Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MYKO PK server with 70 cap

This is a discussion on MYKO PK server with 70 cap within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, I logged yesterday, had basic items, pwned the most guys in vs!? they even had that crap gold chitins ...
Page: 2

well, I logged yesterday, had basic items, pwned the most guys in vs!? they even had that crap gold chitins and gold weapons ... still, its possible to kill them, its not overpowered ( so no 10 k hp and 2 k def ). About the online users, yesterday I had a party with 6 guys, against a party at human, with also 6 guys, so its allright in beta.

yea the gold items are basically vanity items. they look awesome and give some better stats but it's still not impossible to kill them. like i said this server is more dependent on skill the ungodly made up items. and yes i miss the days when you pked and just watch everyone vs in a circle. Now a days if the items aren't +10 with no stat required to wear them most won't play the server which just sucks. as for when i pk dragon looks like shit to me i'm happy with my boarder lined S since it looks so much more badass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    07-30-2012, 09:04 PM