Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

My opinion..

This is a discussion on My opinion.. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Danny bigdudle, I don't know you, but I know your server will be a success whether our ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    bigdudle, I don't know you, but I know your server will be a success whether our server is released or not. But what's going to happen to all the money received after paying for expenses? It will go to your pocket, even if it's 1 cent, it will, and you know what? Like I said, it's deserving to you and your 3 admins who are putting their time into the server. But. If all of us were one team, lead by someone trustworthy that can assure all funds being monitored are transferred directly over to expenses and future upgrades, then we wouldn't have to want to get paid back for all the work being put, as the efforts are being divided throughout more people. The only problem with it is you never know if one of the people on the team are corrupting the server by giving players items or even themselves, etc. We are only two people and don't want a cent for our time being invested to our server. No further explanation necessary on that perspective, whether it is agreeable or not, it's what's factually existing. It is also already "too late" to turn back and merge teams, even if no servers have been released, but still, something can be worked out between our law of being non-profit whatsoever.
    Corruption isn't a problem, my admin team consists of a friend I've known for 8 years and the other one is my brother. GM's will have no powers other than banning (they won't even have 30k r damage.) The money will be spent towards the server to make it more secure and have as many cool features as possible.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Alright seriously, it's dumb enough to argue about the past. We are trying to talk about what's going on now and for the future of the private server community that involves ko4life and most of our English players on USKO or elsewhere. Please stick to the topic, I am not a mod anymore, I know, I don't need to be, but please just let go of the bullshit that repeatedly ruins these forums and move on.

The guy wants a PK/Farm server, tell him what you will be giving him and call it a day. Sorry for not answering you about that myself zakery, but I will release my servers' information when I know I can make a thread on the PS section here.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Your confused, you said my last server only lasted a few days, so how many days did my last server last? And why are you saying that I never refunded anyone when I refunded about 70% of players, and the other 20% or so were chargeback (some even before server died).
    I don't know how long your server lasted but i clearly remember that it was crashing since the official launch, for 2 weeks (at least), in a row. =o
    Unless legacyko wasn't your last server, then, nevermind ! =$

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I don't know how long your server lasted but i clearly remember that it was crashing since the official launch, for 2 weeks (at least), in a row. =o
    Unless legacyko wasn't your last server, then, nevermind ! =$
    It wasn't crashing :S

It wasn't crashing :S
    Hmmm aight, then...sorry!

Do you mind telling me what that tyon meat bug was ? a missed evt check... or ? I'm sure other server owners 'd like to know too.

Banned Senior Member

Hmmm aight, then...sorry!

Do you mind telling me what that tyon meat bug was ? a missed evt check... or ?
    Pretty much, basically user could do the quest more than once over and over. Shame because in the beginning we did not even have the quest enabled
    nickos3 likes this.

Hopefully some interesting moves come out of the opinions from this post, and maturity grabs ahold of those making blatantly irrelevant comments for the sake of public disassociation.

To those who've managed to skim through what I've posted -

Donations in general aren't the problem, it's what you receive from donating that ruins servers in the long run. Why allow someone to buy a full set, top weapon, max unique from pus? For the money oriented, wouldn't this 1 time transaction be bad for business? The equivalent to making a washing machine that never breaks. No one is going to pay you to fix it, and they damn sure aren't buying the new and improved version if the old one works just as well. Once this mechanic is patched and improved upon, players can join a server without immediately feeling as if they are at a disadvantage and still have the cleanest boxer briefs in all of internet threads. Just imagine, you managed to save weed money and your undies give off a crisp lemon scent. win/win in my book
    Last edited by Teddy; 01-14-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Hopefully some interesting moves come out of the opinions from this post, and maturity grabs ahold of those making blatantly irrelevant comments for the sake of public disassociation.

Donations in general aren't the problem, it's what you receive from donating that ruins servers in the long run. Why allow someone to buy a full set, top weapon, max unique from pus? ; for the money oriented, wouldn't this 1 time transaction be bad for business? The equivalent to making a washing machine that never breaks. No one is going to pay you to fix it, and they damn sure aren't buying the new and improved version if the old one works just as well. Once this mechanic is patched and improved upon, players can join a server without immediately feeling as if they are at a disadvantage and still have the cleanest boxer briefs in all of internet threads. Just imagine, you managed to save weed money and your undies give off a crisp lemon scent. win/win in my book
    Ah. Your stance makes sense then and I fully agree with that. In saying that, I haven't noticed too many servers selling things that (just the more retarded ones), so it wasn't really the first thing that came to mind.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post

Donations in general aren't the problem, it's what you receive from donating that ruins servers in the long run. Why allow someone to buy a full set, top weapon, max unique from pus? For the money oriented, wouldn't this 1 time transaction be bad for business? The equivalent to making a washing machine that never breaks. No one is going to pay you to fix it, and they damn sure aren't buying the new and improved version if the old one works just as well. Once this mechanic is patched and improved upon, players can join a server without immediately feeling as if they are at a disadvantage and still have the cleanest boxer briefs in all of internet threads. Just imagine, you managed to save weed money and your undies give off a crisp lemon scent. win/win in my book
    People ignored your comment because you basically just repeated what mortal said before you... in way less words

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

here is a thing , i hate farm servers , but i hate to full pk aswell mhmmmm what do we do? ah yes lets HOST more bs , no just no , first guy that makes an active 2-3 years ago usko related server (without hackers -,-) deserves a price , its not all about money/full pk if i remember ...

Banned Senior Member

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Seriously? ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    here is a thing , i hate farm servers , but i hate to full pk aswell mhmmmm what do we do? ah yes lets HOST more bs , no just no , first guy that makes an active 2-3 years ago usko related server (without hackers -,-) deserves a price , its not all about money/full pk if i remember ...

Mm.. thats your opinion.. and you should play what server you want based on it. My point was is really all i am seeing is people trying to make a server like usko. We only need one hard core psko server like that. we NEED variety. Full pk server would be nice, no? Maybe a high pk, low farm. Giving you variety in items and sets and things to work towards.. but still remaining a pk server.. the ones ive seen that come close to that are rubbish in my opinion. Either there is a class imbalance or it is ran by babba players with top gear.. (making PUS exclusive gear is redic in my opinion btw.) Should instead just have actual PUS items like cospre or better scrolls. IDk.. thats just my opinion.. and maybe i dont know what it would take for some one to make a server that pleases me.. as i seem to be the only one who wants that i guess? Idk. I miss nusko,hotchocolate ko, and even sexyko.

Banned Senior Member

Seriouslyส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็? ...
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123