Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are turkey for allow play?...
Page: 3

are turkey for allow play?
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Thank you both for your kind words! We are trying our very best.

As for turkey being allowed to play -- of course. We do not discriminate and we welcome players of all nationalities from all over the world. Translation on KOPanel will be available for Turkish, Porteguese, Spanish and Polish on top of the already existing English. Forum categories will also be created for these language regions.

is good news for hear am bring internet cafe where play can will have bifrost?
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by TellTRuth View Post
    is good news for hear am bring internet cafe where play can will have bifrost?
    Actually in the process of implementing it as we speak ^

You said its a closed beta, does that mean I can't join in to give it a feel?
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

I suppose closed beta is a bit misleading as registrations are open for all -- what we really imply by closed beta is that the server is in a very early stage of testing and is not yet located on it's permanent dedicated server (so the network is not running under optimal conditions at the moment) but you are more than welcome to join

Would be happy to roll around and help you beta test, server has some pretty cool ideas, if you can actually implement them, sans bugs, you'll probably be the best server out there.
    PressKO likes this.

i just love how all those "random" ppl popup on servers topics talk with themselfs basicly about how the server is great and bumping the topic.

Blue you talking about me?
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Would be happy to roll around and help you beta test, server has some pretty cool ideas, if you can actually implement them, sans bugs, you'll probably be the best server out there.
    I don't know about the best, we sure hope to become one of the best though!

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    i just love how all those "random" ppl popup on servers topics talk with themselfs basicly about how the server is great and bumping the topic.
    I'm sorry I don't really understand your post, would you care to clarify?

Blue if you think I'm some "random" guy, I've been playing private servers since the old LostSoulz, I've seen the rise and fall (mostly fall) of the vast majority of the private servers. So if you think I'm some random guy, just because I go by different aliases then you are truly wrong.
    PressKO likes this.

Banned Member

Ok I understand now, he feels as if the people replying here are fake accounts or something along those lines to "spruce" PressKO up a bit. I can assure you this is completely false. We have (for the most part ) been completely honest thus far and plan to continue doing so. We have explained that our server utilizes the works of several other KO Developers mixed in with our own, that our anti-cheat is by no means "special", and we have credited all of our resources, I'm not exactly sure you can say the same. With all due respect BlueBaby, I would kindly like it if you would stick with your own server instead of trying to sabotage the threads of others -- we at PressKO do not indulge in such activities nor do we accept any such activities directed towards us.

I hope you understand. Feel free to try us out someday, you might actually like it

Client is almost finished downloading! Is there anything you specifically want testing on?
    PressKO likes this.

I would like to try this server, still don't know is official up or not, but seems i've got some little problems at beginning like in picture below. I have tried all compatibility modes, changed server.ini file, turned off AV and FW.. nothing helps.. any clue?

PressKO likes this.

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast