Page 278 of 342 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 5128
Like Tree827Likes

📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔

This is a discussion on 📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ThomasShelby Yes,you can decrase ice,lightining on aoe skills,leg cut and scream rate.But dont decrase lr staff stun ...
Page: 278

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Yes,you can decrase ice,lightining on aoe skills,leg cut and scream rate.But dont decrase lr staff stun rate.And 65 cap should be like 10 12 days.Need low pk a little bit
    -7 days no master + 65 max level
    - after 7 days master will open + 72 max (but not all events active ofcourse)

Two stages regarding master and levels, like on Phoenix. Item expansions are a different story, they are coming later with more events. But people don't like to be stuck on 65 cap and without master skills in general.

Mages love it yes xD, because no master = harder to kill a mage, but mage still bomb nicely with 60 aoe

THIS IS SPARTAAA
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 12-10-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by safran37 View Post
    i see my final question will be about warriors and mages.Last time i played they were obnoxious because glacier(Leg cutting,scream) and lightning used to slow/stun you oftenly and it made me rage a lot in bdw's and i leaved ko-myko near july because irl problems(thanks covid).After july,what happened to warriors and mages ? did they got stun,slow nerfs ?
    This will decrease itself when you start to use mid to high range accessories. not much can be done other than sheldon add/increase resistance to all armors
    SheldonCooper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    This will decrease itself when you start to use mid to high range accessories. not much can be done other than sheldon add/increase resistance to all armors
    if i recall correctly i had WP,second necklace thing +1(forgot name),+7 red chitin set,+6 fs,dual old rol,bdw belt +0 and still slowed to death in bdw

it was so bad that i rq'ed once in bdw because i was slowed by a warrior leg while my magic shield was on lol.I hope this time something like this never occurs so i

can use my light feet

other than this thing,ko-myko was amazing can't wait to play again

Wanted to share abit more details about some EXP quests, so you won't have to break to much sweat exploring the server

You can see all automated EXP quests that you receive upon attacking specific monster on our website - Guide - Quests

However there are some additional quests, you can complete at NPCs, some will also give you very usefull items like packs of scrolls and some coins aswell.
    You will find these npcs in emc and luferson town

1. NPC Royal Guard [Quest]

1.1 Champion Quest (One-Time Quest)

Minimum Level: 60

Items you need to provide:
    10 blue eggs*
    10 red eggs*
    10 black eggs*
    10 white eggs*
    Stone of Deruvish Founder*
    Stone of Troll King*
    Stone of Talos*
    Stone of Snake Queen*
    Stone of Harpy Queen*

Reward:
    40M EXP
    4m Coins
    Magic Potions Pack HP

*You can get eggs randomly from rabbits, they spawn every 1 hour on random places in eslant and colony zone.
    Each boss will drop Stone of Boss a unique item you will need for this quest.

1.2 The Calm Before The Storm (One-Time Quest)

Minimum level 62

Items you need to provide:
    1x Tail of Shaula
    1x Feather of Harpy Queen
    1x Lobo Pendant
    1x Lycaon Pendant
    1x Skull Hammer+1
    1x Scorpion Scythe+1
    1x Sword of the Dead+1

Reward:
    75M EXP
    7m Coins
    Magic Potions MP

1.3 Proove your Bravery Quest (One-Time Quest)

Minimum level: 65

Items you need to bring:
    50 Bloods of Enemies (Elite Karus Guardian)*

Reward:
    90M EXP
    10m Coins
    Lion Scroll

*Elite Karus Guardians are spread around colony zone, they are very disperse so it will take some time to farm these bloods, especially if many players will be looking for them

1.4 The Ritual Quest (One-Time Quest)

Minimum level: 68

Items you need to bring:
    10x Key of Hell
    20x Abyss Gems
    20x Abyss Fire
    5x Abyss Blessing
    2x Red Treasure Chest

Reward:
    100M EXP
    12.5M Coins
    Attack Scroll

2. NPC Advisor [Quest]

2.1 KNIGHT Letters Quest (One-Time Quest)

Minimum level: 50

Items you need to bring:
    Letters K, N, I, G, H, T
    They drop randomly from variety of monsters, you can check on website droplist.

Reward:
    75M EXP
    2m Coins
    1500 HP Scroll

2.2 Special Eggs Quest (Repeatable Quest)

Minimum level: 60

Items you need to bring:
    Blue Egg
    Red Egg
    Black Egg
    White Egg

Rewards:
    Each egg will give different amount of EXP (250k - 2m)

2.3 Etaroth Event (Repeatable Quest)

Maximum level: 67

Items you need to bring:
    1x Eatorth Piece*

Rewards:
    2m EXP

*Etaroth Piece will drop from Event Etaroth usually hosted by GMs.

2.4 EXP Flash (Repeatable Quest)

Minimum level: 30

Items you need to bring:
    1x EXP Flash*

Rewards:
    2M EXP

*EXP Flash item can drop from some EXP and Farm monsters at very low rate (Please check website droplist)

*Beta starts 15.1.2021, make sure to join our discord if you want to chat around with other players, the community on discord is growing daily (1200+ members currently)*

Another cool features you might not remember from Phoenix anymore... are Merchant rewards and Monthly NP Gamble on chaotic generator.

1. You will receive 1 merchant token every now and then while merchanting. When you collect 50 you change them for mystery box, from which you can also get some nice stuff - Check exchanges details on panel - Guides.

Mystery box exchange

2. You also have an option to gamble 800 monthly nationals points for a random master item, beware tho, you can get crappy master materials also, like opals, bones etc, there are fair chances for boss master items tho!

Do you remember online numbers on Phoenix? Easy 1000+ real users online

For Sparta server we want to break the record 1500 online! Is it going to happen?
    With such a great community as you are ... WE THINK YES <3

4CAB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Do you remember online numbers on Phoenix? Easy 1000+ real users online

For Sparta server we want to break the record 1500 online! Is it going to happen?
    With such a great community as you are ... WE THINK YES <3

Can't wait to play again Sheldon. Go for a crowded full action server

Is macro for exp/farm allowed? If yes what about pk? I just wonder. Is there a multy client?
    Thanks for info!

I would like to see the server on new files like 22xx. I'm sure he would beat all the Turkish servers...

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    Is macro for exp/farm allowed? If yes what about pk? I just wonder. Is there a multy client?
    Thanks for info!
    We don't impose any limitations regarding macro like we didn't on the first time. Programable mouse buttons (logitech, razer etc) are allowed, I for a fact know that it's easy to bypass in one way or another any attempt in blocking macro, and someone who really wants to macro will just find a way to do it.

So it's allowed for everyone to make it fair.

You can use it also for exping or "farming". But you won't find it effecient farming since we have implemented a lot of items that don't stack and you have to constantly sell it to NPC, for the exact same reason to prevent AFK farming. In main zones where you could possibly afk macro 24/7 items have high weight also.

We also implemented anti koxp coins that are not sellable via regular shops (because koxp farmers can auto sell items directly when looted) these coins will randomly drop when you farm any monster ingame, your inventory will aventually fill up with these non sellable coins and your KOXP farm won't be successful for more then maybe 5 - 10 min.

BTW: Do not mistake using zedbot, koplugin and so forth for a macro. Because many turkish as well as english players have tried to use this software and their excuse was they are using macro. We''ve banned many "legit" players on Phoenix server with this software, their defense was we are using macro bro "it's allowed".

Most importantly - PVP Zones farm will be most rewarding as you know is always our server concept.

You can also open 2 clients and have 1 for merchant and 1 for playing (this will be disabled if population will be too high and we will need more server capacity )

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolf View Post
    I would like to see the server on new files like 22xx. I'm sure he would beat all the Turkish servers...
    While these 22xx files nerfed down to 12xx UI are indeed optimized. It would still require at least 2 months of intense database work to make the concept exactly the same as we have it now.
    Even if we could get the files to even start working with them. A lot of custom work will have to be done, which I'm fine with. But the owners of these files as you are seeing the turkish servers which hold for a month top maybe then they are intentionally dying out server so they can open another server under different ownership.

However do not think that we haven't tried obtaining the best engine on the market. We have, but the owners don't want to give the full access, they will try to rent you somewhat an admin panel, to have complete overview over your work as a puppet basicaly. They will also take very high % of passive income and can basically do with your server what they want over your watch.

Me and my brother spoke about that a lot. And finally we decided we won't be anyone's puppet. We rather have original myko engine with a lot of custom work being put into as you see. But we control everything, we have source codes of everything and can do and run it however we want and we see best for the community.

So we much rather invest our time in continous optimization and development of these files and database then to be someone's puppet when running a server.

I tried to put it as honnestly as possible, as you know we always are
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 12-15-2020 at 01:22 PM.
    Rudolf and UltimatePvP like this.

Cool thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    We don't impose any limitations regarding macro like we didn't on the first time. Programable mouse buttons (logitech, razer etc) are allowed, I for a fact know that it's easy to bypass in one way or another any attempt in blocking macro, and someone who really wants to macro will just find a way to do it.

So it's allowed for everyone to make it fair.

You can use it also for exping or "farming". But you won't find it effecient farming since we have implemented a lot of items that don't stack and you have to constantly sell it to NPC, for the exact same reason to prevent AFK farming. In main zones where you could possibly afk macro 24/7 items have high weight also.

We also implemented anti koxp coins that are not sellable via regular shops (because koxp farmers can auto sell items directly when looted) these coins will randomly drop when you farm any monster ingame, your inventory will aventually fill up with these non sellable coins and your KOXP farm won't be successful for more then maybe 5 - 10 min.

BTW: Do not mistake using zedbot, koplugin and so forth for a macro. Because many turkish as well as english players have tried to use this software and their excuse was they are using macro. We''ve banned many "legit" players on Phoenix server with this software, their defense was we are using macro bro "it's allowed".

