Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
Like Tree5Likes

Mod Authorisation

This is a discussion on Mod Authorisation within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The events because I know me. Facebook share photos yourko server was the owner of OSKO much swearing by both. ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    The events because I know me. Facebook share photos yourko server was the owner of OSKO much swearing by both. That whatever you do do not deserve any human. Everyone's opinion is different. Everyone has justified itself by this fact. But should definitely get an agreement. Because you're OSKO the forum administrator is not

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0sm4ncan View Post
    The events because I know me. Facebook share photos yourko server was the owner of OSKO much swearing by both. That whatever you do do not deserve any human. Everyone's opinion is different. Everyone has justified itself by this fact. But should definitely get an agreement. Because you're OSKO the forum administrator is not
    What's OSKO got to do with anything? I think I missed something in your translation.

    Are you... claiming I'm involved with OSKO (I'm not)? Or something else?

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    What's OSKO got to do with anything? I think I missed something in your translation.

    Are you... claiming I'm involved with OSKO (I'm not)? Or something else?
    wait translating bro >>>>

    Of course not. We thought you dont allow YOURKO because of OSKO. I know you don't have any connection with Professor. However they always slander our server and you being included that compelled us to thought like that.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Yourko may have the wrong move. We agree about this, but earlier attempts to open a topic many times and it's blocking you must have angered him well was admitted to such a method. Foreign players return differences yourko he thinks. This is where the most active in the foreign forum. I guess you think that your party hold such actions took place. Before I forget I'm just an player

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0sm4ncan View Post
    wait translating bro >>>>

    Of course not. We thought you dont allow YOURKO because of OSKO. I know you don't have any connection with Professor. However they always slander our server and you being included that compelled us to thought like that.
    Oh, right. Well, I don't know why staff don't allow YourKO (wasn't even aware they did that, even). All I know is there's plenty of legitimate, compelling reasons to pick from -- running a contest to get players to spam these forums being the latest, most compelling reason to date.

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Thanks for the chat

  7. #22
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0sm4ncan View Post
    Thanks for the chat
    How about you shut the fuck up you worthless turk?

    So much about "racism" huh, if you stopped to use your microscopic brain for a day or two, you would realize that most "racism" is caused exactly because of actions like this. Grow up and behave like a normal human being, then maybe people will stop hating the turkish online communities.

  8. #23
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Oh, right. Well, I don't know why staff don't allow YourKO (wasn't even aware they did that, even). All I know is there's plenty of legitimate, compelling reasons to pick from -- running a contest to get players to spam these forums being the latest, most compelling reason to date.
    Just like MaxKO aka TitanKO do.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Yourko has been banned from this forums for years, the ban may have been lifted but they have bypassed there ban over 20 times. Which results in a perma ban, thats all you need to know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •