Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 173

Knight Ascension! Take a look.

This is a discussion on Knight Ascension! Take a look. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nd also they can just kill the bosses they spawn @ the event all they gotta do is +zonechange 91 ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    nd also they can just kill the bosses they spawn @ the event all they gotta do is +zonechange 91 baba =P
    also you dont need to hit 30k, +monkill, +moncatch and 1 hit =P

    but gl mattish , choose gms wisely thats 1 of the most important things.

  2. #32
    Icky
    Guest

    Default

    +monkill will get you nowhere, as you wont get the box if you use the command.
    +moncatch will just teleport the mob to you, which wont get you too far cuz the mob has to be spawned already.
    Zone 91 can be easily removed.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icky View Post
    +monkill will get you nowhere, as you wont get the box if you use the command.
    +moncatch will just teleport the mob to you, which wont get you too far cuz the mob has to be spawned already.
    Zone 91 can be easily removed.
    lol????

    +monkill kills the mob

    +moncatch brings the same mob back to you but as a 1 hit, as to where anyone can kill it with just an r what are you talking about

  4. #34
    Icky
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol????

    +monkill kills the mob

    +moncatch brings the same mob back to you but as a 1 hit, as to where anyone can kill it with just an r what are you talking about
    Exactly +monkill kills the mob, without any damage though.
    Go ahead and test it, you wont get any box.
    +moncatch will get the mob only to you if its already spawned.
    Kill a mob and try to moncatch it after, wont work unless the respawntime is over and the mob is alive again.
    I was a GM on knight-empire.net for more then a year, i know what I am talking about.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icky View Post
    Exactly +monkill kills the mob, without any damage though.
    Go ahead and test it, you wont get any box.
    +moncatch will get the mob only to you if its already spawned.
    Kill a mob and try to moncatch it after, wont work unless the respawntime is over and the mob is alive again.
    I was a GM on knight-empire.net for more then a year, i know what I am talking about.
    obviouisly u dont lol, if you moncatch after like 2 mins the mob comes to you as a 1 hit if you do it to early it wont work, u just gotta wait the right amount of time ive been a gm on like 6 servers and am a gm on 1 right now i think I know what im talkin about lol

  6. #36
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Just fully duff (Parasite/Torment or Malice) the boss you spawned, wait 4 minutes, 1 hit it... Voila 30k damage being taken out does nothing . I obviously have no idea what I'm talkin about though .

    Good luck with the server lil asian man <3

  7. #37
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    314

    Default

    We have braught on 2 new dev's, they shall not be named as of yet, but things are looking bright.

    we are hard at work on the dedi as we speak, we are also adding a lot of custom features, to the panel and game server.

    just a little update for you to get excited about!

    Also the rates have no been changed, we are doing 3x usko exp rate.


  8. #38
    Icky
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    obviouisly u dont lol, if you moncatch after like 2 mins the mob comes to you as a 1 hit if you do it to early it wont work, u just gotta wait the right amount of time ive been a gm on like 6 servers and am a gm on 1 right now i think I know what im talkin about lol
    You can't +monchatch a mob that hasnt spawned yet....

  9. #39
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icky View Post
    You can't +monchatch a mob that hasnt spawned yet....
    time to stop the spam in the topic please, want to have a conversation about moncatch take it to pm thanks

  10. #40
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    314

    Default

    BETA RELEASE DATE! 21/01/2011 FRIDAY!

    We have been working hard on the server to make sure its secure for everyone, we are opening the server for 5 days so people can log on and test the server, to make sure its completely playable before the release.

    things you can expect during beta:

    - High drop rate
    - High Upgrade Rate
    - GM's online testing things
    - Power Up Store testing
    - Max level 70

    We would love if you could make the beta, as this is what is going to show you how good of a server we have provided for you!

    As a small bonus also everyone who attends the beta will have a reward once the official is released.


    so head over to our forums at www.knight-ascension.com and be ready to have fun!

  11. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41

    Default

    bumb add server up

  12. #42
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    ~ TBL encryption
    TBL Encryption will be implemented to every client/server so that people who think its funny to tbl edit, wont be laughing.

    tell me when this is in plox so i can have a few friends test it out =P
    <3 mattish
    reporting to duty.

    Just because mattish is who he is, which is a nobody, ima show you your confidence alone is not enough.

    Ill do my best to exploit everything that can be exploited client side and let my fellow snoxd'rs have fun huh?

    Let get it.


    -Rocket
    Last edited by Rocket; 01-16-2011 at 10:18 PM.

  13. #43
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    reporting to duty.

    Just because mattish is who he is, which is a nobody, ima show you your confidence alone is not enough.

    Ill do my best to exploit everything that can be exploited client side and let my fellow snoxd'rs have fun huh?

    Let get it.


    -Rocket
    Rocket! hahahah, your pretty hilarious, i love the way you say client side, because thats all you can do, the only reason you tbl hacked on KRKO or KI was because someone released the twostars tbl editor. Your pretty brainy for doing that.

    anyway gl with it and acting like a child will not get you anywhere.

  14. #44
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    Rocket! hahahah, your pretty hilarious, i love the way you say client side, because thats all you can do, the only reason you tbl hacked on KRKO or KI was because someone released the twostars tbl editor. Your pretty brainy for doing that.

    anyway gl with it and acting like a child will not get you anywhere.
    Lol well thats all i should have to do huh? your saying its not enough, your server needs to be hacked too? and tbh i dont have that tbl editor lmfao...why would it matter i thought you were not using his encryptions...


    So let get it son

  15. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    147

    Default

    I can' find the download on the website ... can soem1 post it plz

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:52 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:13 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:12 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:12 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:12 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    01-29-2011, 07:11 PM
  9. Hits: 22
    01-29-2011, 07:11 PM
  10. Hits: 21
    01-19-2011, 03:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •