Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 189
Like Tree8Likes

KO4EVER | The Resurrection -

This is a discussion on KO4EVER | The Resurrection - within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default


  2. #152
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    50 users online?
    please tell me its just the time im playing at
    or is the server population decreasing?

  3. #153
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    50 users online?
    please tell me its just the time im playing at
    or is the server population decreasing?
    It was 250 at the beginning,now its ~100 tops.People are probably leaving because of the fcked up rates...720/1920 pots need price reduction and BUS droprate needs to be increased.You guys make plus 9 on items available,yet you need to farm wolves/cards for 30 mins to make like 5 BUSes.You posted anvil upgrade rate that is slightly better than USKOs but yet I somehow burned 4 glaves going plus 4,in row,and then later,some more,to plus 4 -.- . That pretty much did it for me.

    edit : and I'm not saying that something is fishy,but we (novatown) exped from 6 pm (server release) to like 5 am without any PK but somehow some random ass turks that were at the top of the NP ladder still managed to out level us...funny.

  4. #154
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default

    server i dead....

  5. #155
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    It was 250 at the beginning,now its ~100 tops.People are probably leaving because of the fcked up rates...720/1920 pots need price reduction and BUS droprate needs to be increased.You guys make plus 9 on items available,yet you need to farm wolves/cards for 30 mins to make like 5 BUSes.You posted anvil upgrade rate that is slightly better than USKOs but yet I somehow burned 4 glaves going plus 4,in row,and then later,some more,to plus 4 -.- . That pretty much did it for me.

    edit : and I'm not saying that something is fishy,but we (novatown) exped from 6 pm (server release) to like 5 am without any PK but somehow some random ass turks that were at the top of the NP ladder still managed to out level us...funny.

    The droprate is increased now. And the updated of the anticheat should be launched today which will make sure there will be no cheating..

  6. #156
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    played it don't like it turks won't even invite u in party even tho they koxping

  7. #157
    Senior Member iRaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Quebec tabarnak
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santamaria View Post
    played it don't like it turks won't even invite u in party even tho they koxping
    sad.. why would you join koxpers ? lmao

  8. #158
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    why not free lvls ftw, btw the ko angel is talking or what ? that server is filled with koxpers.

  9. #159
    Senior Member iRaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Quebec tabarnak
    Posts
    199

    Default

    well i guess free lvls is always nice but if you get banned after don't complain about it ;

    and ko angel wait wut :/?

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    917

    Default

    I played by the first 6-7 hours and I enjoyed it, haven't seen koxpers around except annoying turks ksing you all over and over again, but it's knight online and you should be prepared for it.

  11. #161
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    kopanel has been updated. And now the anticheat is going to be updated!

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    server is well made but population reduced dramatically most likely due to VEN0M's decision to unban all cheaters etc.. also the drop rates are good for a populated server.. but for a server with hardly 50 ppl online at night and tops 150 on day its rough

  13. #163
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    awaiting your suggestions to make the server better!
    Your suggestion! - Announcements - KO4EVER | The Resurrection

  14. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    163

    Default

    download link wont work ?

  15. #165
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phonixeka View Post
    awaiting your suggestions to make the server better!
    Your suggestion! - Announcements - KO4EVER | The Resurrection
    You should have done that before official,in beta.Not make beta just so players can log in and PK.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 7
    11-11-2013, 02:57 PM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-17-2012, 10:00 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Moradon: The Resurrection...
    By Mario in forum General Chat
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 12:56 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 12:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •