Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

KoServer Project v1.860

This is a discussion on KoServer Project v1.860 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Phoenix Oh, and I'm not posting any of your homo-erotic fan signs with pics of me that ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Oh, and I'm not posting any of your homo-erotic fan signs with pics of me that you'd inevitably fap to.
    But here's my private Facebook so enjoy the tiny view of me and that thing you'll never have, someone who gives a shit about you.
    https://www.facebook.com/jastin.jewell
    Another failure troll gonna lead to banned very soon enjoy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Girlfriends ugly. But I suppose it matches you also. Horray for Mexicans.
    Hooray for being a little virgin faggot who doesn't have the balls to post pics of his morbidly obese, clogged artery havin, McDonald's Big Mac grubbin, livin off his parents, smelly ass self. You ain't shit but a little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Holy crap you're pathetic... Are you like 12
    Go fuck yourself with your tiny Malaysian cock.
    and FUCK JESUS CHRIST.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Another failure troll gonna lead to banned very soon enjoy
    You're a moron and easily one of THE WORST KO players I've ever seen. I told Venji to kick your from Anarchy several times cause I don't play with fully geared retards who still get merked.

I don't play with fully geared retards who still get merked.
    B-But.. Anarchy is full of people like that?

Banned

Oh, and if I were indeed banned then it wouldn't effect my life in the slightest because you see, I actually have a life.
    Therefore, being banned from KO4Life falls into my priority list about next to #8742847238748978378423. Right below moving to some dirty ass 3rd world country like where all you retards live. YAY DIAL UP AOL 8.0 JUST CAME OUT.
    America bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    B-But.. Anarchy is full of people like that?
    Who you tryna kid? Go back to FlameKO where you dropped your entire years salary (of about roughly 130 bucks) on your items.

Oh, and if I were indeed banned then it wouldn't effect my life in the slightest because you see, I actually have a life.
    Therefore, being banned from KO4Life falls into my priority list about next to #8742847238748978378423. Right below moving to some dirty ass 3rd world country like where all you retards live. YAY DIAL UP AOL 8.0 JUST CAME OUT.
    America bitches.

Who you tryna kid? Go back to FlameKO where you dropped your entire years salary (of about roughly 130 bucks) on your items.
    And yet it's such a high priority for you to come back here to attempt to insult everyone else. In fact, I can't seem to see a single one of your posts lately that hasn't had to include a targeted insult of some sort.
    I think your priorities need to be evaluated a little, and I say this with some experience.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    And yet it's such a high priority for you to come back here to attempt to insult everyone else. In fact, I can't seem to see a single one of your posts lately that hasn't had to include a targeted insult of some sort.
    I think your priorities need to be evaluated a little, and I say this with some experience.
    With all the shit I've heard about you, I'd say it was you that needed some life changes.
    Fuckin chomo.

your entire years salary (of about roughly 130 bucks) on your items.
    I made approx a hundred thousand dollars this year, yet didn't donate at all. Death pays off
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

You're a moron and easily one of THE WORST KO players I've ever seen. I told Venji to kick your from Anarchy several times cause I don't play with fully geared retards who still get merked.
    Wow, calm down, i already quit that stupid clan about a weeks because i dont want to stay with a fcking brainless people that dont know how to fcking PK :O

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Hooray for being a little virgin faggot who doesn't have the balls to post pics of his morbidly obese, clogged artery havin, McDonald's Big Mac grubbin, livin off his parents, smelly ass self. You ain't shit but a little bitch.

Go fuck yourself with your tiny Malaysian cock.
    and FUCK JESUS CHRIST.

Somebody forgot to take his meds today guyz

Banned Senior Member

America.. but you're Mexican clearly. Green cards really are wonderful. I live in America.. and I can assure you a lot of people here do, very few live in a 3rd world country. This guy's a joke lol.

guys calm down plx

With all the shit I've heard about you, I'd say it was you that needed some life changes.
    Fuckin chomo.
    You make living by selling MMO's items and whining on PSKO forums, sounds like your life is not much better...

is that server even worth playing?

it is and pls ppl relax....

server is up.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast