Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

KnightOnline4Ever. - Resurrection of UltimateKO

This is a discussion on KnightOnline4Ever. - Resurrection of UltimateKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys im gonna try and answer questions in this topic cuz i played the last version of this server ...
Page: 2

hey guys im gonna try and answer questions in this topic

cuz i played the last version of this server and i can guess how things will work.

someone asked about bowl bosses, Real is using the newest version of the bowl bosses meaning u have Query, Jersey etc... it means u cant just wait till everyone sleeps and then go run bowl, its more about team work and playing with ur clan or friends. it doenst mean u cant kill boss solo but its significantly harder

someone was talking about hero armor and dragonscales i dont think u are gonna find a lot of users wearing this cuz its very hard to obtain. i believe the hero armor is only dropped from ultima... ultima is gonna need full clan to kill and i doubt all clan is gonna kill ultima so clan leader can get 1 piece of hero armor .

when i was playing in the last time server was only open about a week and no one had dragonscale armor yet. i hear its droppable in krowaz land but we didnt test it as its like real krowaz u need a party or 2 of 80s to make any progress there.

bifrost and juraid are working and u can obtain frags and gems and turn them into the chaotic generator. i only saw donators with chaos weapons which u can obtain by doing quests for the items... its not exactly like usko but its similiar idea obtain items to craft said weapons and items are hard to come by. the darkness weapons n shit u have to kill like 4 or 5 bosses in cz and collect some drop items and then turn in for this... its not a boss u can solo its something like a quest felankor and its has a long respawn so u cant just obtain a lot of items. all bosses are like usko in both time respawn and in drop rate

i would guess unique droprate is like usko about 20% or so meaning for every 5 bosses u kill u obtain a unique... cz respawn on bosses is about 2 hours. elsant is 6-8 i believe its semi randomized. i really think everyone will enjoy this server and i think u undestimate the admin he is working long and hard to perfect this server. and make it somewhere u can have fun and its balanced

one of my favorite things about this server is it auto bans cheaters who are joining server. its funny as hell to see noobs cannot even log in to moradon without getting pwnt by the server and u see notice when ppl are auto banned. i think its like any ko server if u know how to exploit it and u are smart person u can probably cheat here but 99% of leecher script kiddies who just download "hax" will be pwnt by the security.

anyways if u have more questions i will try and post and answer them take care all and hope to see u all soon

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

so... KnightOnline4Ever and KO4EVER are the same server? or they just have the exact same introduction page?

Auto register? i tried registering on the website... keeps telling me an error has occured
    Last edited by xtommyleongx; 12-18-2009 at 04:37 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    so... KnightOnline4Ever and KO4EVER are the same server? or they just have the exact same introduction page?

Auto register? i tried registering on the website... keeps telling me an error has occured
    Registration is Closed because were not online yet

its gonna open 2mrrow so cant wait xD

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post
    Registration is Closed because were not online yet
    is it up yet? coz i was able to register

>.<

release date postponed?

wonder the same

Client Download links added

Dont work yet though. Unavailable.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Already did, any news on what time your opening it Reallizt?

DoNotMess

Anyone got a clan going for when it opens? Is it gettting post poned or just being opened later in the day.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Is it up yet?
    Its almost the 20th..
    this is bad costumer support xD

DoNotMess

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    Is it up yet?
    Its almost the 20th..
    this is bad costumer support xD
    lol i still got 11 hours until its the 20th :P

Its online already guys !