Most importantly - PVP Zones farm will be most rewarding as you know is always our server concept.

You can also open 2 clients and have 1 for merchant and 1 for playing (this will be disabled if population will be too high and we will need more server capacity )

While these 22xx files nerfed down to 12xx UI are indeed optimized. It would still require at least 2 months of intense database work to make the concept exactly the same as we have it now.
    Even if we could get the files to even start working with them. A lot of custom work will have to be done, which I'm fine with. But the owners of these files as you are seeing the turkish servers which hold for a month top maybe then they are intentionally dying out server so they can open another server under different ownership.

However do not think that we haven't tried obtaining the best engine on the market. We have, but the owners don't want to give the full access, they will try to rent you somewhat an admin panel, to have complete overview over your work as a puppet basicaly. They will also take very high % of passive income and can basically do with your server what they want over your watch.

Me and my brother spoke about that a lot. And finally we decided we won't be anyone's puppet. We rather have original myko engine with a lot of custom work being put into as you see. But we control everything, we have source codes of everything and can do and run it however we want and we see best for the community.

So we much rather invest our time in continous optimization and development of these files and database then to be someone's puppet when running a server.

I tried to put it as honnestly as possible, as you know we always are
    Its true. Thats why most developer still like to develop a SOACS files
    Good luck with your server, Where is 300 spartan? :P i hope it will multiple 4

True, they want allot of money just to rent u server. For same money u can pay someone to help u with source
    As far as i remember, you had some newer files, i think bazinga was a server. What's going on with them? Can you make something out of it?

Make sure to participate in our ongoing events where you can win free KC and premiums

Bring your clan event https://forum.ko-myko.com/index.php?...i-in-progress/

Forum comment event! https://forum.ko-myko.com/index.php?...z-in-progress/

Also don't forget to join discord channel. You can chat with other players there. Quite many has joined already 1200+ currently https://discord.gg/wCAtVG8

DETAILED INFO REGARDING Knight Cash restorations for donators from Phoenix server

PayPal/PayGol donations will be restored in the following manner:
    Donations from March till 30th of April: 8% KC restore to the account.
    Donations from 1st of May till 30th of June: 10% KC restore to the account.
    Donations from 1st of July till 31st of July: 12% KC restore to the account.
    Donatios from 1st of August till 31st of August: 15% KC restore to the account.
    Donatios from 1st of September till 31st of October: 50% KC restore to the account.
    Donations from 1st of November 2020 till 1st of January 2021: 100% KC restore to the account.

PayPal/PayGol FAQ:
    1.The Knight Cash balance will be added to the account on which you donated automatically.
    2.You can use the Phoenix account in Sparta as well.
    3.If you forgot your password, you can reset your password via KO Panel "Forgotten Password" feature.
    4.If your account was banned (and remained banned) in Phoenix, you will not receive any Knight Cash back.
    5.If you charged us back (even if you have lost the case) in Phoenix, you will not receive any Knight Cash back.
    6.All banned accounts will be un-banned before the launch of Sparta.

ESN Code donations will be restored based on their redeem date:
    ESN Codes redeemed from March till 30th of April: 8% KC restore to the ESN Code balance.
    ESN Codes redeemed from 1st of May till 30th of June: 10% KC restore to the ESN Code balance.
    ESN Codes redeemed from 1st of July till 31st of July: 12% KC restore to the ESN Code balance.
    ESN Codes redeemed from 1st of August till 31st of August: 15% KC restore to the ESN Code balance.
    ESN Codes redeemed from 1st of September till 31st of October: 50% KC restore to the ESN Code balance.
    ESN Codes redeemed from 1st of November 2020 till 1st of January 2021: 100% KC to the ESN Code balance.

ESN Code FAQ:
    1.The Knight Cash balance will be added to the same ESN Code, which you've used on Phoenix.
    2.You will be able to re-use the same ESN Code which you've received on Phoenix, on Sparta as well.
    3.The ESN Code new balance will be appropriate to the time frame of your donation.
    4.You can redeem ESN Code in our KO Panel.

General FAQ:
    1. The Knight Cash, which came from trading or farming, does not transfer from Phoenix to Sparta server.
    2. You cannot claim Knight Cash on another account, other then the one you donated from.
    3. If you have sold the account, the new owner of the account receives back your donated KC amount.
    4. If you do not see any KC restored, it has been justified through our ToS documentation.
    5. If you have forgot your account password, reset it via KO Panel.
    After pw reset procedure, you will be automatically logged into Control Panel, write down your account ID if you forgot it.
    6. If you cannot remember your PIN, login to Control Panel and click on "Forgot PIN". It will be e-mailed to you.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-09-2022, 11:44 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    06-04-2022, 06:02 AM
  3. Hits: 5
    01-20-2022, 02:50 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    05-08-2020, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-26-2020, 11:41 PM
  6. Hits: 3