Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Knight online 1

This is a discussion on Knight online 1 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nekromage3 Cmon guys dont hurt u if u click on any of these links need 106 more ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Cmon guys dont hurt u if u click on any of these links need 106 more clicks
    Dont be a trool and help me out maybe sometime u will need my help also
    You do realize there is probably not even a 106 members that are active on this forum? Good luck getting the clicks.

MOst WORST SERVER OF THE WORLD,Yes...try and u'll see
    edit for note: 1)and if u click his fckn links he will learn cash point and he can go boss area (when he get point yet) only premium users (theres just 2 dumbass is premium) can go to boss area for +9 +10 items (on MYKO server)
    2) Or he will open his master (yes what a good server right ? u need be clicker for open your master cuz master items drop rate is % 00.01 for more click
    fck my english&fck this Gay server...
    Last edited by vidocq911; 10-08-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Hahahahahahahahaahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by vidocq911 View Post
    MOst WORST SERVER OF THE WORLD,Yes...try and u'll see
    edit for note: 1)and if u click his fckn links he will learn cash point and he can go boss area (when he get point yet) only premium users (theres just 2 dumbass is premium) can go to boss area for +9 +10 items (on MYKO server)
    2) Or he will open his master (yes what a good server right ? u need be clicker for open your master cuz master items drop rate is % 00.01 for more click
    fck my english&fck this Gay server...
    go go go u dumb ass butt dont too farr why u bring up a old topic made by me for almost over a month :O
    Anywya i hope moderators kick ur ass soo u wont gett a chance do post on market section cause ik that u whant it
    Oh and btw i whas playng it just for few days gived it up long time ago soo BB :>

Your English hurts my eyes. It's like cancer for my eyes.

You want him to get banned? How ironic. You make this topic because you're too poor/cheap to buy KC, you want people to click your links for KC.

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Your English hurts my eyes. It's like cancer for my eyes.

You want him to get banned? How ironic. You make this topic because you're too poor/cheap to buy KC, you want people to click your links for KC.

Pathetic.
    maybe my english is badd maybe not who cares?
    What about goo and kill ur self ur with ur english master...
    teach english without do read o teach at school and after that come and speak english at least 50% from how i do ok?
    btw i am romanian and my language is Romanian soo screw u and bb delete topic pls like i say i dont care about that server whas just a few days play ....
    Oh and btw if u soo rich then why dont u donate some $$$ for me also ?
    Cause here on romania we winn like 150-200 euros per month and we cant donate ...
    And about the guy wich posted above why him bringed up a dead topic? soo dont tell me what do do and what not... Him bring up topic cause him whant 50 posts soo him can post on market section ....

Wow.. just.. don't... just.. wow

Any moderator o admin delete this topic please cause like i say i dont care about that server and cause morons like the 2 guys above bringed up a dead topic and flaming without do know a shitt about me and my real life ....

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Any moderator o admin delete this topic please cause like i say i dont care about that server and cause morons like the 2 guys above bringed up a dead topic and flaming without do know a shitt about me and my real life ....
    dude why do u care about what ppl think about u.. world these days is full of haters lol. do ur things and dont give a **** what ppl think about u. those haters should 1st take a look in the mirror then talk crap and flame others on internet lol. good luck pal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12