the words they say... THRREE ....TWOOOO....ONE.....NOVAAA!!!! What could that mean.......
    Great stuff!

As for beta if anyone will have any specific questions please let us know, what I can tell you is that Power Up Store is going to be free together with all the highest tier items.
    Items will be available in Moradon town on the NPC named [Beginner Item]Pedra.
    The main Castle Siege War is planned for next week, we're planning on making it a really big event gathering players from every possible corner, however if by any chance we would
    have certain bugs that would harm the gameplay we'll postpone the Castle Siege War. (The exact date of the Castle Siege War will be known 3 days after beta is released)

Note that this is beta for a reason, while we work on the game we'll also finish up our website and forum, if you would have suggestions regarding that please do let me know.

Kingdom Of Heroes beta is starting in 2 hours!
    Our loyal support team is awaiting you!
    The game has auto register.

I'll be offering only English support, so it's best contacting me if you need anything or would like to report anything.
    See you ingame!

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

First few hours have gone through, I'm really happy with what has been accomplished up until now.
    We've managed to get over 200 users with bare minimum advertisement, I believe once we go official we can gain a lot more.
    There are still certain skill related issues we have to go through and fix, but nothing major has been found up until now.

A big thank you for everyone who came to help us, it feels amazing having such support!
    With that said if you do find anything else please do let us know, we'll be more than happy to fix it.

Sincerely, Alpha
    l911l likes this.

Banned

Awesome looking server, is it auto register for beta? I dont see a panel. Gonna download now.

Edit: indeed it is auto register for beta

this server is really beautiful guys, I am in love with this version of KO it was my favorite time to play personally. Just the look of it is how I love it

try it out, needs more people for beta to test things out and get it perfect for release beta is easy just login and gear up and see how you like it
    Last edited by 123zakery; 07-23-2018 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 123zakery View Post
    Awesome looking server, is it auto register for beta? I dont see a panel. Gonna download now.

Edit: indeed it is auto register for beta

this server is really beautiful guys, I am in love with this version of KO it was my favorite time to play personally. Just the look of it is how I love it

try it out, needs more people for beta to test things out and get it perfect for release beta is easy just login and gear up and see how you like it
    I'm glad you've enjoyed it!
    There are daily updates regarding the fixes of bugs, some are more important than others for us, however before we go official the server will be clean of those.

I'm posting some of the videos that have been made during beta, while the population is slowly decreasing as this just beta we still manage to peak at over 100 users at times.
    If you would like testing out the beta with a PK population I urge you to join in the following days, as the longer there is beta the bigger the chance are of people quitting until official.

For anyone interested we're already talking with the Turkish payment providers and we'll have at least one of them available on our official launch.

Great server and amazing pk ! JOIN AND PLAY

Banned

Im coming !!!!

Any date for offical in mind yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Any date for offical in mind yet?
    Yes there is however give us a few days before we give further information on that as of right now we are upgrading the version to 2.0xx.
    We are also preparing a "blog" post or if I can rather say a map throughout this project, to let you guys know on what we have done until now and what we plan on doing.
    Beta is still open but there are a lot less users left than at the start of it, but if you would like to check it out feel free to do so.
    Everything up until now went fine, we made it through the basic part of beta and we didn't have any major problems.
    Vegeta likes this.

Downloading now! Seems good

Any news on the progress?

lets try this shit !

Hope everyone's having a great summer, we're working through it and should soon be where you guys would like to see us at.

So to explain what we're doing right now:

• Version has been upgraded to 2.0xx (UI picture)
    • A new dedicated has been purchased for our official server, therefore we'll most likely also publish a new client for the game
    • The bugs that have been reported during beta have been fixed
    • We've been working on the slide issues users experience, I can't say it's completely fixed however we've updated it so it should already be a lot better
    • Right now we're compiling together the roadmap to give you guys a small insight into how the project looked like during the time we worked on it
    • Graphics for our "HD" version of KO are still being worked on

Much more is going on however I know majority doesn't like to read the long texts so I'll try keeping it short.
    We've kept in touch with majority of our Turkish playerbase so we know what's going on around the scene right now, I can't give you an exact time frame just yet because we still have certain things to prepare.

During beta we had plenty of suggestions regarding "PK - Farm", so we'll be adding mining / fishing during the War invasions and / or certain bosses to spice up the PK there.
    If you guys would have suggestion or simply would like to see something different in our server just let us know, every suggestion is very much appreciated!

Sincerely, Alpha
    Rougean likes this.

Rip the ROFD farm server dream

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast