Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Knight Imperia Official Launch

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia Official Launch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL @ Tazzman donating 190$ at the first/second day? o0 I guess you can afford 190$ on a game like ...
Page: 15

ROFL @ Tazzman donating 190$ at the first/second day? o0

I guess you can afford 190$ on a game like KO (lawl not even worth donating?) living at your momma's basement till 45
    Its sad to see how addicted ppl are to this game. Blinded by addiction.

Honestly if you decide to donate such a retarded ammount of money, its your own loss if something happends with it.
    you KNOW its a private server of knight online.. This isnt like WoW or something, where everything is legit.

Ko is game full of of riscs, hackers/scammers you name it KO has it.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by monstah View Post
    ROFL @ Tazzman donating 190$ at the first/second day? o0

I guess you can afford 190$ on a game like KO (lawl not even worth donating?) living at your momma's basement till 45
    Its sad to see how addicted ppl are to this game. Blinded by addiction.

Honestly if you decide to donate such a retarded ammount of money, its your own loss if something happends with it.
    you KNOW its a private server of knight online.. This isnt like WoW or something, where everything is legit.

Ko is game full of of riscs, hackers/scammers you name it KO has it.
    It was my fail, i gave to KI a big chance.
    I really thought aristona is now normally not as last KI.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    Myself have farmed hard and everything, got good items. I think you should really wipe it. most of the players are asking for it now since it had so many down times and bad stuffs happened.
    I wont mind if you dont, but you should really check into it until osmanx answers you/ send you the patched files.
    Maybe why he saying it if he dont want it.
    Last edited by Tazzman; 03-10-2012 at 09:53 PM.

all i see is them being nice to you, refunding a lot of your money after you spent it on kc and you're still being an asshole telling people to chargeback.

you really are a piece of work

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    all i see is them being nice to you, refunding a lot of your money after you spent it on kc and you're still being an asshole telling people to chargeback.

you really are a piece of work
    Dont write if you dont know i sent it and server was 5 days off. And they said they will refund it, spammer lol first read all pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzman View Post
    Dont write if you dont know i sent it and server was 5 days off. And they said they will refund it, spammer lol first read all pages.
    They shouldnt not even refund a piece of sh1t like you, all you did is whinne, nothing more. You PLAYED the game, you KNEW there was a risk of failure.

stop acting like a crybaby and being a stupid cunt. Get over it, you spent money because you thought it would be succesful, but it wasnt.

Banned Member

You still dont understand it i dont want it back. This is about principle.
    Page 13

Well, they dont refund nothing even if this looks like they did all the downtime and shit just to get money and close the server after 1 week. It's seems like it.

we never wanted to close server. we have fixed all issues right now servers is up and running. no really gonna whine but we didnt force anyone to donate but you guys forced us to open it faster faster whole day people cried in forums lol.
    well first server i bought with my money. after ddos i spent some donations to anti ddos server then we bought patch for moradon hack and then anti cheat.did you ever think about how much money we spent ?
    i knew people are gonna chargeback i am not really worrying since you game hopers will not get anything.
    server is up and you can play. but asking for money to play somewhere else? thats bullshit

i'm not asking for money to play somewhere else, i'm asking for my hard earned money i spend on useless and hopeless server where it's freakin ridicoulus to play. I'm unemployed and in my country 30$ is really good cash. but u don't care, u got ur money, now let's just fck the people in the ass.

Btw up and u can play? and do what? run around moradon with stop-watch checking whose best?

Thing is people had a lot of trust in you guys. Yet you ignore 90% of the server population and i guess by now its 99% that want a whipe. The 1% that dont wan't to wipe are rodrane and aristona

Yes u guys made the statement "we won't wipe" but sometimes you gotto get over your pride/ego and say: hey i was wrong wipe is the best the i can do now. Ussauly wipe isnt the best sollution but right now you have reached a point where it is the only option theres left.

Aristona said that he's going to wipe,but after OSKO release,because they are friends with OSKO staff and they are going to wait just like OSKO waited with their 2nd release when Aristona was releasing KI.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Aristona said that he's going to wipe,but after OSKO release,because they are friends with OSKO staff and they are going to wait just like OSKO waited with their 2nd release when Aristona was releasing KI.
    thats loyalty right there! Screw 500+ users as long as my internet friends are happy.

irl i could respect that. But honestly i dont believe this.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    i'm not asking for money to play somewhere else, i'm asking for my hard earned money i spend on useless and hopeless server where it's freakin ridicoulus to play. I'm unemployed and in my country 30$ is really good cash. but u don't care, u got ur money, now let's just fck the people in the ass.

Btw up and u can play? and do what? run around moradon with stop-watch checking whose best?
    Let me see if I got this right.

You are unemployed and you spent 30$ on the PRIVATE server ( witch are know to have stability issues in first few days ) and every donation to private servers are a bit risky. And now YOU are not happy with the server and you want you money back? Did anyone force you to pay?

You, my friend, are uber fucking moron who should be forbiden to handle money. Same goes for your uber fucking moron friend Tazz. You two should make a group called "We are 2 fucking stupid to handle money"

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Let me see if I got this right.

You are unemployed and you spent 30$ on the PRIVATE server ( witch are know to have stability issues in first few days ) and every donation to private servers are a bit risky. And now YOU are not happy with the server and you want you money back? Did anyone force you to pay?

You, my friend, are uber fucking moron who should be forbiden to handle money. Same goes for your uber fucking moron friend Tazz. You two should make a group called "We are 2 fucking stupid to handle money"
    Man, I bought premium right after it was avaiable, beacuse i though that this server is trustworthy and will last like last time. Maybe it's a bit risky donation but still did i get for my $ what i wanted? me and my friend spend equaly 15$ beacuse we bought gold premium, just i had the paypal account. The thing i do with my 30$ is my thing, i wanted to pay a month of "advantage" on private server which was advertisted to be best and it was good until they had trouble with VEN0M , cheats etc. Right now i'm not sure if those trouble really occured (lack of communication, ignoring the community) and now when server is dead (40 people online which just have nolife at all) and they want to wipe the server in 2 weeks.. so for what fckin sake i need this gold premium if its gonna be wiped anyway? i want my cash beacuse i'm not satisfied, i was a freaking customer, seller failed she should give back money to people, it's compensation for lost time and repay for people who had faith and they ruined it.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 05:35 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-05-2012, 04:43 PM
  6. Hits: 2